over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian Yates New Biography

Might pick this up, Dorian's history is pretty damn interesting.

Not gonna lie though...he threw me off a bit when he started talking about the holocaust being a hoax on that one Palumbo interview :confused::eek:

You bring up something I was thinking of before. Nothing to do with Dorian really. But many guys talk like pro's these days are lazy and don't train hard. How they trained harder in the 90's. It's complete nonsense. I have many pro's on my IG feed and I see their training vids everyday. If anything they are lifting heavier than the pro's of the 90's because they are bigger. I regularly see most of the tops guys squatting 4-7 plates a side, barbell rowing 3-5 plates, chest pressing 4-5 plates and simply training brutally hard. Obviously there are some exceptions (Phil, Dexter etc) but there are from any era.

Haven't read all the responses but the reason he says it(and I agree) is because more people are looking to the magic cure.. the bottle, an extra pill, more gh ect Than hard work! Their bodies looked different. Not just from strength as you say.. but hard work in the gym. Day in and day out for a longer period of time

To me I have been more impressed with Dorian's story about his life and how he's conveyed it in interviews. He comes across as very salt-of-the-earth and I like folks like that. I think more than his Mr. Olympia champion physique, he's a deep down true-blue champion. He's both great and reserved, a gentleman in all ways.

To me I have been more impressed with Dorian's story about his life and how he's conveyed it in interviews. He comes across as very salt-of-the-earth and I like folks like that. I think more than his Mr. Olympia champion physique, he's a deep down true-blue champion. He's both great and reserved, a gentleman in all ways.

Except for his views of WWII. Lol

I enjoyed his interview with Rogan. Seemed like a cool guy. Then I saw this and no thanks. Just another conspiracy theorist nut case. Probably thinks the earth is flat and that Michael Jackson , Elvis and Tupac are living on an island together...

I think you are right, there are probably just as many hard-working individuals, it is just that they are more diluted by a massive amount of non-hardworking individuals who are participating in bodybuilding, maybe they work really hard at other stuff, I don't know.

exactly. mass participation waters down the talent level...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131