over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr Intensity`s Training diet Journal

dr intensity

Registered
Hi guys
Week 32 to week 8:- i believe i will keep gaining size, leanness, strength, Now that i am starting after a layoff, my strength levels are low, but in times to come i will reach back to my previous best or more(hope so). I execute excellent form controlled inhailing negative and explosive exhailing positive, I do think 6 months of brutal training will get me there and then the last 8 weeks i will just maintain my lifting poundages.
Chest Shoulder Triceps
1. Decline Bench Press 1 x 9 x 225
2. Incline Bench Press 1 x 8 x 225
3. Flat dumbell Flys 1 x 10 x 45
4. Smith Shoulder Press 1 x 10 x 135
5. Lateral Raises 1 x 10 x 15
6. Reverse dips Body weight x 1 x 10 x 10
7. Reverse Triceps pressdown single arm 1 x 10 x 8 plates

Back-Biceps
1. Close grip Chins 1 x bodywt x 8 reps
2. Barbell rows 225 x 8
3. Vertical Machine Rows x 8 plates
4. Deadlifts 1 x 315 x 8
5. Shrugs 1 x 315 x 8
6. Machine Curls 1 x 8 plates x 8
7. Alternate dumbell curls x 45 x 16.

Legs
1. Smith machine squats -225 x 10
2. Barbell Squats – 225 x 10
3. Single leg Press- 315 x 8-10
4. Seated Calf raises-20plates x 20 reps

Chest Shoulder Triceps
1. Decline Bench Press 1 x 9 x 375
2. Incline Bench Press 1 x 8 x 375
3. Flat dumbell Flys 1 x 10 x 80
4. Smith Shoulder Press 1 x 10 x 275
5. Lateral Raises 1 x 10 x 25
6. Reverse dips Body weight x 1 x 10 x 10+70lbs dumbell
7. Reverse Triceps pressdown single arm 1 x 10 x 8 plates+12plates

Back-Biceps
1. Close grip Chins 1 x bodywt + 70lbs x 8 reps
2. Barbell rows 315 x 8
3. Vertical Machine Rows x 8 plates + 10 plates
4. Deadlifts 1 x 500 x 8
5. Shrugs 1 x 500 x 8
6. Machine Curls 1 x 8 + 8 plates x 8
7. Alternate dumbell curls x 70 x 16.

Legs
1. Smith machine squats -405 x 10
2. Barbell Squats – 405 x 10
3. Single leg Press- 500 x 8-10
4. Seated Calf raises-20plates x 20 reps

, 24 weeks later how good i look but i will try my level best to impress my BODYBUILDING TEACHERS(you guys) and myself.
would really appreciate your support

please feel free to give POSITIVE criticism, how ever i will apply it for sure if it works or else simply put it down, so please do not get offended.
And please let me know if i have some potential to go higher in this sport.(WHEN I SHOW YOU MY PICS AFTER 8 WEEKS OF BEING ON CYCLE) and from that moment, i`ll upload Pics every two weeks.

AND SPECIAL THANK YOU JOHNNY SMILES WHO IS TRAINING ME, GUIDING AND THE MORAL SUPPORT TO COMPETE IN THE HEAVY WEIGHT DIVISION, He is one awesome coach/even better person

would appreciate
cheers
Dr Intensity

Last edited:
How many exercises per bodypart are you doing? Are you following Big A's routine?

yeah man,

I like the workout. simple. Good luck.

judging by your avatar you know what works for you but I amjust curious, why 2000 hcg once a week? most times I see 500 twice a week.

thanks

How many exercises per bodypart are you doing? Are you following Big A's routine?

yes its similar to that of big A`s with slight modification

Chest Shoulder triceps
1. Incline Bench press 1 x warm up, 1 x workset x 8-10 reps
2. Decline Bench press 1 x workset x 8-10 reps
3. Flat Bench Press 1 x workset x 8-10 reps
4. Machine flys (loaded negatives) x 8-20 reps
10 mins break (Intra workout drink)

5.Shoulder Press 1 warm set,1 x workset x 8-10 reps
6.Lateral raises 1 x workset x 8-10 reps
10 mins break (Intra workout drink)

Reverse Tricep Extension 1 warm set,1 x workset x 8-10 reps
Reverse Dips 1 x workset x 8-10 reps

intraworkout drink is jet nox + elecrolyte powder in a on liter water.

Back Biceps
Barbell rows 1 x warm up, 1 x workset x 8-10 reps
Deadlifts 1 x warm up, 1 x workset x 8-10 reps
Close grip chins 1 x workset x 8-10 reps
Medium grip chins 1 x workset x 8-10 reps
Seated Machine rows 1 x workset x 8-10 reps
Single arms dumbell rows1 x workset x 8-10 reps

10 mins break

Barbell curls 1 x workset x 8-10 reps
Preacher curls1 x workset x 8-10 reps

Legs
Leg Curls-1 x workset x 8-10 reps
Barbell Squats-1 x workset x 8-10 reps
smith machine squats -1 x workset x 8-10 reps
leg press-1 x workset x 8-10 reps
Seated calf raises-1 x workset x 8-10 reps

Last edited:
yeah man,

I like the workout. simple. Good luck.

judging by your avatar you know what works for you but I amjust curious, why 2000 hcg once a week? most times I see 500 twice a week.

thanks

oh... its such a burden on your self the whole day poking needles the whole day,besides it spoke to knowledgeable people about it, they gave me the green signal(its a bit stretchy but gets the job done)

How many reps on warmups are you doin and with what percent of weight to your work sets, also no warm up sets for legs?

if course bro
1. Warmup is a must, first thing i do when i enter the gym and upto 50% to 75% of my 6-8 rep max
2. Second thing is the stretching ( i am concentrating on it very severely).

