over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Double muscles for life with just one injection of follistatin gene

I want some ...come on sponsors i know you can do it.....lol jk

you know the injection has to be from a brama bull in its own inviroment
when the sun is at its highest peak........they say you gotta wear brown
sweats or something with the ass cut out (to give the illusion your a heifer).....this (turns on) the bull you see???

then from there it only takes a second

:love:

You and your links from that site lol

I personally take site with a grain of salt. Some of their so called "research" is waaaay bizarre and then even contradict themselves often.

They will never make such an injection...not unless someone can profit from it.
Or better to the point, who would loss money if such a injection was available?
Now stem cell technology is a possibility...in regards to living and being able to build muscle well beyond normal maturity/old age.

sweats or something with the ass cut out (to give the illusion your a heifer).....this (turns on) the bull you see???

LOL @ Brown pants, sounds like the warning on the box of Alli.

Antagonists of myostatin, a blood-borne negative regulator of muscle growth produced in muscle cells, have shown
considerable promise for enhancing muscle mass and strength in rodent studies and could serve as potential
therapeutic agents for human muscle diseases. One of the most potent of these agents, follistatin, is both safe
and effective in mice
, but similar tests have not been performed in nonhuman primates. To assess this important
criterion for clinical translation, we tested an alternatively spliced form of human follistatin that affects skeletal muscle
but that has only minimal effects on nonmuscle cells.
When injected into the quadriceps of cynomolgus macaque
monkeys, a follistatin isoform expressed from an adeno-associated virus serotype 1 vector, AAV1-FS344, induced
pronounced and durable increases in muscle size and strength. Long-term expression of the transgene did not produce
any abnormal changes in the morphology or function of key organs, indicating the safety of gene delivery by intramuscular
injection
of an AAV1 vector. Our results, together with the findings in mice, suggest that therapy with AAV1-FS344
may improve muscle mass and function in patients with certain degenerative muscle disorders.

Follistatin Gene Delivery Enhances Muscle Growth and Strength in Nonhuman Primates ? Sci TM

The future is gonna be interesting...

Getting in line...this is gonna be sweet.

If they pull this off, the future is bright. There are so many genetic traits that everyone wants.

I wonder how this would work for endurance...I could see the military using a version of this.

Last edited:
Even if it does work, there are always going to be side effects and some of those might turn out to be just plain so risky that the risks outweigh the benefits. Only time will tell.

IMO, the human body is the way that it is for a reason! Our bodies have evolved this way after millions of years, and there are reasons that things are the way that they are. Go messing with mother nature and trouble starts brewing. The chemistry/physiology of the human body is so incredibly complictated that the human race will NEVER learn everything that there is to know about it.

Even if it does work, there are always going to be side effects and some of those might turn out to be just plain so risky that the risks outweigh the benefits. Only time will tell.

IMO, the human body is the way that it is for a reason! Our bodies have evolved this way after millions of years, and there are reasons that things are the way that they are. Go messing with mother nature and trouble starts brewing. The chemistry/physiology of the human body is so incredibly complictated that the human race will NEVER learn everything that there is to know about it.

With the tripling effects of technology every few years, humans, as we view ourselves today will be vastly different within the next 100 years; this I've thought about a lot. Humans will eventually begin shifting into multiple classifications based on the adulterating effects of genetic manipulation of human genes, genetic splicing with animal genes, addition of computer components/chips/nano transistors (or as science fiction terms it...cyborgs), in addition to any permutation of the aforementioned. Of course, there will be the final category...unadulterated human. Sad but true, and it's just a matter of time.

Testing for doping or HGH in sports will eventually be a thing of the past, and replaced with a test for gene manipulation through genetic profiling/mapping. And for those who don't conform to the manipulation of, let's say ability to think more quickly through the implantation of microchips, then unfortunately they will have to find another job that doesn't require them to take such action.

Just think, before the invention of the modern car in 1885, people were in horse & buggy. Then came the car, then the airplane in 1903, then the first space rocket in 1942, and human space flight in 1961. We went from horse & buggy to space exploration in 76 years. The coupling effect of technology continues to multiply every year. It freaks me out to be honest. The next century will be VERY interesting. Morality, ethics and the human race as we know it are all at stake.

where do you come up with this shit?

You and your links from that site lol

I personally take site with a grain of salt. Some of their so called "research" is waaaay bizarre and then even contradict themselves often.

I know, I know... I've gone a bit overboard! I'll tame these down some and I do agree that some of the studies are bizarre and not really relevant to bodybuilders!

thx for th enlightenment i had no ideal.now i hope i,m able to keep up for th next 20 yrs lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws