over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dosages While Gyms are shut down?

Added 5-8 mgs of ment with my TRT right before gym shut down but like a previous poster said, im actually having savage workouts in the park. Bars, chin ups, reverse pull ups, super set with push ups ( regular and diamond ) dips, leg lifts, and fast walking around the track super set with lunges. ED, and doing handstand push ups with side delts EOD. Getting 2 a days in as well with morning hike with my dog added. Fk the gym. Drop some calories and adjust, adapt.

Does anyone know when the gyms are set to re-open?

No one can answer this with any kind of certainty but I can tell you from what's happening over here in Belgium (and it's not even crazy/widespread here as it is in Italy say), it's probably going to be MONTHS before they're allowed to open again.

I was a month into 500 test and 300 npp weekly... Anadrol 50mg/daily..HGH 3 ius 5 days a week. 4 days ago (tues) when I found out my gym was closing I stopped everything. It appears the gyms will be closed for 4 weeks from what I'm hearing, so I'll just use the time to sorta clean out as best I can. First three days-I went off diet and ate whatever I wanted..just to live a little bit. Slowing cutting back last two days.
On Monday Ill try these resistance bands I got. Not too much more can be done

I have heard for here in the midwest it's closed until estimated of April 1st (For Xperience Fitness chain). That's a rough ballpark figure by the gym management so it would be safe to say until AT LEAST April 1st and possibly longer than that. Seeing how the virus is reported to have died down in China...we should soon see that trend in Europe with the virus dying down. As soon as you see that happening in Europe..you can probably estimate that its eventually going to die down here as well after that. God willing.

It may have died down in China but over here in Europe it's only just begun. And I hear airports don't do any checking on people flying in from risk areas so it will probably spread for a while to come as well.

I live in spain, gyms shot down a week ago (too late, very poor management of the situation) and right now You can not even go out to do exercise in the park. You are only allowed to go out for food, meds, diesel/petrol or something really important otherwise you'll end up paying 700 dollars or more and is going to take more than a few weeks.

So keep yourself at home, been there done that. It seems like a flu until there is no room in hospitals for new patients or one or both of your parents get infected and you can not stay with them even if they die, they do alone without family, without friends... We are going to be ok lets be careful with us and others.

Wish i was camping right now....

im not sure 100% about that..i can def tell you that when i start to come off and go threw my pct i almost always get a cold sore or fever blister..why that is im not sure but never ever in 20 plus years have i ever gotten one on cycle..
I hear ya. I actually got sick right before I got off the gear this last cycle & got sicker than I've been in over a decade! Lasted for a couple weeks & for the first time in my life, I got a cold sore.. I was really bummed out about it too. I usually stay tough & keep my head up about shit, but I was pretty proud that I never had a cold sore, until than. Is what it is, but hopefully I don't ever have one again or at least not for a long time.

I did the opposite - I upped the dose to keep from losing muscle
The park workouts have been great - pull-ups weighted dips with dumbbells I bring with me and a host of a ton of other exercises I’m doing eod - doing more cardio as well. 3 miles afte the supersets
my pumps are better than when I train in the gym. If I have to do this for a few months I won’t care...a refreshing break
I say a few months because things aren’t getting any better - and it’s expected to get much worse
Especially here in NYC

I did the opposite - I upped the dose to keep from losing muscle
The park workouts have been great - pull-ups weighted dips with dumbbells I bring with me and a host of a ton of other exercises I’m doing eod - doing more cardio as well. 3 miles afte the supersets
my pumps are better than when I train in the gym. If I have to do this for a few months I won’t care...a refreshing break
I say a few months because things aren’t getting any better - and it’s expected to get much worse
Especially here in NYC
Im doing the same but just the ment added to trt. Im in NY as well. Ive never seen more people outside, walking etc.

I am just doing the same as I had planned which is a cruise dose. If I were blasting when this all happened I would 100% come down to a cruise dose. I had already blasted and I always cruise on a max of 150mg test but this time figured just go with 300mg test (before everything went chaotic). Although I have been doing 150mg test every 5 days so not really 300mg but I will change that to every 4 days so 300mg every 8 days. I just done my first home workout even with a trapped nerve in my back as I was fed up doing nothing. I am gonna train hard at home pretty much daily but just with very light weights and a standard diet so I will tighten up and prime my body for when I blast next. The higher cruise dose will do me good in regards to maintaining but quite franly it doesn't really matter... 150mg, 200mg, 250mg I don't think it will make a huge difference as I am only cruising for another 8 weeks or so.

I was injured recently (herniated cervical disc and torn rotator cuff). Now that hospitals are closing for non-emergency care, I can't get basic medical treatment to get over this. Physical therapy places are closed too. Oh well.

I came off low dose trestolone for the first time in a year and a half, since I can't work out without causing more pain. I'm on 200 mg/week testosterone for now.

I've been on just TRT for about 6 weeks so will continue. I have a good amount of weights in a home gym I usually never use. I'll do 20 sets a day and do some sort of cardio. It's bee a mix between biking, tree judo, 3 mile walks and clearing bramble adn trees on my property. I don't need anabolics to do this shit. So time to clean out and get my bloodwork and health pristine. Then when the gym opens up again I'll be ready to go.

I just jumped back into it after several years completely off. I suspect I am going to be spending more time at home with plenty of free hours soon. While I don't have anything elaborate, I do have free weights. I'm going to carry on as planned.

As for the cycle...I started test/eq/dbol 2 weeks ago...I dropped the test and dbol...eq was only at 300/wk so I will bridge with that bc it takes a while to build anyway

im not sure 100% about that..i can def tell you that when i start to come off and go threw my pct i almost always get a cold sore or fever blister..why that is im not sure but never ever in 20 plus years have i ever gotten one on cycle..

hahah hell yea
some bodies love gear

others not so much.. suckers :cool:

I doubled my gear, ya know, to make up for the lack of training....

just kidding. I am keeping my dosage the same as it was before this shit came around. I train at home 365 days a year.

I started a cycle a few weeks ago and I new it was inevitable that the gyms all over the world would eventually close. But I have a couple benches, one I can squat with and some barbells and 400+ lbs of plates. Hell yeah I’m increasing the Test ever since I started using AAS my allergies are gone! All my life I’ve been allergic to certain pollens and especially to weeds. Now it’s gone a few sneezes here and there but nothing like when I was younger. And getting sick hardly happens anymore. I’m a firm believer that TRT is a must for men I’ve never been better in my entire life now with Test. To me Test is the cure!

When my gym closes, I'm dropping back to cruise dose. I'm due for one anyways.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic