over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Double check everything before first pin

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

I know most of this is very basic and yes I have read it several times but with this type of thing I just want to be very sure about everything. I have done one designer steroid cycle so far for 25 days...good gains but after PCT and then trying to cut I clearly didn't hold the gains for long enough because I'm practically back to where I was before. I will be running a 10 week Test E cycle in 4 weeks starting with a 4 week kick start of superdrol and want to make sure that whatever body fat I end at I'm comfortable with holding it for a long time because cutting any time soon after my cycle ends clearly is not good for me. What I mainly want to double check is everything to do with pinning because I have never done it before:

-I have 50 23g 1" pins
-My body fat is around 15%, I doubt I have more than a little more than 1/2in. of fat or so over the muscle in my glutes so this is where I was planning on pinning most of the time
-I have 250mg/ml Test E and will be injecting 500mg per week with 2 injections of 250mg spread 3-4 days apart

1. clean the injection site and top of the vial with rubbing alcohol
2. Stick syringe/pin into the top of the vial with the syringe plunger portion not pushed down yet
3. Flip the vial over and push the plunger portion of the syringe into the barrel to force air into the vial increasing pressure
4. pull back on the plunger portion to the point where 1ml of the syringe is filled with oil
5. Turn the vial right-side up and pull the syringe out of the vial
6. Find the appropriate part of the glutes, here GLUTES INTRAMUSCULAR INJECTION. INJECTING THE GLUTES, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures
7. Quickly pin the needle into the glutes at a right angle to the skin, so nearly the entire needle is in
8. Slowly pull back on the plunger (aspirate) slightly to ensure you will not be injecting into a vein. If blood comes into the syringe then re-pin. If no blood comes into the syringe then continue
9. Slowly inject the oil
10. When all of the oil is injected pull the syringe out, dispose of it and rub the injection area with rubbing alcohol. I was planning on putting antibiotic cream on there for the sake of it but don't really hear about this being done.

Anything I'm missing? Again I just want to make sure I'm covering everything here.

Thanks!

5.1 while holding needle upright, tap the side a few times to ensure all air consolidates at the top. Slowly depress plunger to clear air from syringe until a small drop of oil forms on tip of needle and drips down the pin. This will lubricate the needle making it pass thru flesh easier.

this is a good little check list for a beginner looking for pinning information. i actually have a question about this.

wouldn't pushing all that air into the sterile vile contaminate it? i mean your pushing unsterile dirty air into the vile right? i've also never pinned and start my first cycle in may which is why i'm interested. thanks for any responses and not trying to hi jack just add to the info in this thread. thanks again

this is a good little check list for a beginner looking for pinning information. i actually have a question about this.

wouldn't pushing all that air into the sterile vile contaminate it? i mean your pushing unsterile dirty air into the vile right? i've also never pinned and start my first cycle in may which is why i'm interested. thanks for any responses and not trying to hi jack just add to the info in this thread. thanks again

No it will not contaminate it, there is BA in the vial to kill bacteria in case some would get in the vial.....

If your injecting with 1" needles in the glute you will want to make sure you put the entire needle in...

5.1 while holding needle upright, tap the side a few times to ensure all air consolidates at the top. Slowly depress plunger to clear air from syringe until a small drop of oil forms on tip of needle and drips down the pin. This will lubricate the needle making it pass thru flesh easier.

Thanks for the tip

No it will not contaminate it, there is BA in the vial to kill bacteria in case some would get in the vial.....

If your injecting with 1" needles in the glute you will want to make sure you put the entire needle in...

That is something I'm a little worried about, the fact that it's only 1" but I was convinced to buy those. When I feel the fat on my glutes it doesn't seem like its that close to 1in., is there any way I would know if I was in fact not getting the needle into the muscle? I remember someone saying to leave a little needle out in case it breaks off but other people were saying the chances of a needle breaking off are extremely low.

I was really planning on only pinning the glutes because I have read multiple times it is the easiest and quad injections can cause more issues and pain, but maybe I should do one per week in the glutes and one in the quads?

Thanks for the tip

That is something I'm a little worried about, the fact that it's only 1" but I was convinced to buy those. When I feel the fat on my glutes it doesn't seem like its that close to 1in., is there any way I would know if I was in fact not getting the needle into the muscle? I remember someone saying to leave a little needle out in case it breaks off but other people were saying the chances of a needle breaking off are extremely low.

I was really planning on only pinning the glutes because I have read multiple times it is the easiest and quad injections can cause more issues and pain, but maybe I should do one per week in the glutes and one in the quads?

Just stick with your glutes only, thats all you need with only 2 injections per week. Any more than that then I would ask for you to find more sites. Just rotate between the 2 cheeks!

Just stick with your glutes only, thats all you need with only 2 injections per week. Any more than that then I would ask for you to find more sites. Just rotate between the 2 cheeks!

Sounds good, thanks. Regarding the possibility of not getting into the muscle with the 1" needle, I doubt that would be an issue but if it somehow was is there anyway I would even notice?

Sounds good, thanks. Regarding the possibility of not getting into the muscle with the 1" needle, I doubt that would be an issue but if it somehow was is there anyway I would even notice?

Youll be fine with that as long as you stick the needle all the way in. Ive been using 1 inch needles for over 10 yrs and never had a problem.

Youll be fine with that as long as you stick the needle all the way in. Ive been using 1 inch needles for over 10 yrs and never had a problem.

Maldorf is 100% spot on.

Even if you somehow came up short and didn't reach muscle, you're fine. Each injection only being 1ml, sub-q would be fine. Only difference would be slightly slower absorption and possibly feeling a tiny knot from the depot sitting under your skin.

Don't overthink and psyche yourself out.

How did the pin go? I see no reason to just stick with glutes. No sense in not getting used to doing other muscles as I'd bet this won't be your only cycle. I did only glutes my first cycle. After trying other sites glutes are one of my least favorite to pin. I like to hit the same muscle only once every two weeks so getting over the anxiety of trying new spots was important.

Thanks for the tip

side delts are really easy and a fav of mine with no pip.as long as gear is quality.

I'm doing test E every thurs/sun and I plan on rotating between quads/glutes and maybe throw in shoulders.

How did the pin go? I see no reason to just stick with glutes. No sense in not getting used to doing other muscles as I'd bet this won't be your only cycle. I did only glutes my first cycle. After trying other sites glutes are one of my least favorite to pin. I like to hit the same muscle only once every two weeks so getting over the anxiety of trying new spots was important.

I won't be pinning until my spring semester ends, so 4 weeks from yesterday, but I want to make sure everything is in line before that point.

as for different pin sites, I have just always read that glutes were the easiest and least painful. I wouldn't mind trying some other sites if the chance of pain/infection/whatever is just as low.

I won't be pinning until my spring semester ends, so 4 weeks from yesterday, but I want to make sure everything is in line before that point.

as for different pin sites, I have just always read that glutes were the easiest and least painful. I wouldn't mind trying some other sites if the chance of pain/infection/whatever is just as low.

After much trial and error I find the delts and lats the least painful sites. Let me qualify that statement though. Most times there is no pain anywhere. But the sites that do get painful from time to time and the intensity of that pain tends to be the glutes and especially quads.

After much trial and error I find the delts and lats the least painful sites. Let me qualify that statement though. Most times there is no pain anywhere. But the sites that do get painful from time to time and the intensity of that pain tends to be the glutes and especially quads.

Most of the pain is due to either using short esters or crappy gear. When I inject my US pharm grade stuff now I cant ever feel a thing, even the next day I cant even tell where I injected it if I push really hard all over my glute muscle there isnt a single pain. Back when I was using UG stuff I could tell the next day, even with good quality gear there would be real minor pain if I pushed on it. Esters like prop are going to hurt.

Most of the pain is due to either using short esters or crappy gear. When I inject my US pharm grade stuff now I cant ever feel a thing, even the next day I cant even tell where I injected it if I push really hard all over my glute muscle there isnt a single pain. Back when I was using UG stuff I could tell the next day, even with good quality gear there would be real minor pain if I pushed on it. Esters like prop are going to hurt, although I cant compare to US pharm grade test prop because I have never had it. I dont even think there is any US pharm made test prop, all seems to be cyp because you dont want short esters for HRT.

If I am only pining twice a week can I just pin in my quad and alternate legs? I am paranoid about pining in my butt for whatever reason.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws