over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doubling HGH dose...big changes

123 Do you believe that this type of protocol should be used with AS's also?

Much AAS used is already cycled for only a couple of months and then stopped. For runs like this (w/time off), no - I wouldn't bother. Though I would consider changing up my routine the next time round.

Something to consider - the body will eventually adapt and even compensate to anything you put into it.

I've read about the gh anti bodies.. I'm wondering now what would be a better aproach.. 8iu 5/7.. split dosages, one dose post wo.. or 16iu's eod, split or one dose.. Or try 8iu eod for a while and then take a higher dose.. I'll be sure to mix it up as you say..

If I were *you* I would at least maintain your 8IU split into two doses for another month. The reason is you'll get more out of that, than you will by immediately jumping into doubling up. What I mean by that is as of only this week, you just started by increasing your dose (you doubled up even), right? Don't waste the benefits this will offer you by immediately doubling up again. In fact, your next effective increase will be short lived by any comparison consdering you'll then be tinkering with 16IU a day or so. I can assure you when you arrive there, your body will treat that amount of GH as an intrusion. The only way to progress utilizing that amount will be via mixing up your protocol in an attempt to confuse your body. Initially beneficial, but mostly due to the intial shock - no adaptation (yet).

Now I know everyone wants to move up their doses because the belief is more = better gain! NOT true w/GH. Your body has a limited amount of receptors to work with, once they're saturated - that's it until another is freed. Geez, I'm about to get out into left field here - what I mean is you're only going to grow so fast (faster growth is determined via other outide factors, your eating, WO schedule, other substances, etc.) and the best way to do that w/exo GH is NOT necessarily via large doses. Instead, you want to keep your body sensitive to any substance and if that's accomplished, you'll benefit the best from it!

So bottom line - maintain this for another month or so. Consider mixing up your 8IU EOD to different dosage levels. Perhaps one day dose 8IU, the next dose 9, the next 7. Dont go over 10 though. Split the doses up throughout the day. Sometimes once, sometimes 2x, perhaps 3x, etc. While you're mainly dosing EOD, now and then consider dosing two or three days in a row, however if you do this, always take two or three days off after that!

FYI - you could effectively dose like the above almost indefinitely. Though if you wish to, after a month or so, bump up your GH. Again following the same type of protocol. I dare say though, while your initial results will be favorable, I don't think you'll surpass the former 8IU research unless you are using low quality GH, nor will you be able to lower your dosage again unless you take some serious time off of it prior to.

Just some info....I am a pharmacist....used to dispense Serostim to HIV males:

They use 18 iu per day. They don't reduce dose and they are on it for a long time. Not sure if the antibodies are a problem

Even changing how you inject can be effective....I normally dose 2ius 2x a day IM and yesterday decided to go back to sub q.....20 mins later I was so sleepy I had to lay down and take a nap...usually 2 ius IM in the shoulder makes me a little tired but nothing like it did yesterday....at least not since I first started using growth

Even changing how you inject can be effective....I normally dose 2ius 2x a day IM and yesterday decided to go back to sub q.....20 mins later I was so sleepy I had to lay down and take a nap...usually 2 ius IM in the shoulder makes me a little tired but nothing like it did yesterday....at least not since I first started using growth

As far as plasma levels are concerned, as well as my personal preference:
1. I.V. - best (10x greater).
2. SC
3. IM

Thanks 123!!

But I don't think you completely understand me.. I was using 4iu's monday till friday.. So 5 out of 7 days.. Now I've upped the dose to 8iu's monday till friday.. But been only on that for 3 days now.. Do you suggest try 8iu's eod for a while and then up to 8iu mon-fri? And then maybe 16iu's eod?? I dont think I can go higher than that.. Financialy..

Thanks again bro!! You've been a great help already..

As far as plasma levels are concerned, as well as my personal preference:
1. I.V. - best (10x greater).
2. SC
3. IM

I was under the impression IM was superior to sub q...interesting...I'm gonna switch to sub q for a whe and see what happens...my veins collapse whe. They take blood at the doctors office plus I'm on clen so IV isn't something I'm willing to try

I was under the impression IM was superior to sub q...interesting...I'm gonna switch to sub q for a whe and see what happens...my veins collapse whe. They take blood at the doctors office plus I'm on clen so IV isn't something I'm willing to try

I've never taken IM...always Sub Q...guess i should change :banghead: and taking IV seems crazy

Thanks 123!!

But I don't think you completely understand me.. I was using 4iu's monday till friday.. So 5 out of 7 days.. Now I've upped the dose to 8iu's monday till friday.. But been only on that for 3 days now.. Do you suggest try 8iu's eod for a while and then up to 8iu mon-fri? And then maybe 16iu's eod??

I did understand, that's why I said, "...you just started by increasing your dose (you doubled up even), right? Don't waste the benefits this will offer you by immediately doubling up again. (this meant stick to 8IU and don't immediately double up to 16) In fact, your next effective increase will be short lived by any comparison consdering you'll then be tinkering with 16IU a day or so.

I then said, "So bottom line - maintain this for another month or so. Consider mixing up your 8IU EOD to different dosage levels. Perhaps one day dose 8IU, the next dose 9, the next 7. Dont go over 10 though. Split the doses up throughout the day. Sometimes once, sometimes 2x, perhaps 3x, etc. While you're mainly dosing EOD, now and then consider dosing two or three days in a row, however if you do this, always take two or three days off after that!

The above explained that I felt EOD was better than 5 on 2 off. I also elaborated more on why I felt you should consider staying at 8IU.

"FYI - you could effectively dose like the above almost indefinitely. Though if you wish to, after a month or so, bump up your GH. Again following the same type of protocol. I dare say though, while your initial results will be favorable, I don't think you'll surpass the former 8IU research unless you are using low quality GH, nor will you be able to lower your dosage again unless you take some serious time off of it prior to."

Hope this all makes sense. ;)

I was under the impression IM was superior to sub q...interesting...

Naw, SC & IM are virtually identical. Thus, because I HATE pain :D I'll choose SC anyday over IM admin.

I
...my veins collapse whe. They take blood at the doctors office plus I'm on clen so IV isn't something I'm willing to try

I hear this all the time. And FYI - there are only a few reasons why veins collaspe - one of them is not injecting rhGH into a vein. :)

"Permanent vein collapse occurs as a consequence of:

1. Long-term injecting.
2. Repeated injections, especially with blunt needles. (A new 31 gauge slin needle is hardly a fair comparison, especially when a Doc draws blood - they're a much larger gauge).
3. Poor technique.
4. Injection of substances which irritate the veins. (DRUGS - heroin being chief)
5. Smaller veins may collapse as a consequence of too much suction being used when pulling back against the plunger of the syringe to check that the needle is in the vein. This will pull the sides of the vein together and, especially if they are inflamed, they may stick together causing the vein to block. Removing the needle too quickly after injecting can have a similar effect.

Collapsed vein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In other words, drawing blood creates suction - however injecting liquid into the vein, such as authentic rhGH is just the opposite - it inflates the vien!

I"ve been dosing GH via IV for more than a year now. Naturally I rotate areas. Always use a slin 31 gauge - nothing larger than. If I'm unsure that I'm in a vein (you'll know how to tell after a while) I still do not pull back on the plunger, instead, blood just creeps back into the chamber all by itself (slowly). This will let you know you're in a vein without pulling back (creating suction), then inject slowly, never rush it by slamming the liquid in as I've seen some do. If you've missed the vein - well then you gave yourself a SC shot instead! Though as I said, you'll eventually become a pro at it.

OK sorry 123! It's clear now.. I'm taking 8iu's now 5 out of 7 days since a few days.. I will go to 8iu's eod now for a month or so.. Maybe a bit longer.. Then up the dose to 16iu's eod..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear