over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dosing Insulin to Your Diet

thedorkyd1

Registered
Newbies
So ive been messing around with slin for a little while now. Personally i prefer humalog but I currently dont have access to it so I will be using humulin r. Am planning on doing it 2-3 days per week and 3x per day.

Now rule of thumb is you add insulin to your diet right? Secondly 10g carbs per iu is a good starting point but people often decrease that as they guage their sensitivity.

Currently im on a heavy cycle with a fair bit of GH too. Now I only eat when when im hungry which usually means 6 meals per day....Perfect! Each meal has around 100-120g of carbs.

Now does this mean if i want to add insulin to my diet. I have to use 20iu+ per shot? I dont have an issue with doing that but it seems like an awful lot. Ive read every thread on slin in this forum and not many people are doing 60iu +.

So if you are me wanting to do a 3x daily protocol how much would you use? I know my sensitivity will be different to yours but am I on the right track with 20iu 3x per day using a 2-3 day per week protocol? Less ius? More?

Humulin-R has an active life of 4-6hrs (shooting IM shorten it to about 4.5hr max and makes it more predictable)
The general rule of thumb is 10g carbs per iu of insulin but people fuck up and don't spread it out over the active life.
I personally don't like the idea of using it all day especially if you calories are that high , id bet you are going to add alot of in wanted fat.
Just make sure you have enough carbs during the insulin action period to cover it

I cannot stress this enough; the insulin is for the carbs, the carbs aren't for the insulin. If blood glucose isn't high during these periods don't add insulin.

The dork, its more like 1iu per 10g of carbs but everyone is so highly individual with this. I'd start somewhere around 5iu no matter where you put it. Secondly, i'd honestly only use it around your training.

Also, seems like you have quite a bit of food you are consuming if its 100-120g of carbs 6 times a day.
What's the cycle look like? What are your stats?

So ive been messing around with slin for a little while now. Personally i prefer humalog but I currently dont have access to it so I will be using humulin r. Am planning on doing it 2-3 days per week and 3x per day.

Now rule of thumb is you add insulin to your diet right? Secondly 10g carbs per iu is a good starting point but people often decrease that as they guage their sensitivity.

Currently im on a heavy cycle with a fair bit of GH too. Now I only eat when when im hungry which usually means 6 meals per day....Perfect! Each meal has around 100-120g of carbs.

Now does this mean if i want to add insulin to my diet. I have to use 20iu+ per shot? I dont have an issue with doing that but it seems like an awful lot. Ive read every thread on slin in this forum and not many people are doing 60iu +.

So if you are me wanting to do a 3x daily protocol how much would you use? I know my sensitivity will be different to yours but am I on the right track with 20iu 3x per day using a 2-3 day per week protocol? Less ius? More?

Bold move Cotton. Lets see how it plays out.

The dork, its more like 1iu per 10g of carbs but everyone is so highly individual with this. I'd start somewhere around 5iu no matter where you put it. Secondly, i'd honestly only use it around your training.

Also, seems like you have quite a bit of food you are consuming if its 100-120g of carbs 6 times a day.
What's the cycle look like? What are your stats?
Cycle is 2g test
1400mg tren ace
12iu hgh

Not here to get ripped into for dosages. Already been doing dosages around 15iu so dont see the point in backing down to 5

Humulin-R has an active life of 4-6hrs (shooting IM shorten it to about 4.5hr max and makes it more predictable)
The general rule of thumb is 10g carbs per iu of insulin but people fuck up and don't spread it out over the active life.
I personally don't like the idea of using it all day especially if you calories are that high , id bet you are going to add alot of in wanted fat.
Just make sure you have enough carbs during the insulin action period to cover it
Im on quitea heavy cycle as ive just posted above. Seem to be getting leaner...not sure i can get fat if i tried. Cals are around 5k with 500 protein, 650 carbs and 40ish fats

Well thats 3810 kcals and not 5k. Anyone running those doses either..

A. Has a coach
B. Knows what they're doing

"Already been doing dosages around 15iu so dont see the point in backing down to 5"

Well we've already been having sex w/o a condom so i dont see a point in starting now..

Im on quitea heavy cycle as ive just posted above. Seem to be getting leaner...not sure i can get fat if i tried. Cals are around 5k with 500 protein, 650 carbs and 40ish fats

Few questions.
What are your goals for this
What are your stats (age , weight , bodyfat)
Are you working with a coach?

A. Has a coach

"Already been doing dosages around 15iu so dont see the point in backing down to 5"

Well we've already been having sex w/o a condom so i dont see a point in starting now..
500x4=2000
650x4=2600
+ the fats

pretty close to 5k tho:p

Few questions.
What are your goals for this
What are your stats (age , weight , bodyfat)
Are you working with a coach?
As i said im not here to get ripped into just looking for advice. I can just post a photo if you want to know my level of development.

My goals are to get bigger while staying lean? Efficiently pack on LBM?

A. Has a coach

Smart ass 😂 redo your math before trying to call me out.

My mistake. Hit a 3 instead of 4. Either way you have no idea what you're doing..hire a coach :) -- If you're not looking to "get ripped" you're taking some pretty extreme measures, but hey your life go for it.

Grab some accutane (not being a dick)

200mg/day of tren ace huh?

I'm not ripping on you.....I'm just stating my opinion. You could most likely reach your goals on half the dosages you are on. And you might not end up with the skin on your chest and shoulders breaking out that way either.

I'm not ripping on you.....I'm just stating my opinion. You could most likely reach your goals on half the dosages you are on. And you might not end up with the skin on your chest and shoulders breaking out that way either.
When i was in high school i had to run roaccutane twice for cystic acnr all over my face. At this point a few pimples on my chest seriously dont bother me.

My mistake. Hit a 3 instead of 4. Either way you have no idea what you're doing..hire a coach :) -- If you're not looking to "get ripped" you're taking some pretty extreme measures, but hey your life go for it.

Grab some accutane (not being a dick)
I understand what you're saying in regards to your first comments, thanks for not being yoo much of an ass. I post my dosages because i want to be real and honest. If everyone is going to flame me for it (not saying you are) then its easier to delete my post because im gonna run it either way.

Also in relation to the accutane I just posted another reply about my acne above. A few pimples dont bother me after ive had cysts covering my eyes and ones the size of walnuts on my cheeks (pre gear)

Not here to play smartass

But i am SURE that you can have the same results on 1/3 the dose

If you have high tolerance from continuous heavy doses you need to go on trt 100 mg and reset

Again not trying to playsmartass i used to abuse and when i got the balls to lower doses i saw it was all in my head

Respect

I understand what you're saying in regards to your first comments, thanks for not being yoo much of an ass. I post my dosages because i want to be real and honest. If everyone is going to flame me for it (not saying you are) then its easier to delete my post because im gonna run it either way.

Also in relation to the accutane I just posted another reply about my acne above. A few pimples dont bother me after ive had cysts covering my eyes and ones the size of walnuts on my cheeks (pre gear)

I hear you. I dont hate on doses really. Run what you want to run. What i would do is take 8-10iu humalin R 15 min pre meal eat your meal, check your BG 2 hours later, 2.5, 3 hours and get a baseline of where you're at and you can adjust from there. Its really trial and error.

Accutane is a god send man. It works.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity