over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dosages during a bulk vs cut

Yeah I’m going to go with low to moderate in the off-season while pushing the calories. And then ramping up the gear when it’s prep time, and more so for the final month of prep. The only thing that stays lower in prep for me is the test, but the other gear climbs up. That’s under the advisement of both my coaches, one being a top ifbb pro.

During a cut I would keep the test to moderate high and just reduce it the last "4weeks" when you are really lean and want to see the details.

Test Anadrol (HGH Insulin but this is for advanced people) are the number 1 drugs that helps you staying full during a cut.
When growing you can even keep test low, but for what I have noticed on me was that:

500-1g TestE (depending on your experience)+ 4-6iu HGH and Log/R postwo

during growth phases gave me better gains than 300 Test Npp Primo and same hgh and Slin.

On paper some people says that test is worst anabolic but when you try it you notice that works awesome for growing. Also imho it's puts your body on really low stress compared to other anabolics.

During a cut I would keep the test to moderate high and just reduce it the last "4weeks" when you are really lean and want to see the details.

Test Anadrol (HGH Insulin but this is for advanced people) are the number 1 drugs that helps you staying full during a cut.
When growing you can even keep test low, but for what I have noticed on me was that:

500-1g TestE (depending on your experience)+ 4-6iu HGH and Log/R postwo

during growth phases gave me better gains than 300 Test Npp Primo and same hgh and Slin.

On paper some people says that test is worst anabolic but when you try it you notice that works awesome for growing. Also imho it's puts your body on really low stress compared to other anabolics.

yeah it was the last month we lowered test and increased other compounds to get more detail.

I am just now getting ready to give GH the go for this off-season. And like you said 500mg test! Doing 400mg deca and 25mg dbol to kickstart. Plan is to do 3-4iu gh 3 days a week, and on the days in between I will play with peptides. See how that goes. Pretty excited to see how that goes to say the least.

yeah it was the last month we lowered test and increased other compounds to get more detail.

I am just now getting ready to give GH the go for this off-season. And like you said 500mg test! Doing 400mg deca and 25mg dbol to kickstart. Plan is to do 3-4iu gh 3 days a week, and on the days in between I will play with peptides. See how that goes. Pretty excited to see how that goes to say the least.

I like your plan but I would change Dbol for Superdrol as kickstart, 10-20mg max 4w.
Peptides imho are not worth, spend 2iu ed in HGH it will give you more.

Why are you kickstarting? Save the oral for the end of the cycle

I like your plan but I would change Dbol for Superdrol as kickstart, 10-20mg max 4w.
Peptides imho are not worth, spend 2iu ed in HGH it will give you more.
I love superdrol but I had the dbol on hand haha. That’s why I’m going that route. As for the peptides, it’s more the mk677 I plan on using on the couple days in between. I’ve used it prior and it was pretty solid and doing it the way I intend to should keep long term sensitivity up to it. The only reason I can even do hgh this time around is I had a very good sales commission check and the timing was right haha. So my coaches and I laid out this plan to get the most out of it for as long as possible. I know doing 2 each day instead of 3-4 3x equals out to the same, but were trying to drive recovery on the lifting days and supplement natural hgh production in between. On paper it looks good, but I’ll be a guinea pig and figure it out haha.

Why are you kickstarting? Save the oral for the end of the cycle

never done it that way honestly, I like to get the excess water off before the end and see what I’m looking at to make a judgment if I need a mini cut/recomp or if I’m in a good spot. Definitely would like to hear your thoughts on why to add in a wet compound at the end?

never done it that way honestly, I like to get the excess water off before the end and see what I’m looking at to make a judgment if I need a mini cut/recomp or if I’m in a good spot. Definitely would like to hear your thoughts on why to add in a wet compound at the end?
I like to add things in as the cycle or blast moves along to get the most out of them. If I start out full throttle then I’m gaining less at the end but if I add the oral in the back half then gains don’t slow down through the whole cycle. I’ve never been a fan of front loading with anything. If I’m running test and npp then I let those do their thing. Then the last 6-8 weeks if I’m using an oral I’ll add that in. If you’re lean enough the only thing the water will do is make you look fuller not really fat and bloated

I like to add things in as the cycle or blast moves along to get the most out of them. If I start out full throttle then I’m gaining less at the end but if I add the oral in the back half then gains don’t slow down through the whole cycle. I’ve never been a fan of front loading with anything. If I’m running test and npp then I let those do their thing. Then the last 6-8 weeks if I’m using an oral I’ll add that in. If you’re lean enough the only thing the water will do is make you look fuller not really fat and bloated
That is very logical. I don’t typically use much orals at all unless I’m in prep. But we decided to do them in this part of the offseason. Maybe next round I’ll do it your way and report back how I like it! My bf is lower as I just reversed out of a contest and ready to rock and roll!

this question is super dependant on how you lose and gain muscle as well as your metabolism.

