advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. Joe - 65 year old man at hammer press 600 pounds!

That was some pretty funny stuff there. I guess it's a serious video, although the whole things seems totally stoopid...

Unfortunately...as the video shows, most people dont know what the fuck they are watching, and applaud this jackass. He is probably one of those people going around telling people he benches 700 lbs.

All the while reminding them they don't need steroids to look as good and strong as he does as a 65 yo natural.;)

A lot of you laugh at this. I'll be 68 the 17th of this month. I know he is just barely moving the weight, but how many men his or my age can move 600 lbs on this planet period? A hand full~!

Sorry I have to disagree too bruther... Those hammer strength decline press machines are set that most anyone can move the weight 4' with that weight and that's sitting down.

He is standing up doing it. That's like pretty much a 160 man jumping on top 600lbs, which is going to move especially if the weight is not fixated, its sitting in mid air on 2 greased hinges on the hammer strength machine.

My issue is more with that he is suppose to be a trainer(Dr.) and no legit trainer would even call that a lift. There was so many things wrong with it on several different levels.

My grandpa worked at a steel mill for 40 yrs and was an amateur boxer so I won't compare his strength to others as his was well above any ordinary gym rats his age.

Happy Birthday coming up too. I thought you were only around 55 oldest.

Last edited:
I would give him props if he hit 225 a couple of times on decline(free weight).

This is not lifting. It is just amusing!!:)

That vid was totally pathetic. Seriously, the weight barely moves 3 inches.
And the idiots clapping made me blush 6 shades of red. What a pack of retards. Like someone else already said -- that dude who is a personal trainer and a Dr just totally discredited himself.

jw but why do people care so much about how other people train? I see people in the gym everyday who dont know what theyre doing but I dont come back here just to rant and criticize it. No disrespect to anyone I just see this stuff a lot outside PM too.

jw but why do people care so much about how other people train? I see people in the gym everyday who dont know what theyre doing but I dont come back here just to rant and criticize it. No disrespect to anyone I just see this stuff a lot outside PM too.

Very true, but if those same retards made a video about it, and were proud of themselves..we ceretainly would be ripping them apart as well. :)

Very true, but if those same retards made a video about it, and were proud of themselves..we ceretainly would be ripping them apart as well. :)

in all honesty I think that comes down to the individual..but my own training is whats most important through my eyes

But when you make a video of it, post it on U-tube for everyone to see, and demonstrate just how gay you and your friends are, YES we will criticize it. If i did that in my gym the women would even call me a bitch.

But when you make a video of it, post it on U-tube for everyone to see, and demonstrate just how gay you and your friends are, YES we will criticize it. If i did that in my gym the women would even call me a bitch.

but theres a difference between coming across the video on youtube and saying to yourself "well thats a joke"..as opposed to copy and pasting the link and starting a thread about it up here..like i said no disrespect to anyone here

Personally I am a big fan of

1. Pants
2. Combover hair style
3. Doing one rep max on a fkn leverage machine. Classic

Later on he lifted (pushed) 200pounds with his ass in the seat this time! :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members