over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian Yates products misleading?

BOOMSHAKER

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
dorianyatesnutrition.com

Am I the only one who feels this way? Or can someone explain why it's
mis-advertised that way. At least I believe so.

FORMASS- the front of the label says "50g protein, 88g carbs, 680 cals" now you would think this is per serving like every other product that has been known to man when dealing with food labels, right? NOT! Each serving is 2 scoops, which is 1/2 of every count I just mentioned. You would have to DOUBLE the serving size just to get what's on the label? BUT the label doe not tell you this.

Deceiving? yes or no?

TEMPRO- the front of the label says "54g protein". Again, you would think each serving has 54 grams of protein right? NOT! Each serving which is 2 scoops has only 36g of protein. You would need 3 scoops in order to get what's on the front lable.

Decieving? yes or no?

I'm still finding it hard to believe that this is one of the very few products I have read the lables where the gram count on the front does NOT match the serving size. Even the cheapest of protein powders out there lable the front correctly with the serving size lable on the back. AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE? Or is this a way to get someones money up front before they get it home and read the lable later? Your opinions please!

Yeah, I see what you mean. That's not right. If I'm getting a new protein powder from the store i always make sure to really read the labels good b4 I buy it and take it home...

I've seen some where it might say 50 gtrams of protein on the front but then when you turn it around and read the label it says 25 grams of protein per serving, A serving is 1 scoop @ 25 grams protein. So you really need 2 scoops to get that 50 grams ...
Kinda misleading too ...

The supplement industry mislabeling & misleading... No I don't believe it.;)

I went to the site.

It's weird they don't have the nutrition label available.

I would email where you got it from, if you they didn't have a label available for you and didn't list the actual amount of protein, and tell them your situation. Not in an aggressive way, just 'I felt like I didn't get what was being advertised.' But no matter what the bottle says if they showed the label you have no case really. But no matter what you are at their mercy as far as getting your money back.

I would never buy from somewhere that didn't have the nutritional information posted - even those are allowed to be to be 20% off by the FDA.

Last edited:
I went to the site.

It's weird they don't have the nutrition label available.

I would email where you got it from, if you they didn't have a label available for you and didn't list the actual amount of protein, and tell them your situation. Not in an aggressive way, just 'I felt like I didn't get what was being advertised.' But no matter what the bottle says if they showed the label you have no case really. But no matter what you are at their mercy as far as getting your money back.

I would never buy from somewhere that didn't have the nutritional information posted - even those are allowed to be to be 20% off by the FDA.

I didn't buy the product. I was looking into it but changed my mind. If you click on a product, then look over top of each product, you'll see the "label" tab. Click on it and it will open up another page with the lable on it. That's where I saw the difference for myself and made me not go down that route.

If this is accurate it is the reason it may not be a bad idea for the FDA to regulate these products we spend big bucks on to make sure we are getting what is on the label and it is safe. I hate big brother but I also hate getting ripped off.

dorianyatesnutrition.com

Am I the only one who feels this way? Or can someone explain why it's
mis-advertised that way. At least I believe so.

FORMASS- the front of the label says "50g protein, 88g carbs, 680 cals" now you would think this is per serving like every other product that has been known to man when dealing with food labels, right? NOT! Each serving is 2 scoops, which is 1/2 of every count I just mentioned. You would have to DOUBLE the serving size just to get what's on the label? BUT the label doe not tell you this.

Deceiving? yes or no?

TEMPRO- the front of the label says "54g protein". Again, you would think each serving has 54 grams of protein right? NOT! Each serving which is 2 scoops has only 36g of protein. You would need 3 scoops in order to get what's on the front lable.

Decieving? yes or no?

I'm still finding it hard to believe that this is one of the very few products I have read the lables where the gram count on the front does NOT match the serving size. Even the cheapest of protein powders out there lable the front correctly with the serving size lable on the back. AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE? Or is this a way to get someones money up front before they get it home and read the lable later? Your opinions please!

yeah bro i see it alot more than we should. just have to read it twice sometimes

They have a "contact us" tab on their website and yes I sent them the same question and findings today. We'll see what they say.

Marketing techniques brother

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner