over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dosing Anadrol - Injectable vs. Oral

sub7percent

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I've notice dosing protocols for injectable seem to be substantially lower than oral. For example oral doses seem to be 50-150 per day while injectable seem to be 25-50 per day (I would say that at the standard 25mg/ml, 4 or 6 ml per day would be a little much). Is the reason for this bioavailability? If so how much are we talking about? If not, what is the reason?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes...:it's due to bioavailability

Thanks HH. Any idea what the difference is?

The difference? You mean why it's more bioavailable when injected? Pretty much everything has better absorption when injected. Less of it is lost from first pass liver degradation and whatnot.

The difference? You mean why it's more bioavailable when injected? Pretty much everything has better absorption when injected. Less of it is lost from first pass liver degradation and whatnot.

No I mean has the difference been quantified? For example, oral would be 50% absorption while injectable 90%? I always thought that methylated steroids had a very high absorption rate which is why I thought it odd with the large differences in dosing protocols. My understanding was that not much was lost in "first pass liver degradation" but I could be mis-remembering what I had read.

No I mean has the difference been quantified? For example, oral would be 50% absorption while injectable 90%? I always thought that methylated steroids had a very high absorption rate which is why I thought it odd with the large differences in dosing protocols. My understanding was that not much was lost in "first pass liver degradation" but I could be mis-remembering what I had read.

I highly doubt it's ever been quantified. There's no money in studying stuff like this. Most of it is all anecdotal evidence from users

In Dan Duchaines book years ago he mentions injectable Adrol being about 3x as strong as oral...I only did injectable once 15yrs ago so I don't remember

Same here about 15 years ago or so, I used IP's Mass Fuel. 100mg test susp, and 35mg of adrol per mL. I blew up and my neck disappeared.lol

I recently (past year) tried a Adrol ink and I found it to be very different from the oral, much less bloat, less appetite effects and not nearly the same aggression and size

I recently (past year) tried a Adrol ink and I found it to be very different from the oral, much less bloat, less appetite effects and not nearly the same aggression and size
So your input on experience with it is someone like me who runs 150mg adrol a day and between 700-1000mg wk for pure strenght gains would not benefit from the injection... I know the oral works just fine for me,but was thinking about trying it...But if it's like your experience I'd just throw it in the trash...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

So your input on experience with it is someone like me who runs 150mg adrol a day and between 700-1000mg wk for pure strenght gains would not benefit from the injection... I know the oral works just fine for me,but was thinking about trying it...But if it's like your experience I'd just throw it in the trash...

Omni-Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

I wouldn't throw it away, but I got much fuller with the injectable then I did with the oral, but generally yes I have to say I didn't feel that sick feeling I get from the orals but yeah definitely not he same amount of strength or aggression I got with the orals.

But don't throw it away, hell my body and your body could be completely different , I take Adrol at 100 before a comp, , the inj was 50/ml and I would do 1.5 preworkout

I'd say run it for the experiace

I'm currently running 50 mg winstrol and 50 mg anavar for 2 weeks and my cycle ends in 4 weeks. I'm in a huge caloric deficit. Would it be wise to run 25 mg eod of injectabke anadrol in the last 10 days of my cycle? I don't want my liver to take an extra beating

I just made a post about this lol damn im new but late

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner