over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doses amongst male figure competitors?

warrior504th

Registered
Was just told that they do similar doses to pro bbers... but this seems to counter the "as big as your dose" concept. Seems like they'd be going.overboard.

Im sure they are taking everything they can get their hands on. I think they would all like to be bigger, they just cant get big enough to compete in real bodybuilding so they are relegated to male figure class.

I though it was men's physique how dare you lol!!! Anyway, I have wondered the same thing what they takin diet drugs training etc. I admire there physiques im not gonna lie...

well for starters they prolly are not shoveling down 5000-7000 calories a day

well a friend of mine who is a male fitness competitor is about to start working with Don Long for his prep. ;) hmmmmm?

i think it just comes down to what makes this sport a success in your life or not....GENETICS.

Ive seen dudes juiced to the gills and hardly look impressive. people just respond differently to drugs and diet, training ect.

certain things like gh can "change" your genetics but im sure you get what im sayin.

Maybe they will come out with a masters class so I can get my procard:D

I know a few of these guys...and I don't know their EXACT cycles and doses but I do know they run test, primo, var and gh and not much else...
I would imagine they don't run over 500mg test for the most part...primo and var could be quite a big dose and gh prob 2-6iu a day area...again - speculation. I don't know the exact doses...I can investigate next time I see them in the gym but I'm not really one to talk about that in the gym.

If I were doing that sort of thing I would do about 300mg test prop, 600mg primo, 40-50mg var a day, 3-4iu of gh split in two shots a day. Period. Simple. All diet for those guys. Truth is most of em WERE mid weight bodybuilders that weren't thick enough...and trimmed down. If they have a tiny waist then can do will with men's physique.

Last edited:
Interesting hemi. Not sure why they'd work with primo and var considering there are more potent things, unless they are close to a show.

Also interesting to hear the comment on gh changing genetic flaws.

Interesting hemi. Not sure why they'd work with primo and var considering there are more potent things, unless they are close to a show.

Also interesting to hear the comment on gh changing genetic flaws.

yeah I wasn't very specific...that's the 4-5 months out from a show...I would imagine they are off a portion of the year and maybe do mild bulk cycles during the offseason like 300 deca/300eq/500 test or something along those lines...still eat clean just more of it...that's how I would most likely approach it...

Maybe they will come out with a masters class so I can get my procard:D

that is coming in sept...so your on your way big man...lol

but yeah, its true...this past weekend, at the Cal championships...it was talked about bringing in another class..and that was master MP

why would these guys need to run much more than 250-400mg of test and an anabolic like EQ or some var....I mean you dont need to be over 200lbs at 6 foot tall to do good...

Interesting

I am pretty sure they are not looking to be huge. Not everyone wants to look freaky. I have no idea what dosages they may or may not use, but I am sure they are using lower doses of test, EQ, Var, primo, HGH..etc.

I am pretty certain they use clen and T3, along with diet and cardio.

750 weekly test, 300 weekly tren e during the prep, add ghrp 6/cjc combo plus igf1 and 50mg dbol off season. Ancils armidex, prami, prov. This is hypotheical of course. The guys are staying away from deca, dbol and gh,igf1 pre contest to avoid bloat and waistline growth. Really hope we see some mandatory poses implemented within judging. Its pretty uncomfortable up there becasue the guys dont know what they're supposed to be doing. At least you can practice your bb mandatory poses so that they are second nature, not in physique judging unfortunetely. Also, some of the guys are mimicing the figure girls in their presentation and thats a big time no no. Some guys are looking quite gay up there. Im sure sure the NPC and IFBB will make the presentation changes necessary and continue to provide opportunity for us within the physique division.

I am pretty sure they are not looking to be huge. Not everyone wants to look freaky. I have no idea what dosages they may or may not use, but I am sure they are using lower doses of test, EQ, Var, primo, HGH..etc.

I am pretty certain they use clen and T3, along with diet and cardio.

I dont know anyone thats using clen or T3. Not to say some arent. Tren seems to be cutting drug of choice from what I've experienced. The mens physique competitors will be docked if extreme muscularity is present, anything unders 8 % could be pusing the judging standards. Cardio and diet is a given. Carb cycling is pretty effective

Wonder if bb mandatory poses would be looked down upon as too much of a demonstration of muscularity. Not sure Wtf else you would do tho.

Sent from my HTC Inspire

Most could get by on TRT/HRT type dosages with some OTC supplements.

That was kind of my feeling. A lot of the guys are pretty big from the one or two pics I've seen, but I don't feel its that necessary. Those may be the guys who couldnt make it pro in the BB divisions trying something else out.

Also, some of the guys are mimicing the figure girls in their presentation and thats a big time no no. Some guys are looking quite gay up there.

Agree

And, all the speculation about people who want to compete in the physique division because they want to stay natural...LOL

Alin,

What would you consider a TRT dose? I know someone guys on here use 100 mg of test for replacement purposes. In my opinion that would be useless for these guys, especially while dieting.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws