over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Douchebag RANT

This macho shit with leg training is one of the most obnoxious and annoying things in bodybuilding today. No body part is more "hardcore" than the rest...do what you need to do to improve your physique. Some people hate training chest, some people hate training legs. Who gives a fuck....:confused:

The ABILITY to train legs hard, not necessarily the love of it is what separates the men from the boys in terms of competitive bodybuilding, . And yes, a competitive bodybuilder that can train legs or any bodypart hard does make him/her more hard core than other able bodied bodybuilders who don't/can't. It doesn't make them better people, just better bodybuilders. I am far from paranoid, nowhere near arrogant and not what is considered traditionally "macho", but I am proud of my physique and the effort I've put in to developing it over the past 25 years. Anyone who doesn't understand that can go screw off. Sometimes trying to explain and relay perspective and nuanced conversation to some of you is like :banghead: I'm out ;)

I love and hate leg day! Love the workout and the pain afterwards. I think if the pain wasn't there, I'd miss it. The part I hate is going to work the next few days afterwards. I'm on my feet for 10 hours straight and don't get a chance to stretch as much as I would like to. Causing me to lockup and get extremely stop in my hamstrings especially.

Why do you keep saying "seperate boys from men" ?

Maybe you need to rephrase it.

So people whether bodybuilders or not are only manly if they train hard?

So a man with more money in the financial world is more manly than a man with lesser money ?

You're defining someone's manly hood on how hard they train?

Stop insulting people, in the big scheme of things you're just an average mother fucker just like most people.

Once I built what I consider great legs from grueling leg workouts, I just did 3-4 sets of squats once a week to maintain them. That's all I needed.

I am not a BB, so massive legs are not a priority for me. Back when I did want to be the biggest I could be, I got my left quad (was always bigger) to 28" and I was having a hard time with mobility and had that irritating rubbing on my inner legs and constant bunching up of underwear and shorts.
Heavy leg work kept contributing to being overtrained too, I was able to progress in other body parts when I laid off legs a bit.

I enjoy training legs, it's the foundation to your body, I don't see why someone would willing skip such large body part... But to each his own i suppose. It has nothing to do with being "hardcore" but rather have a complete build making sure each muscle is at it's best.

But if someone for what ever reason dosent train legs...more power to them, it's their body lol

Last edited:
This macho shit with leg training is one of the most obnoxious and annoying things in bodybuilding today. No body part is more "hardcore" than the rest...do what you need to do to improve your physique. Some people hate training chest, some people hate training legs. Who gives a fuck....:confused:

This is the dumbest statement I've read in a long time. Totally ridiculous. Training arms are comparable to training legs? Training shoulders are comparable to training legs? I guess if you do men's physique and put little effort in training legs. The OP been training for 25 yrs. You had a balanced body or you were a joke. The muscle magazines always cartoons of guys with massive upper bodies and little legs blowing over in The wind. Legs were the difference makers. Either you had the heart to bust your butt or made excuses like you guys are doing now. There was no men's physique for the excuse makers. People on this site use hardcore supplements to what enhance half their body and hide their legs. Professional "MUSCLE". Gyms had puke buckets big guys who if you wanted acceptance made you prove yourselve. Yes it was hardcore and hardcore gyms not fitness centers most of you never experienced any of that so I understand why you make excuses for not training you legs. Either you have it or you dont.

This is the dumbest statement I've read in a long time. Totally ridiculous. Training arms are comparable to training legs? Training shoulders are comparable to training legs? I guess if you do men's physique and put little effort in training legs. The OP been training for 25 yrs. You had a balanced body or you were a joke. The muscle magazines always cartoons of guys with massive upper bodies and little legs blowing over in The wind. Legs were the difference makers. Either you had the heart to bust your butt or made excuses like you guys are doing now. There was no men's physique for the excuse makers. People on this site use hardcore supplements to what enhance half their body and hide their legs. Professional "MUSCLE". Gyms had puke buckets big guys who if you wanted acceptance made you prove yourselve. Yes it was hardcore and hardcore gyms not fitness centers most of you never experienced any of that so I understand why you make excuses for not training you legs. Either you have it or you dont.
Easy killer. Never said they are they same...but no bodyparts are more important than any others if you are a bodybuilder.

short guys with big legs usually love leg day, taller guys with shitty leg genetics usually hate it.

if your ego needs a boost by talking about doing squats with all your buddies then go for it. I don't give a shit what your leg day routine is, I care about the results.

You completely raped my entire comment and shit talked me. Maybe learn how to read...my point is exactly that, balance is everything so all body parts should be "hardcore" or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

Last edited:
The 1st real gym I trained at was Sergio Olivia gym in Chicago when it closed Powerhouse gym spent some time at the Leaning Tower Gym. All had puke bucket they were used often guess what days? No not chest. I am a college graduate and earned all America honors as a wrestler. I was able to learn how to read and compete at a high level at the same time. You made a stupid statement period.

Last edited:
Chode made a good and relevant statement to which you took out of context. You are comparing an arm workout to a leg workout. Yes, a grueling intense leg workout is much different than a grueling chest workout. But that's not what he's saying, he's saying legs aren't more important or "hardcore" than any other body part. We all know it's much more difficult to muster up the intensity for a gut busting leg day, the same could be said about someone who loves training back (Ronnie Coleman). Don't think many, if any, could do what he did consistently. It's all about balance, and legs are very important in the equation, but doing legs doesn't make one "hardcore" just because they enjoy lifting legs. All body parts are important and should be addressed that way, I believe that's what CL is saying.

do people who enjoy training legs more usually run higher androgens than anabolics? would be an interesting statistic to follow :D:star-w:rs

im not gonna lie, my fav bodyparts are delts/chest/triceps/back/calves in that order

i dont even care... i hate squats, i hate leg press, i hate leg extensions, i hate lunges. they all feel terrible except hamstring curls. i only train it because i want a 495 for reps squat someday lolz

Last edited:
Chode made a good and relevant statement to which you took out of context. You are comparing an arm workout to a leg workout. Yes, a grueling intense leg workout is much different than a grueling chest workout. But that's not what he's saying, he's saying legs aren't more important or "hardcore" than any other body part. We all know it's much more difficult to muster up the intensity for a gut busting leg day, the same could be said about someone who loves training back (Ronnie Coleman). Don't think many, if any, could do what he did consistently. It's all about balance, and legs are very important in the equation, but doing legs doesn't make one "hardcore" just because they enjoy lifting legs. All body parts are important and should be addressed that way, I believe that's what CL is saying.

Thank you very much, I thought I was being clear but evidently I didn't explain myself properly. You are exactly right.

The 1st real gym I trained at was Sergio Olivia gym in Chicago when it closed Powerhouse gym spent some time at the Leaning Tower Gym. All had puke bucket they were used often guess what days? No not chest. I am a college graduate and earned all America honors as a wrestler. I was able to learn how to read and compete at a high level at the same time. You made a stupid statement period.

Are you applying for a job somewhere? The fuck does that shit even mean? Oh, you must be hardcore too. I'm sorry sir.

blah this whole hardcore thing makes me mad for some reason
:naughty:

also...Ironhead....lol man your remark cracked me up

Are you applying for a job somewhere? The fuck does that shit even mean? Oh, you must be hardcore too. I'm sorry sir.

You have no understanding of the past and how it was to be a bodybuilder. Looking for a job no in fact I'm retiring in 5 yrs my pension will most likely be twice your current income. I love to see what you look like I can imagine no thickness lots of acne with a bigmouth. You're either the fat guy claiming 300 when you don't have lt. heavy muscle. Or the 150 with acne no legs with the cut up shirt showing all your muscle. You'll never step on a stage because it's always next year. Never played a sport in your life not worth your loser ass time. You've never accomplished anything and never will. You're a loser now and forever

LOL ok:rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner