over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doses

jay o.

Registered
Honestly, since I'm not really close with any national or pro level bodybuilders...how long do you honestly think they are on 1-2g+ doses to reach their physique? And wouldn't you think it takes years of cycling at 2g+ to reach such a level? I don't know about these things really, so let's talk...

Honestly, since I'm not really close with any national or pro level bodybuilders...how long do you honestly think they are on 1-2g+ doses to reach their physique? And wouldn't you think it takes years of cycling at 2g+ to reach such a level? I don't know about these things really, so let's talk...

Not this again..

Listen--every PRO bodybuilder in the world has been training for many years consistently, some more than others. You don't just get to 1,000-2,000mg of Testosterone per week OVERNIGHT, it takes years to even NEED that type of dosage.

Stop trying to figure out what the PRO's do, you are nowehere near that level of development or dedication. Knowing what they use will offer you NO BENEFIT whatsoever.

Well while thats true...I guess it'd be more appropriate to see what they used back in their amateur days such as before national level and including at national level. I guess that's what I'm trying to get at. On top of what it really takes for an average pro to reach pro status dose wise, which we actually won't even know since there are no actual statistics laying around anywhere showing what an average pro is using or how much he is on.

Last edited:
They are the top elite of bodybuilding. They have genetics like no other. Mostly fast twitch muscle fibers. They didn't get to their size without FOOD! People fail to see how much food it takes to grow and maintain that size. I'm sure they grew 10 times more off 500mg a week than most of us do.

Genetics genetics genetics two people can take the same thing eat tue same thing and one can gain 15 lb one can gain 2 Dante had a good post on this look it up

Do you remember the thread it might be called or where to find it? Thank you. And yeah it's genetics I understand that. Still curious to see what it took for them though.

Do you remember the thread it might be called or where to find it? Thank you. And yeah it's genetics I understand that. Still curious to see what it took for them though.

It took many years of normal cycles; testosterone, deca, tren, dianabol, anadrol, masteron, winstrol, etc. EVERYTHING that we use, except for longer periods of time, with virtually non-stop dedication.

Then add HGH and Slin..if you have good genetics, after 10 years, you'll be a PRO.

Prepping for a NPC show as we speak and my coach bump my test up to a G so can only imagine what the pros take...

I truelly believe it has alot to do with what you take and how much you take. Genetics determine how much better you look compared to someone else.

Compare all the Olympia contestants; i am sure they are all around the same dose with the same gear hell half the guys use the same prep coach. but its the genetics that determine a phil heath from a branch warren...

These guys starting out probably slammed gear to get to the top because thats what it takes...

You think Cody Lewis is shooting 500 mg of test and beating guys twice his age

I am so very confused how lately everyone thinks there are "pro doses". Like there is some pro union and they all meet up and follow a set dosing and drug protocol that is IFBB licensed.

THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT MEN. Some take 2 grams, some take 10, some take 8 things at once, others take 2 and mega dose them, some stay on year round, others cycle. There is no consistancy to any of this, why would there be!?!?! You think once someone goes from NPC and gets their pro card, Joe Weider fuckin calls him and says "Alright son, you must now take _______". Some guys in the NPC take 10 times what some pro's do. Some pro's who place last probably take double to triple what the guys who win the same shows do.

There is no "pro dose". The only thing they have in common is they all use something.

here are 3, have fun.

to give you a synposis there are 2 schools of thought

1) they shoot everything they can afford and get their hands on. drugs make them explode, they can train and eat like shit, and it can make up for sub par genetics

2) they use doses moderately or comparable to your average gym rat. they may get up to hefty doses but most likely started small. their superior genetics make them explode

school # 1 believes everyone in camp #2 is lying through their teeth

school # 2 believes camp #1 has to justify why they either refuse to believe they have shit genetics and thats why they cant achieve pro size or they have to further make themselves feel better by saying if i took 2/4/6/10 or whatever the alleged gram dosage is I could be that size

in actuality the truth is most likely between the 2, and closer to one or the other depending on how genetically gifted you are.

either way no one except those doing it actually know, and most will never divulge it. and if they readily do, most believe they are full of shit

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/53353-so-sick-heres-truth.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...m/82724-what-kind-drugs-do-you-think-guy.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/74035-some-thoughts.html

here are 3, have fun.

to give you a synposis there are 2 schools of thought

1) they shoot everything they can afford and get their hands on. drugs make them explode, they can train and eat like shit, and it can make up for sub par genetics

2) they use doses moderately or comparable to your average gym rat. they may get up to hefty doses but most likely started small. their superior genetics make them explode

school # 1 believes everyone in camp #2 is lying through their teeth

school # 2 believes camp #1 has to justify why they either refuse to believe they have shit genetics and thats why they cant achieve pro size or they have to further make themselves feel better by saying if i took 2/4/6/10 or whatever the alleged gram dosage is I could be that size

in actuality the truth is most likely between the 2, and closer to one or the other depending on how genetically gifted you are.

either way no one except those doing it actually know, and most will never divulge it. and if they readily do, most believe they are full of shit

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/53353-so-sick-heres-truth.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...m/82724-what-kind-drugs-do-you-think-guy.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/74035-some-thoughts.html

Pretty much sums up the answer to these constant useless thread topics

Look at it this way OP, there are plenty of retards on this forum and gb, that have taken dosages very close to that of a pro's, and they still look like shit.

Drugs aren't everything. Whoever tells you they are, is lying or completely ignorant.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear