over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. John Crisler has passed away

I get exceptionally turned off by arrogant loud mouth attention-seekers know it-alls such as Jay and Dr. Nichols.

That is F’ed up! Never heard of Dr. Nichols but I do happen to follow Dr. Jay Campbell on Twitter

Jay Campbell isn't a Dr :confused:

As far as I know he's a real estate agent?

How did he get his hands on the e-mails?

It's accessable on individuals account at Exelmale, such as it is here. That's if you make it available when you register.

That is F’ed up! Never heard of Dr. Nichols but I do happen to follow Dr. Jay Campbell on Twitter

I believe they've become business partners as of late, also.

It's repulsive of Dr Nichols to try to profit off the death of Dr Crisler by poaching his patients in this manner, especially considering the circumstances of Dr Crisler's death. His ideas as a doctor may or may not have merit, but as a person, Dr Nichols is an ego-driven scumbag.

But then, that's not exactly unusual if you know a lot of doctors. Medicine is often an ego-driven business. But this is particularly blatant, crass, and callous.

Have to say, I did get a bad vibe from Nichols in the "round table" right after Crislers death. Kept talking about AI's and his wording about his response to their emails was more of a "look at me" approach as opposed to a tribute.

Jay Campbell isn't a Dr :confused:

As far as I know he's a real estate agent?

Oh oops I just assumed he was but thanks for telling me he isn't

Doctors back in the day just kind of did it without saying it. With heavy doses of morphine that would keep patient unconscious until they just stopped breathing and painlessly died. That’s the way my grandfather went after he had a massive stroke. Wasn’t until they politicized it with Dr. Kevorkian but they started watching it with criminal intent. Doctors back in the day just kind of did it without saying it. With heavy doses of morphine that would keep patient unconscious until they just stop breathing and painlessly died. Wasn’t until they politicized it with Dr. Kevorkian but they started watching it with criminal intent. I agree with you, I think when your life has come to an end and all you have is a bunch of suffering ahead of you you should be able to pick when your life ends in that context. I mean we humanely put our dogs down when they are done. I’m not in favor of any form of suicide when medical methods are still optional and suffering could cease. But when it’s inevitable, I think it should be the persons choice.

This is still done in every hospital in the US, every single day. Usually known as "comfort care", "comfort measures only", or something along those lines. The important difference from a legal perspective is that the morphine drip is administered to ease suffering, and not to speed death.

Dr Kevorkian prescribed his medications to end the lives of his patients--and that's why he was charged with murder.

FUCK those guys.

This is still done in every hospital in the US, every single day. Usually known as "comfort care", "comfort measures only", or something along those lines. The important difference from a legal perspective is that the morphine drip is administered to ease suffering, and not to speed death.

Dr Kevorkian prescribed his medications to end the lives of his patients--and that's why he was charged with murder.

No. Kevorkian used a set up where the patient could press a button which would release the medication(s) that ended the patients life and suffering. He video taped these encounters with his patients. The last patient he was involved with was disabled and unable to press the button so, Kevorkian pressed it, ending her life/suffering which allowed law enforcement to charge him with murder. He's a true humanitarian who will one day looked at with great admiration.

No. Kevorkian used a set up where the patient could press a button which would release the medication(s) that ended the patients life and suffering. He video taped these encounters with his patients. The last patient he was involved with was disabled and unable to press the button so, Kevorkian pressed it, ending her life/suffering which allowed law enforcement to charge him with murder. He's a true humanitarian who will one day looked at with great admiration.

Im sure too that he knew what would happen to him when he pushed that button, but did it anyways because he had compassion and respect for the patient's will.

Many people think they they should be able to do as they please with their own body. If we don't like the way we look we can take drugs that society says is bad and harmful. Yet if life is so not worth living people should have the ability to do as they want at that time as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131