For instance, some skinny 215 LHW who has no trouble cutting fat yet has to eat 6k to gain (hardgainer) is going to have to blast his 2g in the offseason and can probably ease into his prep.

VS

The guy is never quite in shape for his contests. He's thick skinned and easily gets to 280+ in the offseason just training hard. He'll use his 2-3g's on realllly pushing his body in prep mode.

I plan on taking a long offseason to really add some weight. So i'm going to blast harder in the offseason. So many variables here.
I know this is older post but it really resonates with me.... I've been shoving 6 to 7 meals a day, real solid meals That's not including shakes. Ungodly amounts of carbs (bag of rice every other day, tops 3 days) and even throw in fast food four times a week the other day I ate fast food twice a day. And people at the gym are asking me if I'm getting ready for a show, yesterday it happened and the guy was two weeks out of a show, thought I was doing the same show.

I'm not complaining, I am gaining muscle whenever I diet I literally can do it on accident. But eating this amount is just ridiculous. I feel like it's way more than I should have to be doing.

He look more like 4-5 weeks out to me but it was cool to see somebody with muscle at the gym I go to, and it was his first show. Nice guy

I personally prefer to use as little as possible for a "growth phase" keep track of your food and weights , constantly beat the log book in the gym and if you plateau add in 500-600 calories and a couple hundred milligrams.
When I start into a "diet" I reduce carbs from two meals farthest away from training and bump up the dose a little , by increasing anabolics/androgenics you can stimulate fat loss without a huge reduction in calories. Alot of people can get fat loss with no reduced calories at first.
My highest doses are the final few weeks before a show.

As GS said above , same for me

More gear on diet or prep , growing push the cals and training

I personally prefer to use as little as possible for a "growth phase" keep track of your food and weights , constantly beat the log book in the gym and if you plateau add in 500-600 calories and a couple hundred milligrams.
When I start into a "diet" I reduce carbs from two meals farthest away from training and bump up the dose a little , by increasing anabolics/androgenics you can stimulate fat loss without a huge reduction in calories. Alot of people can get fat loss with no reduced calories at first.
My highest doses are the final few weeks before a show.

As GS said above , same for me

More gear on diet or prep , growing push the cals and training

^^^one more on the pile for this

..calories increase first ..then drugs

i also use AAS conducive to bulking when i bulk
..high dose TEST ..DECA/NPP ..DBOL or DROL
^^^"if" i have TREN in there, it's always minimal (..100mg/wk) & just for added nutrient partitioning

..also "if" i was going to push size with say 1500mg/TEST/wk
..i would gradually ramp up to that dose as i ramp'd the calories up along side it

when it's time to diet (..spring/summer) ..macros change first (..start cutting carbs)
..then of course change AAS ..lower TEST ..bring in EQ ..bring in PRIMO (..my favorite)

i'm older now so;
-TREN is minimal now a days, if at all (..tho i'v always felt great on it)
-don't really use MAST anymore ..i find that i convert plenty of DHT just from the TEST
(..& miraculously i still have hair, but it has thinn'd over the years)
-don't really use VAR or WIN & if i do it's very short lived
^^^i find i don't really need these anymore + don't compete

^^^all that said ..i usually just use TEST-E to blast, but this year i am excited to try one of our BLENDs
HEXADEX450:
-20 TEST ACE
-30 TEST PROP
-50 TEST PP
-90 TEST E
-95 TEST CYP
-165 TEST U

^^^should be fun 🚀

this question is super dependant on how you lose and gain muscle as well as your metabolism.

For instance, some skinny 215 LHW who has no trouble cutting fat yet has to eat 6k to gain (hardgainer) is going to have to blast his 2g in the offseason and can probably ease into his prep.

VS

The guy is never quite in shape for his contests. He's thick skinned and easily gets to 280+ in the offseason just training hard. He'll use his 2-3g's on realllly pushing his body in prep mode.

I plan on taking a long offseason to really add some weight. So i'm going to blast harder in the offseason. So many variables here.

X2

(TheOtherOn55, you essentially posted what I was gonna write.)

IMO::

That said, I think this way is more a development over time knowing how to “dial in diet”, usage of as/aas you respond to, as well as preference (some like to build upwards).

This said, Bio and MyTreeFreddy nail it overall.

In other words, if you have to ask, you’ll most likely end up going high during cut to nail the results you were intending.

Just my 2 cents:

In my experience lower in off season if any then slowly ramp up as you get closer to the show.
ive never really seen a huge jump in physique with a ton of Anabolics compared to mild use. The game changer for me is if I throw in GH and slim. That’s when things start to look different and the growth you get is more dense.
I took 6iu’s of gh with about 20ius slin and I was like oooo this is the secret.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131