Last edited:
How many reps on warmups are you doin and with what percent of weight to your work sets, also no warm up sets for legs?

warm up sets are done for optimizing the firing of the neural pathways, so i would do warm up set for the first muscle group and then a straight set to positive failure, then for the rest of the exercise for the same muscle i wont waste energy while doing warmup sets as the muscle itself is warmed and cannot get "overwarmed", so thats it.

week 24
day 1.

chest shoulder triceps
Decline Bench Press 1 x 225 x 12
Incline Bench Press 1 x 225 x 10
flat dumbell flys 1 x 45 x 8 super slow reps
(10 mins/break)
Smith Shoulder Press 1 x 225 x 6 reps
Reverse Dips 1 x bodyweight x 8 reps

strength is very low as this is my first workout in 30-40 days.

diet:- 55grams protein/30 grams carbs/ 15 grams fats x 4 times

fat burner:- 25mcg cytomel and 20mcg clen

body weight:- 252lbs @ 20% B.F(will incorporate cardio from tomorow)

height:- 5 feet 8 inches

Last edited:
warm up sets are done for optimizing the firing of the neural pathways, so i would do warm up set for the first muscle group and then a straight set to positive failure, then for the rest of the exercise for the same muscle i wont waste energy while doing warmup sets as the muscle itself is warmed and cannot get "overwarmed", so thats it.

Yea, I have never understood why after someone pyramids up over 3 warmup sets to their max set for 6 to 10 reps then goes on to the 2nd and 3rd exercise and does the same thing? Wouldn't they get the same results or better if they just went straight to their max set for 6 to 10 reps and just bust it out or maybe do one set with half of that weight for 6 reps or so just to get the movement down then bang out that work set? Basically, all their doin if they do 4 sets on 4 exercises is really one "real" set per exercise and the rest are warmups that do nothing after they are already warmed up from the 1st exercise.

Yea, I have never understood why after someone pyramids up over 3 warmup sets to their max set for 6 to 10 reps then goes on to the 2nd and 3rd exercise and does the same thing? Wouldn't they get the same results or better if they just went straight to their max set for 6 to 10 reps and just bust it out or maybe do one set with half of that weight for 6 reps or so just to get the movement down then bang out that work set? Basically, all their doin if they do 4 sets on 4 exercises is really one "real" set per exercise and the rest are warmups that do nothing after they are already warmed up from the 1st exercise.

you are absolutely correct my friend! people waste a lot of time and energy "warming up" for each exercise and every exercise, then they "under-perform" instead out "outperforming"
In my opinion excellent form "explosive exhaling accelerated positive and a controlled inhailing negative" is all that is needed to reach upto positive failure. and you are done with the exercise, then just shifting into different exercises...this is my basic approach when i choose to do a workset, of course i would throw in techniques like rest pause, drop sets , negatives every 4th workout or so.

week 24 Day-2

just ate three meals kept sleeping ,chest shoulder triceps were are sore from the previous workout

Cant wait to see your progress man. good luck.

thank you bro, i am getting my pics today at some studio, and the 8 weeks later pics and then 8+8 more weeks, i will get such great condition this time that all the dexter jackson`s from the heaven would say here lived a bodybuilder who did his job very well

week 24 day 3
No training(spasm in the sternocliedomastoid muscle, it fuckin hurts no matter what the movement is)

ate 3 meals

tomoro will be the day when i will puke, literally crawl my way down to my car..its A leg day

day 4 back(week-24)

1 Close grip Chins
2 Medium grip chins
3 Wide grip Chins
4 Barbell Rows
5 Vertical Machines rows

5 x meals a day

day 4 back(week-24)

1 Close grip Chins
2 Medium grip chins
3 Wide grip Chins
4 Barbell Rows
5 Vertical Machines rows

5 x meals a day

You dont deadlift man? What approach are you takin diet wise?

sure i do deadlifts, its my bread butter movement, but my neck muscle rt sternocliedomastoid got fucked this week so i decided to leave the deads alone this week..

as for the diet i eat when hungry only. But then i eat the same macro-nutrient ratio everytime i am hungry, for me its 55 grams of protien/30 grams of carbs/15-20mg fats...this could be either a liquid meal (whey isolate + 2tbs peanut butter + Malto dextrin) or a solid meals like Scrambled Eggs with bread or 9oz of chicken + 75 grams of rice.

i would start with eating 3-4 meals/day and then each week or every two weeks i would gain some muscle = increase BMR = making me hungrier and hungrier until i reach upto 12 meals/day (24 weeks time).

sure i do deadlifts, its my bread butter movement, but my neck muscle rt sternocliedomastoid got fucked this week so i decided to leave the deads alone this week..

as for the diet i eat when hungry only. But then i eat the same macro-nutrient ratio everytime i am hungry, for me its 55 grams of protien/30 grams of carbs/15-20mg fats...this could be either a liquid meal (whey isolate + 2tbs peanut butter + Malto dextrin) or a solid meals like Scrambled Eggs with bread or 9oz of chicken + 75 grams of rice.

i would start with eating 3-4 meals/day and then each week or every two weeks i would gain some muscle = increase BMR = making me hungrier and hungrier until i reach upto 12 meals/day (24 weeks time).

So this cycle is pretty much just for bulking? 12 meals a day is pretty impressive man, and a very smart approach i always see ppl on cycle who gain weight just eat like the did before at a smaller weight then run pct and lose everyhing cause they never increased food intake.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws