over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Downside of T3/T4 year round

itconsulting

Registered
Any downside of taking T3/T4 year round? (with or without GH).

I'm talking about even if you don't really need it (bloodwork show midrange t3 lvl) but you'd like to go upper high range.

I had low normal range and my endo prescribed t4. I still choose to cycle it and not stay on year round.

Anything used long enough and your body will lower its own production. I forgot to bring my T4 with me on vacation and after a couple days i was a zombie. Stimulants barely helped.

T4 gives me a voracious appetite. I only use it for bulking cycle and post cycle.

The thing I don't understand is all people talk about "you recover in 2-3 weeks..." or you will recover for sure, there is nolifetime shutdown of thyroid. If you truly recover after any cycle length, why not stay on?

The thing I don't understand is all people talk about "you recover in 2-3 weeks..." or you will recover for sure, there is nolifetime shutdown of thyroid. If you truly recover after any cycle length, why not stay on?

I think that is generally applied towards a standard cycle of it not reckless use of it. I don’t think any reasonable person will tell you yea go do whatever the fuck you want you’ll recover.

That and half the shit people say online about things we use is just parroted bs with no real expierence or research into it themselves. Jackasses will completely ignore all common sense because some guy said some shit 15 years ago and people have been repeating it over and over turning it into a fact.

That and half the shit people say online about things we use is just parroted bs with no real expierence or research into it themselves. Jackasses will completely ignore all common sense because some guy said some shit 15 years ago and people have been repeating it over and over turning it into a fact.

You are wrong here. There are a LOT of studies and examples where patients whom were on t3/t4 for YEARS recovered within weeks (sometimes a few months) back to a normal range. Research it yourself if you'd like.

OP - I wouldn't do it if I were you - I have been on t3/t4 for years (dosing slightly changing dependent upon goals) and honestly I would stop if my body recovered within 2-3 weeks like some. Last time I stopped it took 6-8 weeks for my thyroid to bounce back and those 6-8 weeks essentially my body held EVERYTHING. i was a watery bloated POS and muscle does not want to come on or stay on when you have nonexistent thyroid. I know many whom don't have this issue when coming off - just what I noticed. It is so cheap i choose to stay on and find i get good synergy with it and clen (and GH) - so i keep it in.

I just came across some research showing increases in t3/t4 correlate to an increase in IGFBP 1-2 which for a BB'er is the 'bad binding protein.'

I have some reason to believe the anabolic effects of 19-nors may be from lowering total thyroid hormone leading to the increase in IGFBP-3

I don’t really see a downside to t3 or t4 year round. I’m confused at why so many people are against it.

i have to take it year round due to hypothyrodism
100µg T4 + 10µg T3 is the combi.
depending on the circumstances (cutting etc) i may increase on my own by
half a tab or add in up to 17,5µg T3.

I don’t really see a downside to t3 or t4 year round. I’m confused at why so many people are against it.

Same here. Thought it is well established that it doesn't destroy your thyroid yet in this thread there are more then I would expect cautioning its use. A study come out about that recently that went against all the others?

Last edited:
For what it's worth- I was put on t4 for a few years because I was on the lowest end of normal, then t3 was added because I don't convert to t3 well. Ended up off for awhile and then my new doc wanted to establish a new baseline and asked me to stay off for a total of 12 weeks and my levels were low-normal after almost a decade of continuous use. Never got crazy with the dosage and stuck with replacement dosages for most the time, but did "blast" and experiment many times.
I personally find it interesting how many people say they'd never mess with their thyroid but don't think twice about compounds proven to have detrimental effects of mental and cardiovascular health.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear