over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dosing of 4iu HGH

I even quoted the relevant sections of the articles to show you that this is not the case. Are you really unable to understand this very simple point? Do you know what the word evidence means? How can you be this ignorant about your own ignorance? if you think that I am babbling, then apparently you really don't have the intellectual capacity to understand my argumentation. And whether or not your protocol makes sense depends on the validity of your assumption that eod dosing leads to more muscle growth. Which I have shown to you is not the case.

[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85] on n on. I spent 4 years st uni studying medical studies. So I’m aware bud. I’m sure your educated to.

Lean body mass includes skeletal muscle. Yes ? This is fact.

The review I posted shows significant increase in lean body mass it states. Correct ?

That’s all I’m pointing out. I can read and understand yours to.

Studies are like opinion n arse holes. There’s loads of them all dropping some type of turd just a little different. Keep looking n you can find one to back up anything.

They are there to help guide us and develop opinions and methods. Which I have done.

I’m sure you have to.

That’s it. Nothing else.

Please there is no need to keep waffling on n ruining a gd thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure your educated to.
Clearly highly educated :eek: Apparently you didn't take any courses on logic or the scientific method though.

Lean body mass includes skeletal muscle. Yes ? This is fact.

The review I posted shows significant increase in lean body mass it states. Correct ?
Lean body mass includes water weight and connective tissue, yes? Therefore, an increase in LBM does not imply increases in muscle tissue, yes? Basic logic. Indeed, the empirical evidence shows that there are no increases in muscle mass following GH treatment. Consistent with this, no strength increases and changes in muscle protein synthesis have been observed. On the other hand, increases and water retention and connective tissue growth have been observed.

The evidence is clear, there is nothing to argue about. So instead you just choose to ignore the studies with the cliche justification that you can find a study to back up anything. If so, where are those studies? And clearly, if study 1 says 'A' and study 2 says 'not A', then they can't both be right. That means that one study must have methodological flaws, which intelligent people can see and point out, and then rely on the study with the more robust methodology.

Clearly highly educated :eek: Apparently you didn't take any courses on logic or the scientific method though.

Lean body mass includes water weight and connective tissue, yes? Therefore, an increase in LBM does not imply increases in muscle tissue, yes? Basic logic. Indeed, the empirical evidence shows that there are no increases in muscle mass following GH treatment. Consistent with this, no strength increases and changes in muscle protein synthesis have been observed. On the other hand, increases and water retention and connective tissue growth have been observed.

The evidence is clear, there is nothing to argue about. So instead you just choose to ignore the studies with the cliche justification that you can find a study to back up anything. If so, where are those studies? And clearly, if study 1 says 'A' and study 2 says 'not A', then they can't both be right. That means that one study must have methodological flaws, which intelligent people can see and point out, and then rely on the study with the more robust methodology.

You are correct.

Lean body mass includes all lean tissue that is not fat mass. Connective tissue , bone mass and skeletal muscle to name some.

Again please refer to the recent review I posted.

I’m sure every one appreciated this waste of time. I’m sure you have used your studies and education to enhance your physique. As have I.

We come here to share our experience in doing this. Or at least most of us do.

Have a good day buddy [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear