advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doses and timing for cjc grf(1-29) x ghrp6?

gsxr102705

Registered
its been a while and going to give peptides a go again, i remember whn everone wanted the dac version, now its seems to be back to grf 1-29 because of pulses!

so how does this sound just for anti ageing and some fat loss effects.

50mcg cjc grf (1-29) x 100mcg ghrp-6 , morning and night on empty stomach and on workout days would be, morning / right after workout / before bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good for your needs however maybe you should use ghrp-2 if you want fat loss instead of ghrp-6. I for the life of me could not stay away from food when using ghrp-6. Switched over to ghrp-2 which is suppose to be more potent with no hunger issues. Be patient and within a few months it really comes together and you will see a big difference in your body composition.

i just remember dat telling me something about how ghrp-6 had a better synergy effect with cjc, but this was over a year ago, stuff prob changed by then., do you think i should switch my ghrp6 to ghrp2 ? at the same doses or wht?

I switched from ghrp6 to ghrp2 and kept the dose the same. I couldn't deal with the hunger cravings. I'm really feeling the peptides after using them for about 3 months now. 100/100 ghrp2/cjc ED. I use it with 5 on 2 off of hgh 2ius. My hands are tingling all day long and my muscles feel full and dense. Eat much more and sometimes not so clean but still stay very lean and weight more. It feels like I'm on 5-6 ius of hgh ED.

I switched from ghrp6 to ghrp2 and kept the dose the same. I couldn't deal with the hunger cravings. I'm really feeling the peptides after using them for about 3 months now. 100/100 ghrp2/cjc ED. I use it with 5 on 2 off of hgh 2ius. My hands are tingling all day long and my muscles feel full and dense. Eat much more and sometimes not so clean but still stay very lean and weight more. It feels like I'm on 5-6 ius of hgh ED.

Do you have probs with your hands falling asleep at night or any kind of bloating in the hands or anywhere else?Is your strength up any from the GHRP6/CJC?Do you have vivid dreams?

same here... the ghrp6 gave me the most intense hunger cravings Ive ever had.. been on ghrp2 now.. muscles are feeling very full.. some tingling.
Very pleased so far..

I have been on ModGRF/GHRP-2 at 100mcg/125mcg for 5 weeks now. I am just starting to notice the effects. It is doing what I want. I am recovering well and getting leaner. Its slow and steady but I am satisfied. I started pretty fat especially by this boards standards. I am currently 5'10" 285 20-22% body fat. I compete in powerlifting and hopefully soon strongman and my goal has simply been recovery and a reduction in bodyfat. I have never been very lean and have severe hypothyroid issues. My goal is to end up a legit 12-14% bodyfat and be strong and healthy. My current workouts have me doing an OHP type movement 5 times a week and the combo is really helping with my recovery. I get some hypo issues about 15 minutes after injection but I time my shots before breakfast, before PWO shake, and pre-bed so it hasn't been a big issue.

Do you have probs with your hands falling asleep at night or any kind of bloating in the hands or anywhere else?Is your strength up any from the GHRP6/CJC?Do you have vivid dreams?

My hands are always tingling and slightly numb day and night every day. Not to the point were they are totally numb and my grip is weaker. I had to take my wedding ring off and put it on my pinkie. I do have some crazy vivid dreams. My strength is steadily going up but I think its from the combination of my training and cycling aas, hg, peptides, slin pwo. All low to moderate doses.

As previously stated, peptides didn't take full affect for a couple of months. Now it feels like I'm on good dose of hgh ED, but really only on 2 ius 5 on 2 off & 100/100 ghrp2/cjc 3x's per day. Cost is the same for either peps or hg for me. So my cost has doubled trying both at the same time. It's just convienent to get the peps so its a good alternative if I could not afford a good dose of hgh.

I also would like to know anyones feedback that was an hgh user and tried peptides by itself for a good length of time. Like to know if it is comparable as far as results and health benefits. I have only tried it alone for a few weeks to get my pituitary glands working again after a being on hg for a year. So I really cannot compare the two. Didn't do it long enough by itself to give an opinion.

Sleep Problems

Taba, did you have any problems falling asleep in the beginning ? I cannot fall asleep and when I do its not a deep sleep.

Is it me or does anyone here take the combo just so they can get a sound deep restorative sleep. I feel as if I can't get the good sleep I was getting on the combo, so now I take it every nite just so I sleep like a baby.
Maybe I am prejudicial but I liked what I achieved with peps in a shorter period of time than I did with GH.
I am really leaning to what Taba said,I pretty much share the same opinion. For me for whatever reason I derived far greater benefits with the peps.

what bout taking advantage of ghrp-6 and its hunger,

so use ghrp6 first thing morning, then wait 30 mins to eat, then ghrp-6 pwo then wait 20 min or so for protein shake, then right before bed switch to ghrp-2 since you dont want to eat before bed.
its hard for me to eat in morning, so i thk the hunger effects ghrp6 would be beneficial

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity