over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. John Crisler has passed away

Rest in peace Dr. Crisler. You helped a lot of people and made a major positive impact on their lives.

I am hearing from a very legitimate source that he took his own life

I am pretty sure it is....kind of gruesome the way he did it too.

Any other details you can share, D?

I wonder what caused him to want to do that... Let alone in a possibly gruesome way

Any other details you can share, D?

I wonder what caused him to want to do that... Let alone in a possibly gruesome way

He hung himself

He hung himself

I always say, you have to be at the lowest part of your life to take it. Guys like this is a shock. He was a successful guy.

I always say, you have to be at the lowest part of your life to take it. Guys like this is a shock. He was a successful guy.

That’s the kind of stuff that makes me wonder...

What a shame and I hope his family can get through it

He hung himself

I wonder, was he in heart failure like me and maybe facing a transplant? When times get bad for me that shit runs through my head too but I quickly usher it out. I can understand how it might drive someone to do it. I wonder if he had any kids. Having kids makes it much harder to do, or at least it should.

I wonder, was he in heart failure like me and maybe facing a transplant? When times get bad for me that shit runs through my head too but I quickly usher it out. I can understand how it might drive someone to do it. I wonder if he had any kids. Having kids makes it much harder to do, or at least it should.

If I recall correctly from his Facebook post shortly after his myocardial infarction, the cause (accordingly to his cardiologist) was from a previous bacterial infection. In which this may have placed him as having heart disease. Don't ever recall him stating he was in need of a heart transplant or mechanical devices.

He was running marathons shortly after he was released from the hospital.

Then there's ignoramus mouth breathing dumbasses on Facebook that are blabbing dumb shit cus he recently stop taking an A.I as part of his hormone regiment is what attributed to his death :confused:

Last edited:

You never can tell what's going on inside the mind of some people. Look at Anthony Bourdain. He was a successful guy too. Had a daughter he loved very much. Had a beautiful girlfriend, money in the bank, and the highest rated show CNN has ever had. Yet he still took his own life. I wish he could have gotten some help....I miss that guy.

If I recall correctly from his Facebook post shortly after his myocardial infarction, the cause (accordingly to his cardiologist) was from a previous bacterial infection. In which this may have placed him as having heart disease. Don't ever recall him stating he was in need of a heart transplant or mechanical devices.

He was running marathons shortly after he was released from the hospital.

Then there's ignoramus mouth breathing dumbasses on Facebook that are blabbing dumb shit cus he recently stop taking an A.I as part of his hormone regiment is what attributed to his death :confused:

Ok. Im wondering if he had further heart trouble after that, low ejection fraction as a result or conduction issues like me. Just trying to reason out why he would do something like this. Too many good people hanging themselves these days. We have lost so many now recently with the likes of Robin Williams, Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, Anthony Bourdain, and just last month a meteorologist on a Fox channel Jessica Starr.

About 4 years ago we had an 8th grade girl at my daughters' school hang herself in her closet. Parents found her that morning when she didn't come to breakfast. Terrible stuff. I wish people would think about their family and how much they are hurting them.

Ok. Im wondering if he had further heart trouble after that, low ejection fraction as a result or conduction issues like me. Just trying to reason out why he would do something like this. Too many good people hanging themselves these days. We have lost so many now recently with the likes of Robin Williams, Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, Anthony Bourdain, and just last month a meteorologist on a Fox channel Jessica Starr.

About 4 years ago we had an 8th grade girl at my daughters' school hang herself in her closet. Parents found her that morning when she didn't come to breakfast. Terrible stuff. I wish people would think about their family and how much they are hurting them.

That's a terrible thing for a parent to go through.

While improving; emphasis on mental health is very much lacking nowadays in this on your mark, get set, and go society. Millions of people suffer from depression and anxiety in this country, and many lack the support structures or the proper help to get better.

Hell, there was a thread created a few days ago on anxiety and panic attacks.

This upcoming generation is going to be the most connected, and lonely group of individuals to ever inhabit this planet.

as a parent I do not think I would ever recover from something like that.

You can go too the gym, drink your water take your vitamins and do all those things "good for ya"... but if you don't deal with the shit in your heart and head. Your still going to be unhealthy.

Not to disparage his memory, but he made numerous posts over the years about how much he had to drink or how he was hungover from the night before he was. And there was the domestic abuse charge and court ordered anger management. So I figured he had some sort of issues as most people leave that stuff behind in there younger years.

Not to disparage his memory, but he made numerous posts over the years about how much he had to drink or how he was hungover from the night before he was. And there was the domestic abuse charge and court ordered anger management. So I figured he had some sort of issues as most people leave that stuff behind in there younger years.

Guys you find in this community are not most people. Most here are messed up
In the head in one way or another. I know I am not like most people.

Guys you find in this community are not most people. Most here are messed up
In the head in one way or another. I know I am not like most people.

Very true, and I would include me in there as well most likely. But i was talking about his anti-aging forum, if that makes any difference.

I found this recent radio transcript. Looks like it's true. I didn't want to believe it.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I found this recent radio transcript. Looks like it's true. I didn't want to believe it.

**broken link removed**

Just had to check his website.

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws