over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doxycycline + Tbol

rappert

Registered
will the doxy render the tbol ineffective??? I have heard that some antiobiotics can have this effect on orals but have not seen any evidence...

I struggle with acne and want to stop accutane in favor of doxy.

any input is welcome.

nope just ran that a couple months ago. how are u liking the doxy? does absolutely nothing for me and ive been using it 8 months

you've been using doxy for acne for 8 months with no results????

nope just ran that a couple months ago. how are u liking the doxy? does absolutely nothing for me and ive been using it 8 months

That's some funny shit right here :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

you've been using doxy for acne for 8 months with no results????

That's some funny shit right here :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've been using doxy for a little over 2 months and can't tell a difference either. Can't complain after 2 but also been using a facial scrub 2x a day as well and still nothing, I was thinking about switching to accutane myself if it goes another month or so with no improvement.

i really didnt wanna use accutane cuz of the sides but man this stuff is crap. gotta go back to the dermatologist. im not even on anything and i still have the same amount of acne it sucks big time

I have rosacea used doxy for about a year it worked ok recently switched to clairihromyacine (prolly not spelled correct) workd much better. And no antibiotics wont interfer with anabolics.

ok..so definitely no interaction between doxy and tbol...right?

obviously the liver will be stressed...i'm more worried about wasting the tbol at this point as it will be a short cycle

there is NO interaction. I used tbol at 40mg and it was potent as shit

I took doxycycline, and tetracycline at different points as a teen for acne and it didn't do a thing, the only thing that worked for me was accutane. If you're using accutane already just continue with it. I used it for a total of 5 months(doc prescribed) and my acne has never come back with the exception of a pimple here or there from shaving or a couple minor ones on my shoulder

Would someone be so kind to pm me, and point me in the right direction of a sponsor that carries doxycycline anti-biotics in general. If this is against the rules I apologize. Sorry to highjack the thread, I just hate when people post frivalous multiple post.

I had to take doxy for a very nasty infection, I was on SD and test at the time. I noticted nothing in terms of any interaction, I would assume if there was an interaction with doxy an tbol it would effect all oral aas similarly.

Doxy is usually a short term med, 10 days or so, I would just keep taking your tbol/cycle and doxy as prescribed until the treatment is finished

i picked up the doxy from a sponsor here and I've heard him reference interaction before which is why I was asking...

i just hate the way accutane makes my skin look...dry and unhealthy

still getting ance too after 3 months plus on tane...not bad...but annoying on the neck and jawline

I have rosacea used doxy for about a year it worked ok recently switched to clairihromyacine (prolly not spelled correct) workd much better. And no antibiotics wont interfer with anabolics.

for the last 3-4 days i actually started using a topical cream that contains this with benzoyl peroxide and it seems to be working. still taking the doxy but im finally getting some rays of hope. my rear delt and middle of my chest are the worst spots. my face never has a single pimple its pretty weird

I would not run antibiotics unnecessarily. They wreak havoc on everything in your system, just suck it up and stick with the accutane, I didn't notice anything until about 2.5-3 months in the last 1.5-2 months is where I really noticed everything clear up.

If you're looking for a cream that works really well check out retin-a that's the only one that really did anything for me and I had years of bad acne so I have taken everything under the sun to get rid of it. It's been about 7 years since the accutane and I'm still clear that's why I'm recommending it so strongly.

Last edited:
doxy did help with my acne on gear, it took about 2 months to clear them out..accutane on the other hand doesn't do much while on gear, accutane does work much better after cycle

it's just annoying that im getting the side effects (dry lips, nose, facial skin, headaches) but I'm still getting acne on neck and jawline.

The weird thing is HGH (rips) started this for me...was clear before running them. Test wreaks havoc on my skin which is why i hardly run it or run it in very low doses to compliment an oral.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131