over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian Yates New Biography

While this is a very niche sport, I'm surprised there haven't been more biographies from top pros given how well biographies of professional wrestlers have done.

I expect we'll see more if Yates' does well.

While this is a very niche sport, I'm surprised there haven't been more biographies from top pros given how well biographies of professional wrestlers have done.

Well professional wrestlers perform in front of sold out crowds of 100K people every week.

I own close to a dozen biographies from top pros you’d be surprised

Well professional wrestlers perform in front of sold out crowds of 100K people every week.

Maybe 30,000 max for the whole week if you're in WWE.

I mean it more in the sense that both are very niche products with hardcore fanbases that are willing to spend plenty of money on the industry.

I just listened to the podcast he did with Joe Rogan, pretty good stuff, but I don't agree with him on coaches, or the work ethic 'no one' has anymore from the 'old days' oh and he gets a little too spiritual at one point for me, but other than that, awesome stuff, I'll definitely read his book.

I just listened to the podcast he did with Joe Rogan, pretty good stuff, but I don't agree with him on coaches, or the work ethic 'no one' has anymore from the 'old days' oh and he gets a little too spiritual at one point for me, but other than that, awesome stuff, I'll definitely read his book.

You bring up something I was thinking of before. Nothing to do with Dorian really. But many guys talk like pro's these days are lazy and don't train hard. How they trained harder in the 90's. It's complete nonsense. I have many pro's on my IG feed and I see their training vids everyday. If anything they are lifting heavier than the pro's of the 90's because they are bigger. I regularly see most of the tops guys squatting 4-7 plates a side, barbell rowing 3-5 plates, chest pressing 4-5 plates and simply training brutally hard. Obviously there are some exceptions (Phil, Dexter etc) but there are from any era.

You bring up something I was thinking of before. Nothing to do with Dorian really. But many guys talk like pro's these days are lazy and don't train hard. How they trained harder in the 90's. It's complete nonsense. I have many pro's on my IG feed and I see their training vids everyday. If anything they are lifting heavier than the pro's of the 90's because they are bigger. I regularly see most of the tops guys squatting 4-7 plates a side, barbell rowing 3-5 plates, chest pressing 4-5 plates and simply training brutally hard. Obviously there are some exceptions (Phil, Dexter etc) but there are from any era.

The 90s had so much stacked talent which is something people forget.

You were lucky to be the biggest guy at your gym in some areas considering there were 4,5, even 10 pros just in your area and significantly less gyms.

With the newer avenues like classic physique, and the advent of social media (which allows people to make money without competing) many many talented guys don't need to put themselves in the same boat.

I think you are right, there are probably just as many hard-working individuals, it is just that they are more diluted by a massive amount of non-hardworking individuals who are participating in bodybuilding, maybe they work really hard at other stuff, I don't know.

This came out on April 7th

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpIQj5j1G0o"]DORIAN YATES | JOHN HODGSON'S BODYBUILDING PODCAST #009 - YouTube[/ame]

Ive followed most of Dorian seminars, interviews, etc. Theres one coming from dave Palumbo next week

Dorian is the hardest working ma in bodybuilding. He Maximized his genetics with super Intense training. Like Lee Haney said he did one for moma, papa, and the kids. That said, Dorian has some possible conspiracy thery stuff, like in this interview he said 911 was fake and the plane was a hologram. Im not saying its not true, Ive found he seems to have some conspiracy theory idea, like one of his interviews he said dont drink tap water it reduces dmt in your brain Anyways we all have out flaws. As far as training, and bodybuilding Dorian is the hardest trainer mentally and knows how bodybuilding works in and out! Love Dorian

They were just talking about Yates on Palumbos show about how Dorian was into the lady boys. To each their own.

When people talk about the guys in years past having more of a work ethic, I think they are also talking about their diets. They didn't plan cheat meals etc. And they came in harder in general in my opinion. The drug stacks many of the pro's report using is called BS by many as it isn't as much as many gym rats use these days. We can discuss if they had better genetics or a better work ethic but that that will go on for ever.

They were just talking about Yates on Palumbos show about how Dorian was into the lady boys. To each their own.

no watch the Robby Lopez one [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkYXbXKmwS4"]HOW PARTYING IN BODYBUILDING GOT STARTED! - YouTube[/ame]

he clears this up. It seemed to be a misunderstanding.

When people talk about the guys in years past having more of a work ethic, I think they are also talking about their diets. They didn't plan cheat meals etc. And they came in harder in general in my opinion. The drug stacks many of the pro's report using is called BS by many as it isn't as much as many gym rats use these days. We can discuss if they had better genetics or a better work ethic but that that will go on for ever.

No they say actual training. I know some were more extreme with dieting in the 90's and as a result they looked better. Although I don't think most pro's don't try as hard these days. It's just because they need to be as big as possible. Plus many don't seem to get marked down for the gut's so they continue to come in as big and full as possible. If the judges started marking down anyone with a gut (more seriously) and stated they were judging things differently I know 100% they would come in looking drier and tighter (and abit smaller). Half of the pro's probably load gigantic amounts of carbs before shows these days. I have heard of 1000-2000g carbs per day for some of them. Plus all the slin and hgh they use so it's no wonder they come in like they do. I don't think they have advanced but they are most definitely bigger than in the past. The 90's did have some genetic marvels but we have many today as well.

no watch the Robby Lopez one HOW PARTYING IN BODYBUILDING GOT STARTED! - YouTube

he clears this up. It seemed to be a misunderstanding.

Exactly. I thought it was pretty obvious from the 1st video but everyone kept repeating it and now 1 million people probably think he loves ladyboys :p

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity