over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr-Bob thread on Contest preps

If that cycle costed 2.5k,you should get a new source

hmmm on the secret identity

in our experience here secret identity guru threads have exposed something bad EVERY TIME.

If you want to be taken serious first thing to do is tell people who you are...

John Meadows

My thoughts exactly.
On top of that I am changing your thread title.

Ahhh I see.

Oh yeah I vaguely remember him mentioning him, but Duffy is NOT someone I would ever have put a lot of faith in for prep...especially knowing how he could be wishy washy and a bit far out there from his recreational habits.
Not someone I would have put a lot of trust in for prep.

Yeah I know, he's some mad scientist/guru/biodybuilder/ninja/(insert next profession)I thought it was funny someone called him out on all that BBJ stuff in another thread haha.

Dr Bob????? Is there a doctor in the house? lol

Last edited:
lol the face banging his head on the wall cracked me up
can anybody "aware me" of what's up with bob?

last time you wasted 2 minutes of my time.

Every 6 months or so there's some NEW 150 post guru trying to lead the masses on PM.

It's fucking sad and I'm fairly positive it's like 3 guys who get banned then create a new username.

Finally, me being "full of shit" I agree 100% that the things I say are hard to believe. But I am not smart enough to make this stuff up. My life has been, quite frankly, insane, that is what mental health care practitioners have told me. I did not believe them, so I took a Bi-polar test on the internet. It claimed that anyone with a score over 35 was bi-polar. I scored a 51.:D

Fortunately, I flew in a team of health care professionals in from Switzerland, and they are working on me around the clock. My meds are properly adjusted.

I am an ego maniac with an inferiority complex, arrogant, controlling along with many many other character flaws. But I am not a lier, and I do recognize that I rub people the wrong way. It is true that I am hated on multiple boards.

Fortunately, what others think about me is none of my business.

I missed this post the first time around, you actually posted this and have the audacity to point out MY character flaws?

Im still waiting on this T3 protocol, one thats any different than any other I have ever seen.
Seems like you have simmered down a bit since getting called out. You wanted an intelligent convo, Im still waiting.

I have found several of your posts entertaining, but this protocol you put forth (pertaining specifically to the drug aspect of it), which i am assuming was handed down to you by Chris Duffy, is horribly outdated. No one today would do this because many of the methods advocated have been proven either ineffective or counterproductive. Contest prep is not the same game today as it was in Duffy's day...and besides, Chris never came into shows very shredded anyway, let alone dry.

The diuretic protocol, the sodium depletion, the excessive cardio, relying on Nolvadex to do the job of AI's, etc, all need to be scrapped. Most guys running this protocol would not only end up severely flat, but the lack of muscle fullness would reduce separation and pop in the muscles, making the physique appear watery. I have seen this time and time again by those guys who still adhere to such protocols.

In my opinion, diuretics should only be used under limited circumstances--basically, when something has gone wrong and there is no choice but to compromise. Diuretics ALWAYS cause a loss in muscle fullness. It is impossible to suck water out of the skin to any meaningful degree when using diuretics without simultaneously sucking water out of the muscles. This is why so many BB'rs who use them end up looking flat and in turn, watery. The muscles will only look dense, hard, and dry when they are full and pulled taut against the skin, which is the exact opposite of what diuretics do.

AI' are much more effective than Nolva, as AI's reduce systemic estrogen and therefore whole-body water retention to a much greater degree than Nolva.

Sodium depletion doesn't work--unless you want to look worse. Sodium is critical for maintaining intravascular water levels. Without it all vascularity goes to shit and you won't be able to get a pump. Many a BB'r has ruined his prep because of this one simple mistake.

The only time I could reasonably see doling 2 hours of cardio a day is if the BB'r is way behind and trying to play catch-up. Otherwise, for get about it, as it is difficult to maintain general muscle mass with 2 hours of cardio per day, let alone leg size.

I'll stop there. Bob, a lot has changed from Duffy's day until now and even back in his day he wasn't particularly known for being extra-knowledgeable about contest prep. Interesting thread, though. Lastly, I am just guessing, bit I think more people would like to hear stories about Chris rather than his contest prep strategies.

Mike I was wondering, I know a lot of guys (including myself) who will uses a pottasium sparing compound as a diuretic.
If I could not use one ever again for my or my clients prep I would prefer that.
I know the basics on water in water out before a comp and am actually pretty good at that, my question is whats the latest on drying out without using a diuretic at all.
I think a lot of guys including myself could have and could look better if they could come in full, but still get extra dry.

you can't bullshit the OGzzzzz of PM, too many REAL peeps here will dissect you hahahhaha :star-:ars

Anyone that wants to remain anonymous and go to lengths to avoid revealing their real identity is hiding something.

Thats usually because they dont want to discredit or damage their made-up and fake persona they have created online.

I am not one of those guys that post up private messages but then again i have been around long enough not to delete those pm's just the same!
I try my best to help when i can and yes there is a bunch on here with more knowledge in this sport.So i keep my mouth shut and learn and maybe ask questions,
I also try my best to treat people as i would like to be treated,In DR BOB'S CASE ,let all of his posts got through one ear and out the other.

How many handles do you have on this forum B.?

In any event, glad to see you are out of jail. Is this your second or third strike?

You ever get on stage, B.?

ALL HAIL PERICLES!:headbang:
Pericles is a genius, and the fact that he was "ran-off" - well that ignorance will be dealt with accordingly. :rolleyes:;)

Last edited:
ALL HAIL PERICLES!:headbang:
Pericles is a genius, and the fact that he was "ran-off" - well that ignorance will be dealt with accordingly. :rolleyes:;)

And I can see you won't be here long either.

This thread proves:

Mike Arnold and Mountaindog and Adjos and... everyone else knows more about contest prep than the OP. fiercely ironic and well deserved.
moving on now....
-JS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner