over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dosage?

chgolatin-one

Registered
Started a new cycle of Test Cyp and Parabolan. However, i am trying to do a light dosage but the 200mg test per week doesnt seem to be helping out, but this is my second week on it. Due to Gyno issues and other factors with AAS I decided to do a low dosage cycle :eek:

In my exp a low dose of test takes several wks (4-5) to really notice much of anything.

Started a new cycle of Test Cyp and Parabolan. However, i am trying to do a light dosage but the 200mg test per week doesnt seem to be helping out, but this is my second week on it. Due to Gyno issues and other factors with AAS I decided to do a low dosage cycle :eek:

CAREFULL!!!!!

See, this is how it starts, you dont know what to expect because you lack preparation and so you think its not working. Next thing you know you are doubling and tripling dosages and before you know it your FUBAR!

Just do your low dose and sit on it for at LEAST a month to a month and a half. Your first thought about the dose is the right one.

CAREFULL!!!!!

See, this is how it starts, you dont know what to expect because you lack preparation and so you think its not working. Next thing you know you are doubling and tripling dosages and before you know it your FUBAR!

Just do your low dose and sit on it for at LEAST a month to a month and a half. Your first thought about the dose is the right one.
Well it ought to be doubled IMO as 200 mgs of test isn't shit anyways...

Well it ought to be doubled IMO as 200 mgs of test isn't shit anyways...

Well you may be right if he is an experienced user... but it doesnt sound like he is to me. If he is new to gear than he should start small and use the low cycle.
I was raised on this board to start the first cycle off on a low dose and learn how the body reacts and work from that.
If this isnt his first cycle and he has experience he should have said so in his post and givin us more information to work with.
You should be more carefull in your statements and consider that many of the threads like his are made from guys that dont have your supperior experience with gear. But if you want to tell him to use more and more...thats on you.

Last edited:
I have done numerous cycles before and I have used high dosage test 600 to 800 per week and it caused some issues with gyno even though I had the proper PCT. Cycles I have ran before have been Test and Deca (1) i got my best gains from the that cycle then afterwards was Test, Winstrol, Anavar, Sus etc etc.

I had to lay low for 3 years and get off AAS since i was in the middle east serving my country for 2 tours of duty so basically I feel like a newbie and I am trying to avoid the mistakes I did before which it was the mentality of MORE IS BETTER when in fact that is not always a true statement, especially if your not a pro bodybuilder. Your just a guy that wants to look good and in shape...

CAREFULL!!!!!

I agree nosmas. And it is very cool that you are watching these guys backs!

Up it to 1 gram of Test per week plus an oral and you'll be happy as hell :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws