over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dosages

michael0077

Registered
whats up fellas question i get my orals in liquid form from sponsor and i get confused on conversions ml to mg etc etc help thx ml containers need to convert ml to mg example 25 to 100 mg recommended dose for dbol how do i get to that with liquid i read somewhere 3ius equals 1 mg ? but thats an ass load of capsules to fill to get to recommended amount so basiclly i went to health food store got capsules and have to fill them go easy i am new but have much respect for u guys lift hard

First, this should be in the beginners section.

Second, try using a little punctuation.

Third, you aren't converting mg to ml or vice versa. There is X amount of mg per ml. Figure out what that is and use the amount of ml's for your desired dose.

what does it say on the bottle? per ml it must contain a certain amount (mg) of a substance. e.g per 1ml of a liquid contains 10mg of dbol. so if you want 30mg of dbol you draw out 3ml of the stuff. does that answer your question?

Wow if you can't figure that out,please send me the bottle so I can figure out the equation .
The bottle answers your question it would say 1 ml =20mg anavar or whatever substance then you put the desired amount in the capsule

Wow if you can't figure that out,please send me the bottle so I can figure out the equation .
The bottle answers your question it would say 1 ml =20mg anavar or whatever substance then you put the desired amount in the capsule

who puts liquids in capsules? does that even make sense?

Much easier to just squirt it in your mouth out of a syringe. Figuring your dose is easy. Just take the dose you want and divide it by the concentration. So if it is 25 mg/ml and you want a 50 mg dose that is just:

50/25= 2ml.

Another thing, 100 mg/day is way too much dbol if that stuff you have a hold of is any good. Start out with just 25 mg/day and see how you do on that for at least one week.

Thank you , for help. Moving to beginner section. Damn some of u guys are gnarly, I apologize.

Not gnarly members...I think with the use of steroids comes the expectation that the user has the common sense to figure out such details.

You need to plan better and understand what your buying. How did you even know what to buy? The bottle will say or on the list from the sponsor. You should probably not be using anything.

You need to plan better and understand what your buying. How did you even know what to buy? The bottle will say or on the list from the sponsor. You should probably not be using anything.

So many ppl dont know what there buying.

They dont know the concentration or what an ml or mg is. Kinda like the OP.

The bottle is from sponsor on this site. And all it says is 60 ml. I am trying to learn,the packaging is discreet.

You should be able to review the sponsor's email or website to determine concentration.

These compounds are powerful and demand respect. Experienced users here understand their impact on the health of the body and expect new users to put the time in and do the research to educate themselves thus gaining that same respect.

If your bottle says 200MG per ml that is per cc if you can get a 1ml insulin syringe break needle off you can get very accurate dosing.
Example if 200mg per ml on insulin syringe
10=20
12.5=25
25=50
100=200

Ok if 25mg per ml on same syringe
100=25
50=12.5
25=6.25

0k 50mg per ml on same syringe

100=50
50=25
25=12.5
12=6
IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE;)

Awesome thanks, I feel like I took a beating on this thread, but I learned a lot ,thAnks. I didn't know there was a beginner thread, but that's where I should be

Awesome thanks, I feel like I took a beating on this thread, but I learned a lot ,thAnks. I didn't know there was a beginner thread, but that's where I should be

Yea should have posted in beginner thread....But at least if you didn't know hopefully you learned. This is what the board is for and for learning and to help guide you.GOOD LUCK:headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws