over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dosages for advanced

ncsports said:
i think it is a legit question for those questioning him.

although we all have a responsibility to be on the lookout for possible trouble as has been pointed out that a new person asking for source type info is a red flag

BUT...just because someone is an advanced trainee does not mean they are an advanced drug user and know which drugs to take them beyond what they have always used.

there are plenty of pretty advanced trainers in the gym who dont know much other than test, deca, dbol.

Agreed. Perfect example is when Big Heinze was asking a question and someone said he should know the answer. Phil replied that everyone thinks that when someone becomes a Pro that they know everything and no longer need to ask questions.

CROWLER

I understand that and can agree with it. But when you say that you have 20yrs experience using and your over the 750mg-1000mg range you should have a good idea on how to change things up abit. Not saying that he should know everything. And that's not the point that I was making, it was coming out and asking for a place/source for GH and or insulin. 20 yrs in the game you should know where to get insulin just by reading and looking around. I'm just very skeptical, nothing against him personally. Hell we have guys that know where to find stuff after being here just 2 days. Just don't know?

Crowler said:
Agreed. Perfect example is when Big Heinze was asking a question and someone said he should know the answer. Phil replied that everyone thinks that when someone becomes a Pro that they know everything and no longer need to ask questions.

CROWLER
ncsports said:
i think it is a legit question for those questioning him.

although we all have a responsibility to be on the lookout for possible trouble as has been pointed out that a new person asking for source type info is a red flag

BUT...just because someone is an advanced trainee does not mean they are an advanced drug user and know which drugs to take them beyond what they have always used.

there are plenty of pretty advanced trainers in the gym who dont know much other than test, deca, dbol.

Thanks, I am not advanced on all the drugs but I am with the use of AS and gh, but nothing else, and I have been training for for over 20 yrs, and that does not mean I am doing a lot of different compounds because I been lifting for along time, and just wondering about the next level, and sorry about the asking of sources.

The big guy said:
Thanks, I am not advanced on all the drugs but I am with the use of AS and gh, but nothing else, and I have been training for for over 20 yrs, and that does not mean I am doing a lot of different compounds because I been lifting for along time, and just wondering about the next level, and sorry about the asking of sources.

sometimes people forget that not everyone who lifts is on a discussion board. ;)

allbeef said:
And I get it from my old freind and IP remailer Jugs Unfortunately he is out of town for a week and his labels just say super test 525mg. He called it motor oil and said it made people sore. it is smooth for me when slpit evenly with deca.

I am telling you it is well worth the price for an old timer like you. And it is 525mg of test per cc or about 5.25 gms of test per 10ml.

First time in 6 years that I had to treat gyno and i have gone to 2 gms sus many times.

Allbeef
Old timer what the f**K, LOL. Usually at that high of mg per ml it has a lot of
Ba in it that why is makes you sore and by cutting it, it helps. I've used T-400 and had to cut it, because it make me sore, but I would not mind trying the Motor Oil, is it like a Sustonon a blend of short, med, and long esters. I like to use high mg per ml gear, not as many shots or oil.

Gentlemen. I know I'm rather new also. But since my joining this site I have brought as of today 20 people over here from Iron Magazine. The Big Guy is one of them I can vouch that he is on the up and up and a good guy as I have known him for sometime now.

Thanks Tough

Hey Foreman, whats up, good to see you here, that is what my usual cycle looks like, except 50mgs D-bol, And thanks, Tough..you know what, I'm not doing the insulin, fuck it. I got to 294 at 6'5" and 6-7 bf%, with out it just gear and some gh and I don't think I'm going to do the GH. My thyroid funtion just got regulated after a 1yr and a half and I think it got fucked up from all the GH I use to use..My traing partner had the same problems and we were doing the same shit..

Armageddon said:
Being a pro doesn't make it any safer to use insulin, so that statement doesn't make any sense. As long as you follow the proper post injection sequence you will be fine. And there is more than enough information on this board about that.
That was not my point.......I'm saying why take the chance when you are not going to make any money off it. Once you are pro or damn close then you can sell out and take risks.......It's like getting on GH, insulin, roids ect at 18 just top play Dlll football......makes no sence at all.

I truly believe insulin has it's place in BB. It's just not for this guy (ME). Maybe it's my age but there's just something that scares me when I think insulin. I'd reach down and grab some balls and do it but after all the years of gear, can't seem to find them...LOL

Tough

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner