Doug miller conditioning

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Doug's conditioning has ALWAYS impressed the living hell out of me. People can argue natural or not till your blue in the face but not even top Olympians bring this type of conditioning and striations. He DOES stay really lean in the offseason, but the level of striations that this guy displays is bonkers. I will say that the young teen Tristan something also has crazy striations also.
This first pic is 5 WEEKS OUT... Screenshot_20210311-105255_Instagram.jpg 😮

Dry as fuck Screenshot_20210311-112829_Google.jpg

I have known Doug (we are from the same area) for well over a decade. His physique, size, and conditioning are insane when he gets into prep. He's also a pretty good person from what I've seen. He is only about 200lbs but looks so much bigger with his structure and conditioning..crazy really.

*warning* potential shit storm brewing on this thread, lol. i dont care if he takes anything or not dude looks killer.
Shouldn't be, I made a thread regarding his CONDITIONING.. if he's natural so be it and if he's enhanced then top coaches need to hire him for drug advice cause their guys don't have striations like this....
Could you imagine Big Ramy with this type of seperation?

*Mike O'Hearn likes this*

I'm totally kidding. Absolutely killer conditioning, I don't care if he's on the Andreas Munzer protocol

He started very small, so adding as much muscle as he did is just that much more dramatic

Delts in that bdb are fuckin psycho

I like Doug. Crazy physique and he trains hard. Really inspiring high rep lifts where he just fucks shit up.

No one in the open is going to get conditioning like that, though. They're too big. 212 and under could pull that off if they nailed everything. If Doug decided to get bigger I don't think he could get that peeled.

I like Doug. Crazy physique and he trains hard. Really inspiring high rep lifts where he just fucks shit up.

No one in the open is going to get conditioning like that, though. They're too big. 212 and under could pull that off if they nailed everything. If Doug decided to get bigger I don't think he could get that peeled.

Everyone and anyone who knows Doug seems to say he nails everything, day in/day out, with regards to training and nutrition

Respect

But Doug did get bigger and just as peeled. If size was the determining factor then why is he more shredded than naturals smaller than him? Why is he more shredded than guys in the lighter classes at Nationals? There is more to it than that.

I have known Doug (we are from the same area) for well over a decade. His physique, size, and conditioning are insane when he gets into prep. He's also a pretty good person from what I've seen. He is only about 200lbs but looks so much bigger with his structure and conditioning..crazy really.

200lbs stage weight or off season? How tall is he?

Doug trains very intense even when dieting, which definitely helps him stay hard. I've had 4 friends pay him for programs though and was a little disappointed in the routines he gave them... It was all pretty much the same extremely high volume Arnold style workout with a billion isolation exercises. The workouts if followed as written were over 2 hours. Doug himself does not train this way... Generally he sticks with heavy compound moves and really nails in on the rep out sets.

My friends didn't have any issues with his diet and supplement otherwise though, so don't want to discourage anyone from going to him for that.

But Doug did get bigger and just as peeled. If size was the determining factor then why is he more shredded than naturals smaller than him? Why is he more shredded than guys in the lighter classes at Nationals? There is more to it than that.

I understand what you mean and agree. I'm just saying there is an individual limit. Doug going from 180 to 190 and then 190 to 200 and getting that peeled is totally doable for him. But could he look like that at 230 or 250? Maybe, maybe not. Things blur, so to speak, the larger someone gets and where that happens is different for everyone.

Coleman had crazy conditioning in '03 at 287, but I think he looked more separated in the late nineties.

Cormier and Haney could still pull a vacuum at 250, while their competitors lost that ability and aesthetic before that point.

Add 20 lb to Flex Wheeler's '93 Arnold form and it's not as good.

Doug trains very intense even when dieting, which definitely helps him stay hard. I've had 4 friends pay him for programs though and was a little disappointed in the routines he gave them... It was all pretty much the same extremely high volume Arnold style workout with a billion isolation exercises. The workouts if followed as written were over 2 hours. Doug himself does not train this way... Generally he sticks with heavy compound moves and really nails in on the rep out sets.

My friends didn't have any issues with his diet and supplement otherwise though, so don't want to discourage anyone from going to him for that.
Perhaps the high volume is what her used to get most all his size. What people use later often isn't what they used to accrue the majority of their muscle.

I use to compete natural in college. I actually liked it better if I had to compare the two. My mental clarity was a lot better. Steroids fuck with me make me all depressed and shit. When your shredded you appear bigger. It was a lot more fun natural I need a do over

He’s natural. mike ohearn probably is too.
Why would they lie this long. It wouldn’t even be a lie at this point. It would be a mental disability and they belong in a mental institution for keeping this up for that long.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws