over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dorian Yates to be on Joe Rogan's podcast

Bostin proved that it's all genetics. His experiments with massive drugs and little results shows this. He even talks about all the black guys he trains who have these great genetics and how little gear they take and blow up. Bostin is lowering his dosages greatly after realizing it's not all about the drugs. People that blast tren and grams upon grams of drugs and can't even compete just don't have the genetics for this. They only endanger their health.

lntense;248273h2 said:
Nice! Maybe finally Joe will actually understand steroids etc.. I hear him so many times talk on the subject and not really understand what he's talking about.

Joe is an example of someone juiced out of their minds who looks terrible for all the drugs they do. Same goes for UFC president Dana White.

Joe is an example of someone juiced out of their minds who looks terrible for all the drugs they do. Same goes for UFC president Dana White.
Lol Joe is a 190-195lb guy on hrt.
Dana is a sloppy mess now as of late.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dana White, UFC president, put on massive amounts of muscle and fat over the years. He looks nothing like when he took over the brand. He shaved his head and started the roids.
He walks around with a red face from the sky high blood pressure and high RBC's. He looks like garbage but claims he is "built like a fighter."

Dana White, UFC president, put on massive amounts of muscle and fat over the years. He looks nothing like when he took over the brand. He shaved his head and started the roids.
He walks around with a red face from the sky high blood pressure and high RBC's. He looks like garbage but claims he is "built like a fighter."
Ehh Dana has had that built, and just got fatter over the years. I know plenty of fat guys with red faces, it ain't gear lol, most likely bp.

He travels like a madman, works nonstop, probably eats crap, and barely exercises. He's in worse shape, and 500 million dollar richer.

Mama said everything comes at a price

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

What was so special about Yates on this podcast versus all the others he has done recently?

ronda could beat him

Lol did you watch the video? Joe rogans MMA game is FAIR superior to holly Holm's. Holly Holm's knocked her out. I know Joe is a stoner and comes across joking all the time. But he is a Black belt at Taekwondo, he is a black belt in no GI BJJ, he is a black belt in GI BJJ , he also trains in mauy Thai.

Alright, watched again.

It just feels like a general answer that he uses to not get deeper into the subject.

Talking about steroids seems to make him a little uncomfortable. He likes to talk DMT.

To his credit, he did go into great detail about his use in MD before, so he might have felt like the info is already out there and there and didn't want to discuss it again.

To his credit, he did go into great detail about his use in MD before, so he might have felt like the info is already out there and there and didn't want to discuss it again.

Didn't know.

Happen to have a link or something?

Ehh Dana has had that built, and just got fatter over the years. I know plenty of fat guys with red faces, it ain't gear lol, most likely bp.

He travels like a madman, works nonstop, probably eats crap, and barely exercises. He's in worse shape, and 500 million dollar richer.

Mama said everything comes at a price

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I have so much respect for Dana White. His accomplishments speak for themselves and I could take hours talking about them but what I really love is his attitude. He is always so open and honest about everything and isn't afraid to hurt anyone's feelings. Always tells it like is.

Comparatively, look at that clown Roger Goodell whose every move is some stupid calculated PR crap. The guy is so robotic and fake. We need a Dana White kind of guy to run the NFL.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity