over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Douchebag RANT

You have no understanding of the past and how it was to be a bodybuilder. Looking for a job no in fact I'm retiring in 5 yrs my pension will most likely be twice your current income. I love to see what you look like I can imagine no thickness lots of acne with a bigmouth. You're either the fat guy claiming 300 when you don't have lt. heavy muscle. Or the 150 with acne no legs with the cut up shirt showing all your muscle. You'll never step on a stage because it's always next year. Never played a sport in your life not worth your loser ass time. You've never accomplished anything and never will. You're a loser now and forever

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQpW9XRiyM"]Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days - YouTube[/ame]

This thread totally makes me understand why so many guys take so much gear and look like total shit. They lack the desire to train with intensity. I think maybe I'm too old for the boards I understand why men's physique is so popular. Bodybuilding doesn't stand a chance. The days of the wide flat backs are where to stay. I see why there's no thick bodies anymore, lol.

Queefer bring your sorry ass out of retirement come do maters national and ill whoop you 300 ugly body ass. 40 yrs old doing jr. usa and getting your ass spanked trying to create some glory days. I'll tell this I'm 50 I'll do the 40 + to kick your sorry ass. I'll give give you 1k if you out place me. Let a mod hold the money. Hell let's do the Arnold in march you do the 40 I'll do 50 meet in overall.

Last edited:

I've read some of you post another fat ass loud mouth never has been. Only big on you is you mouth and your gut. It's amazing how sarcastic you guys are when you hide behind a computer. BigNJ you're a punk and probably can't fight your way out a paperbag, lol

Last edited:
I've read some of you post another fat ass loud mouth never has been. Only big on you is you mouth and your gut. It's amazing how sarcastic you guys are when you hide behind a computer. BigNJ you're a punk and probably can't fight your way out a paperbag, lol

If you call 7% fat LOL

Well - I reckon I could handle that paper bag pretty fucking well you disrespectful piece of shit... Something tells me that Queefer could train me and I could whip your ass on stage then bust your ass in a ring... Uh oh!! Hep me bad ass!! Lol. Shut up and run along now tough guy... I am an old fugger too in case you're wondering... You just have that douchebag mentality that seems to be so prevalent today.. Oh - I guess we need to compare 1004D s too ya wealthy fella - LOL

*** sorry for my douchebaggery guys - just can't stand these fools **** forgive me ? :D

Last edited:
Simply put, if legs are your best bodypart and they tend to overpower the rest of your physique, there's just no need to work them like a "macho man" :rolleyes:... bodybuilding is about shape and proportions, and when your upper can't keep up with your lower body, slow down on the latest to improve balance... otherwise, the result won't be aesthetic at all... and will only defeat what's precisely the purpose of bodybuilding!!! :)

In my own case, legs are actually my best bodypart and they grow very easily WHATEVER I do... if I train them as hard as I do with other muscles, it doesn't take long before I start looking really unbalanced... hence why most of my leg training NOW (I used to work them hard back in the day) consists in riding the bike just to keep the blood flowing... while looking at others sweating their ass off in the squat rack. :D;)

Is it ironic that we are having a douche bag rant in a douche bag rant thread?

So you're only hardcore now if you have to brag about how hardcore you train, cause otherwise obviously you are just using rubber bands and neoprene dumbbells

What an intelligent and wise gentleman.

Simply put, if legs are your best bodypart and they tend to overpower the rest of your physique, there's just no need to work them like a "macho man" :rolleyes:... bodybuilding is about shape and proportions, and when your upper can't keep up with your lower body, slow down on the latest to improve balance... otherwise, the result won't be aesthetic at all... and will only defeat what's precisely the purpose of bodybuilding!!! :)

In my own case, legs are actually my best bodypart and they grow very easily WHATEVER I do... if I train them as hard as I do with other muscles, it doesn't take long before I start looking really unbalanced... hence why most of my leg training NOW (I used to work them hard back in the day) consists in riding the bike just to keep the blood flowing... while looking at others sweating their ass off in the squat rack. :D;)

Well, you sir, SUCK!!!

I'm glad to see you posting again

Queefer bring your sorry ass out of retirement come do maters national and ill whoop you 300 ugly body ass. 40 yrs old doing jr. usa and getting your ass spanked trying to create some glory days. I'll tell this I'm 50 I'll do the 40 + to kick your sorry ass. I'll give give you 1k if you out place me. Let a mod hold the money. Hell let's do the Arnold in march you do the 40 I'll do 50 meet in overall.

I will not even respond to that....I respect my elders:D

This thread totally makes me understand why so many guys take so much gear and look like total shit. They lack the desire to train with intensity. I think maybe I'm too old for the boards I understand why men's physique is so popular. Bodybuilding doesn't stand a chance. The days of the wide flat backs are where to stay. I see why there's no thick bodies anymore, lol.

This is a forum where people discuss things. Those discussions often times turn into a debate. What makes you so angry regarding how other people train? Not everyone on this board or in this thread have the desire to compete...That's not a weakness, it's honesty.

What if Q took you up on your offer and you beat him...What would it mean? What about all the people that have placed higher than you that may not have trained as hard as you?

You mentioned your pension was probably twice that of the person you directed it to...What does that mean? Your bank account doesn't say anything about you as a person. What about those that have an income that dwarfs yours? Are they "better" than you?? Your biggest problem is your anger...You get mad and then start saying things without thinking them through. I'm sure this has been a reoccurring theme in your life!

The fact that you chose to dedicate yourself to doing bodybuilding competitions is great for YOU. Congrats for whatever physique you've built and any titles you may have won. Do you really think that says much about you as a person? It certainly shows your commitment to the sport of bodybuilding, which is 1,000 times harder than the average person realizes, but outside of that, who are you? If your main or only identity revolves around being a bodybuilder, then you've got a lot of personal growth to do. Getting this angry over a DISCUSSION about training and bodybuilding, you must have a lot of issues in your personal life related to your anger.

For what it's worth I think once an individual reaches a certain level in their specific hobby, sport, career, etc they have an obligation to represent themselves in a positive manner because others (like it or not ) will judge you by your actions and their encounters with you. These people may be intrusive, rude or just looking for a reaction but taking the bait and dishing it back only satisfies their agenda. It's not always easy to take ithe on the chin but sometimes it's the best choice. Not saying to roll over and let someone have at you...but pick your battles. Getting into an argument with a kid in the locker room doesn't seem like it's worth the time and stress.

Having said all that...I've had times I've said and done things I wish I hadn't. I try to use it as a learning experience as to what I should have said or done. This thread is a good example of what happens when emotions flare or when a person feels they are being personally attacked....things get taken to the extreme and blown out of proportion.

Not judging....just food for thought.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner