over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dosing question for upcoming blast

ironxedge

Registered
dosing question for next blast
currently cruising on 250/week test e (need trt but have no insurance currently)
I'm currently cutting and sitting around 12-14% bf I think
still debating whether to continue to get leaner or try and add mass. I've lost some size and feel small and weak.

my plan is to run test e/tren a/eq
my question is, what would be optimum dosages for either cutting/recomping or bulking?

I was planning to run the test around 500-600/week, the tren at 75 eod, and the eq at 400-600/week. never ran tren before so I want to start low and see how I respond. I have caber for the tren and I always run aromasin due to always having high estro otherwise. also hcg at 250iu 2x/week

would this setup work for any goal and only cals need be adjusted accordingly?
some say run low dose test with tren and others say always run test higher than any 19nors so I just wanna make the best progress and limit any libido/erectile sides(new very young gf)

any suggestions would be great. thanks

Bump

Any thoughts on how to dose the test? I really want to know if it's best to keep the test low while running the tren and then up it when the tren is done.

Well, 250 mg/wk test is not HRT. That really is a low dose cylce, and so youre basically on all the time. I hope you get your blood work done on a regular basis.

I know 250 is not hrt. I get bloods done every couple months. last bloodwork was last week. everything looking good. probably drop my cruise dose next time or hopefully have insurance and get a script.
anyway, any help with my questions?

dosing question for next blast
currently cruising on 250/week test e (need trt but have no insurance currently)
I'm currently cutting and sitting around 12-14% bf I think
still debating whether to continue to get leaner or try and add mass. I've lost some size and feel small and weak.

my plan is to run test e/tren a/eq
my question is, what would be optimum dosages for either cutting/recomping or bulking?

I was planning to run the test around 500-600/week, the tren at 75 eod, and the eq at 400-600/week. never ran tren before so I want to start low and see how I respond. I have caber for the tren and I always run aromasin due to always having high estro otherwise. also hcg at 250iu 2x/week

would this setup work for any goal and only cals need be adjusted accordingly?
some say run low dose test with tren and others say always run test higher than any 19nors so I just wanna make the best progress and limit any libido/erectile sides(new very young gf)

any suggestions would be great. thanks

I think its a good idea to start out low with the TREN. Smart move.

I think its a good idea to start out low with the TREN. Smart move.

Yeah, that is a responsible dose IMO. Once you go off the tren you might want to step up the test a bit to compensate.

ok so I guess I'll
keep the test at 250 while I start the tren? then bump up the test to 500 or so after the tren is done. should I also wait to start the eq until the tren is done? so maybe go test at 250 tren at 225 for 6-8 weeks then if I'm looking the way I want up the test and start the eq at 400-600 and slowly increase cals? I figure on eating around maintenance while on the tren to recomp somewhat then transition to a slow lean bulk. im the leanest I've ever been so I want to get a bit leaner and stay that way while I start adding back mass.
I have IP and Mod on the way that I'm gonna run at 100mcg 3x/day. my first run with peptides so I'm hopeful it will help with getting and staying leaner. I wanted to run a low dose of gh but funds are short now so I figured I'd give some peps a shot.
I really want to get the most out of this so please feel free to comment/make any suggestions.
thanks a lot

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity