over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian Yates On The DANGERS Of Bodybuilding

Just the fact he lies about his aas use is enough for me to write him off entirely. He was one of the original mass monsters because of heavy aas and hgh/insulin use. I heard him say in the past he never used insulin now he’s saying he did. Liar liar pants on fire. And he was my bodybuilding idol. Not anymore. I remember years ago there was an article in muscle media 2000 about some guy beating the shit out of him at a show because he ripped him off on a steroid deal. Lumped Dorian up pretty good. Now this scamming shit. Respect for him is gone now.

Dorian's training is based on very high intensity which is something, IMO, that is hard to teach/learn. What I mean is, we all know guys who can train extremely hard and then we know guys who never trained really hard and can never learn. Both can be good bodybuilders. So I'm thinking all these clients aren't learning much just getting some routine. It's not the routine, it's the application. Maybe one out of a 100 can do that type of intensity. I saw Dorian train Cormier and Cormier tried to quit his hack squat set a few times lol.

**EDIT** - NOT GOING IN THAT DIRECTION!

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing I really like about Dorian is he has been transparent, more so in the past, about his protocols. I have read a lot of his off-season and prep stuff and it's gtg. He was more transparent before he got back into the game with selling his image. He's definitely, perhaps denial perhaps partly not recalling correctly, "underestimating" his dosages. He probably admits to 1/3 of the real dosages he used.

I definitely get a "stoner" conspiracist vibe from him these days, talking about New Age type shit like breathing exercises and walking barefoot, the fuck? I think his polished accent is a real gimmick, everything he says sounds sophisticated. Is he in the TRT game now? Certainly sells that well if so ("oh there's so little money in it, but it's a cure-all, to reach OPTIMAL levels").

He's not perfect, but could be much worse.

Don’t abuse them and odds are you will be fine! Also blood test every 6 months

Okay, the age old question what constitutes abuse? Yes I'm baiting you. There isn't an answer that all will agree on. They will be all over the place. Everyone please don't start answering the question, it doesn't matter. Honestly, I hate these type of threads outside of the general entertainment value.

As every one knows abusing steroids means using more then i do. While Dorian is one of my all time favorite physiques out there. i find his ideas on most things in and out of BB'ing seem very narrow minded at least as they suit his own beliefs and he has little room for others.

While gear use isnt healthy, most americans have their own vices, whether its being fat slobs eating like pigs, smoking, drinking, use recreational drugs etc.,

When you look at it that its not as crazy as some make it out to be.

Looking back steroids helped advance my career. Not my bodybuilding career, or my professional moderating career :)
It made me a better worker, physically in the field. It made me bigger, faster, stronger.
Which ( after many years…) eventually led to an office position, which eventually led to ownership.

The thing I really like about Dorian is he has been transparent, more so in the past, about his protocols. I have read a lot of his off-season and prep stuff and it's gtg. He was more transparent before he got back into the game with selling his image. He's definitely, perhaps denial perhaps partly not recalling correctly, "underestimating" his dosages. He probably admits to 1/3 of the real dosages he used.
We have talked about this endlessly, but he did one interview with Levrone and Ray. Levrone said he had done GH only twice, 6 weeks each time at 2iu and he didn't like the results! lol. At least make it half believable like Yates 8iu all throughout his Olympia career.

Looking back steroids helped advance my career. Not my bodybuilding career, or my professional moderating career :)
It made me a better worker, physically in the field. It made me bigger, faster, stronger.
Which ( after many years…) eventually led to an office position, which eventually led to ownership.

Amen. Performance enhancement isn't solely for others to judge your physical appearance on a stage. It's also not limited to upper tiers of professional competitive sport. Performance on the job (depending on the field) or in life can play a big roll in execution of success of objectives and even saving the life of oneself and those of others in some circumstances or roles.

Humans use tools to enhance their abilities (mechanic, mil/Leo, medic, spreadsheet math or PowerPoint presentation). They train an ability or task for the same reason - to perform well and generate a higher probability of successful outcome. The ultimate tool that enables all this is the human himself, if that fails or isn't up to the task, the rest is meaningless.

Who really fucking cares if he abused them or not? And why does somebody need to be a pro to justify higher than moderate doses?

Running grams of test and tren and orals endlessly is one thing, but a few high dosed cycles isnt gonna kill you unless you were just weak to begin with.

If hes alive and healthy now, he can say whatever the fuck he wants. Doesnt surprise me one bit if he is not tough, bodybuilders are not ATHLETES in the truest sense of the word, being jacked doesnt necessarily mean you are fast, skilled at fighting or possess good balance or hand eye coordination-- its an image.

I would take an NFL or even D1 LB, S or RB in a fight over a heavyweight bb anytime without blinking.

Looking athletic/tough and BEING athletic/tough are 2 diff things.

If he is giving good advice to younger kids who cant handle drugs like him, he is doing the right thing. If you cant figure out that hes lying, then you are the dumbass.

If i was him, id read shit like this and laugh my ass off, fire up a blunt and go right back to sticking my dick in a bad bitch.

Who really fucking cares if he abused them or not? And why does somebody need to be a pro to justify higher than moderate doses?

Running grams of test and tren and orals endlessly is one thing, but a few high dosed cycles isnt gonna kill you unless you were just weak to begin with.

If hes alive and healthy now, he can say whatever the fuck he wants. Doesnt surprise me one bit if he is not tough, bodybuilders are not ATHLETES in the truest sense of the word, being jacked doesnt necessarily mean you are fast, skilled at fighting or possess good balance or hand eye coordination-- its an image.

I would take an NFL or even D1 LB, S or RB in a fight over a heavyweight bb anytime without blinking.

Looking athletic/tough and BEING athletic/tough are 2 diff things.

If he is giving good advice to younger kids who cant handle drugs like him, he is doing the right thing. If you cant figure out that hes lying, then you are the dumbass.

If i was him, id read shit like this and laugh my ass off, fire up a blunt and go right back to sticking my dick in a bad bitch.
Exactly bodybuilders ain’t athletes I don’t know why they think they are

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420