over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian Yates to be on Joe Rogan's podcast

joe was trying to tell dorian about louie simmons and westside barbell and his reverse hyper.. as if dorian wouldn't know who louie was or what a rev hyper is. lol

joe asking dorian how much test a week and dorian says "a gram", joe says "wait, a gram of test? or a gram total? a gram total of everything a week?", and dorian says "yeah". lol

I really hate when joe talks about training or steroids on his podcast, especially when Brandon and Bryan are there. the amount of misinformation they spew makes my blood pressure go through the roof and I have to turn it of because I know they don't read the comments so correcting them is pointless. like when joe was talking about Curtis Leffler for instance... they're just pothead idiots with zero attention spans and zero memories left (joe and eddie at least).

joe was trying to tell dorian about louie simmons and westside barbell and his reverse hyper.. as if dorian wouldn't know who louie was or what a rev hyper is. lol

joe asking dorian how much test a week and dorian says "a gram", joe says "wait, a gram of test? or a gram total? a gram total of everything a week?", and dorian says "yeah". lol

I really hate when joe talks about training or steroids on his podcast, especially when Brandon and Bryan are there. the amount of misinformation they spew makes my blood pressure go through the roof and I have to turn it of because I know they don't read the comments so correcting them is pointless. like when joe was talking about Curtis Leffler for instance... they're just pothead idiots with zero attention spans and zero memories left (joe and eddie at least).

He said in the off season he took 1 gram of Test, 600mg of Deca and 40 to 50mg of D-Bol.

On London Real, right? Because last night I don't remember him saying that.
He did say that when Joe asked what was the height of his drug use.

He forgot to mention him going up to 2.5 grams and not getting much benefit from it, and lowering it down to 1.5-1.75 grams a week (which he's previously discussed).

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

On London Real, right? Because last night I don't remember him saying that.

No, he says it on Rogan's podcast at the 1 hour 2 minute mark. I was wrong above...it's 1,000mg Test, 500 Deca, 40 to 50mg D-Bol and GH.

I wish they'd shoot video of Dorian putting Joe through workout. I know the London real guy did it

He said in the off season he took 1 gram of Test, 600mg of Deca and 40 to 50mg of D-Bol.

x2

He said he was on a gram total by the end of his career before he came off cold turkey.

x2

He said he was on a gram total by the end of his career before he came off cold turkey.

He admits to being on more than 1 gram total during the off season...1,000mg Test, 500mg Deca, 40 to 50mg D-Bol and GH. If it's 50mg D-bol then that's 1,850mg + GH.

I wish they'd shoot video of Dorian putting Joe through workout. I know the London real guy did it
I believe Rogan only does kettle bells, jiu-jitsu and yoga.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not to go off topic but....Joe Rogan insane kicks. He is a killer.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4[/ame]

Got to meet Dorian last month when he was in Northern California. Just an all around cool dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, he says it on Rogan's podcast at the 1 hour 2 minute mark. I was wrong above...it's 1,000mg Test, 500 Deca, 40 to 50mg D-Bol and GH.

Alright, watched again.

It just feels like a general answer that he uses to not get deeper into the subject.

Talking about steroids seems to make him a little uncomfortable. He likes to talk DMT.

Anyone else remember when I came on to this board back in like 2004 or 2005 and pretty much told everyone that Yates used exactly what he stated up above in the offseason and I was called a bullshit artist on other threads many times after that? I do.

Anyone else remember when I came on to this board back in like 2004 or 2005 and pretty much told everyone that Yates used exactly what he stated up above in the offseason and I was called a bullshit artist on other threads many times after that? I do.

People don't want to believe in how big a factor genetics are

Alright, watched again.

It just feels like a general answer that he uses to not get deeper into the subject.

Talking about steroids seems to make him a little uncomfortable. He likes to talk DMT.

It's not important but as I have said in the past I would love it if you could just zap someone and it gives you their highest drug cycle. It would give some very shocking reading both higher and lower than expected. With Dorian (just my opinion) it would be much much higher than what he has stated in interviews.

People don't want to believe in how big a factor genetics are

Not true for most on here as they understand genetics. Yes the common you-tube commenter who barely trains thinks steroids is what makes a bodybuilder. Many on here know much better than that. Genetics is everything. Put some random guy on 20 grams of gear with great training and diet and he wouldn't look anything like Dorian. But that still doesn't mean guys push the limits in everyway. But that's a whole new thread in itself that has been spoken about to boredom over the years. Dorian is an all in type of guy so I think he pushed in every area when he needed to and to simply be the best year after year.

Last edited:

Dorian has constantly stated these dosages or even less. People on this site that could never compete take double or triple the dosages and look like garbage.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws