Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
watched most of it.

Love how Dorian is honest about his doses. Insane work ethic. How he was probably the least happy during his competitive career, due to dedicated lifestyle. He definitely was the most muscular and leanest man ever to walk on earth up until 1993. how gh helped take his physique to another, and another next level.

like how he stands up for the health benefits of cannabis and he used to smoke it occasionally maybe once a week or weekends while he competed. Like the fact he took a month break from it before ayahuasca retreats. Like how he thinks for himself and refreshing to hear his thoughts

Last edited:
Ive found his interviews to be very honest. Don't understand really, from watching a recent video, why he doesn't really workout out much anymore...smoking pot mostly????

Ive found his interviews to be very honest. Don't understand really, from watching a recent video, why he doesn't really workout out much anymore...smoking pot mostly????

From what I know he has a severely jacked up shoulder. I'm sure he gets in some sort of training here and there, in addition to his yoga.

Its from injuries and the fact that he has evolved as a person. Nothing really left for him to prove as a bodybuilder. In the clip he mentions he still works out just no weight training. Its about mobility and flexibility these days.

not sure he is "The Genius Scientist of BB'ing":confused:
i prefer "The Shadow":D
-F2S

not sure he is "The Genius Scientist of BB'ing":confused:
i prefer "The Shadow":D
-F2S

He is not at all. Nowhere near a genius and just uses a common sense approach. But the guy who interviewed him wanted to call it that.

watched most of it.

Love how Dorian is honest about his doses. Insane work ethic. How he was probably the least happy during his competitive career, due to dedicated lifestyle. He definitely was the most muscular and leanest man ever to walk on earth up until 1993. how gh helped take his physique to another, and another next level.

like how he stands up for the health benefits of cannabis and he used to smoke it occasionally maybe once a week or weekends while he competed. Like the fact he took a month break from it before ayahuasca retreats. Like how he thinks for himself and refreshing to hear his thoughts

I do believe Dorian is honest most of the time. However me personally I think he downplays his drug usage. I am just guessing (based on many things) but I think he pushed it a lot more than what he has openly stated in the past. Although I am sure it's still fairly low compared to what many other bodybuilders do. A common sense approach and as he stated using effective doses before side effects overshadow results. Although I am sure he experimented to see how high he could push things before he needed to come down.

I do believe Dorian is honest most of the time. However me personally I think he downplays his drug usage. I am just guessing (based on many things) but I think he pushed it a lot more than what he has openly stated in the past. Although I am sure it's still fairly low compared to what many other bodybuilders do. A common sense approach and as he stated using effective doses before side effects overshadow results. Although I am sure he experimented to see how high he could push things before he needed to come down.

that is a VERY broad way to describe drug use lol.
For me i had great results on 3gms and more lol so pretty loose definition there:D
-F2S

that is a VERY broad way to describe drug use lol.
For me i had great results on 3gms and more lol so pretty loose definition there:D
-F2S

This is what he said his usage was in the past:

750mg Test
500mg Deca
50mg Diabanol
8iu GH during dieting, along with Anavar

*8 weeks on and 8 weeks off

This is what he said his usage was in the past:

750mg Test
500mg Deca
50mg Diabanol
8iu GH during dieting, along with Anavar

*8 weeks on and 8 weeks off

what do u think? BS or truth?
i am leaning towards bs...... milos sarcev kept meticulous logs and notes and his doses are alot higher than that. and he trains guys... who can and prob want and do take more....
from what i know about bodybuilding, the first mass monstaer was dorain pretty much. and i doubt he got that way from mediocre cyle that he mentioned. lee haney maybe use those doses lol but i think dorian used more.
dont care tho, i will add u could/can build a helluva physiwue on the doses and cycle dorian said he used. a genetic freak on that will look 5x bigger than me on 2x that:eek:
-F2S

yeah Dorian experimented with 2.5 grams one year later in his career, and didn't get much better benefits than 1.5 grams so the top he recommends where reward outweigh risks is 1.5 grams.

am really surprised at how many don't doubt Dorian's honesty about his drug use. how many bodybuilders do we know who have been honest and open about doses? how would anyone actually know they're being truthful? if there's one thing that would get downplayed by a pro bodybuilder it's their drug use.

am really surprised at how many don't doubt Dorian's honesty about his drug use. how many bodybuilders do we know who have been honest and open about doses? how would anyone actually know they're being truthful? if there's one thing that would get downplayed by a pro bodybuilder it's their drug use.

pretty wild isnt it

I fully believe it. Guys back then really didn’t use nearly as much as today’s. Dorian had genetics and work ethic. If the only thing you do is train eat sleep you’ll see how easy bodybuilding is. Problem is today guys suck at bodybuilding. Suck at eating a clean diet of 8 meals a day,train like pussys and stay up late and try and make up for it with more drugs and it doesn’t work like that.

Plus when you come off gear you don’t nearly need as much when you go back on, guys stay on way to long these days and don’t make any progress for half the time there on

Only Dorian knows what he used.

His point has always been to defend the use of drugs to the upper limit as long as you are receiving benefits in your progress as a competitor.

I think Dorian would not agree with the use for non-competitors and competitors without genetics or a great work ethic.

what do u think? BS or truth?
i am leaning towards bs...... milos sarcev kept meticulous logs and notes and his doses are alot higher than that. and he trains guys... who can and prob want and do take more....
from what i know about bodybuilding, the first mass monstaer was dorain pretty much. and i doubt he got that way from mediocre cyle that he mentioned. lee haney maybe use those doses lol but i think dorian used more.
dont care tho, i will add u could/can build a helluva physiwue on the doses and cycle dorian said he used. a genetic freak on that will look 5x bigger than me on 2x that:eek:
-F2S

At first I didn’t believe it but for a while now I have believed it... Why? Well because he has great genetics, so that’s a given.. He literally trained harder than absolutely anyone, period.. Not a single bodybuilder that I can think of in any era trained harder than this guy. You can’t really say that about today’s guys, every training video besides like John Meadows and Dusty with maybe a few others is absolutely boring, as if the shows weren’t boring enough these guys train boring as fuck too so their videos aren’t even worth watching..

And the final reason? Because usually when people lie, their story tends to change over time, he’s been saying the exact same story with the same exact dosages for years and years now. He’s mentioned going higher at the exact same time in the story and the reason why it didn’t benefit him, the exact same dosages and schedule for GH, just everything the same forever..

yeah Dorian experimented with 2.5 grams one year later in his career, and didn't get much better benefits than 1.5 grams so the top he recommends where reward outweigh risks is 1.5 grams.

I know that he has said that but I still think what I do (he went higher). I have my reasons but will leave it at that. But I don't want to turn this into a what did Dorian take thread as it's been posted many times and it's all pointless.

Regarding his doses staying the same for years (so he must not be lying) well I think some of these guys tell the truth but miss out certain times (hide the whole truth) plus it's not hard to remember I took 2 grams of gear today and in 10 years. Only idiots can't remember what they tell people. It's compulsive liars who get mixed up because they lie all the time about everything but I don't think that at all when it comes to Dorian. I think the cycles he listed are ones he run and probably for Olympia preps as well.

I do think 2 grams of gear is plenty for anyone to be the best they can be including the biggest freaks of all time. So this is not a he must have took 5 grams to be that big/lean statement in the slightest. Even with me with my subpar genetics I notice this so nevermind a genetic freak who needs approx 500mg to get to 300 pound and fairly lean. Again I have my reasons for not believing him but who cares and it's all pointless. I will state yeah his training was fantastic and gave him the edge over his competition. Obviously maximizing training will give you the best overall results (make you bigger and look better). But just because someone trains hard it doesn't mean they can get to where they are on low/no doses (this part is not about Dorian but in general). An example is some fake naturals write but I train super hard like it somehow means it enables them to defy human biology (genetics, physiology etc).

Only Dorian knows what he used.

His point has always been to defend the use of drugs to the upper limit as long as you are receiving benefits in your progress as a competitor.

I think Dorian would not agree with the use for non-competitors and competitors without genetics or a great work ethic.

Very true so discussions about his doses are pointless.

He did mention steroids shouldn't be used by non competitors. This has been mentioned a lot in the past but I will state I think it's ridiculous to think someone should only take steroids or ped's if they compete. It's like a professional chess player stating people shouldn't take any cognitive enhancer drugs/supps because they are not competing. Now everyone has a different opinion but I feel strongly about that. We created bodybuilding competitions and just because someone steps on stage somewhere doesn't give them more right to take anything. Obviously money and other factors (social standing, fame etc) are also deemed as giving someone more right to take ped's for many people as well. Meaning what about a guy who doesn't compete but makes lot's of money or at the very least his physique helps his job (an actor or personal trainer for example). Yes I think certain things give people more reasons for taking aas but definitely not more right. I think as adults we should all have the right to do what we want.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear