over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. prescribed 10000ius of HCG (at once) :0

Zarati

Registered
after a few years of juicing, went to a well known doctor in Vegas that deals with bodybuilders. Want to restart them nutz.

He prescribed me 10000ius of HCG (to be taken at once), then 3 days later 5000ius, then 3 days later 2500ius to be taken EOD 3 times. Then 3 days after last HCG shot, clomid nolva at 50 and 20 for 6 weeks.

Is that a usual protocol ?

Damn. Mine did 5000 to be divided in 3 shots. As well as clomid obviously. It worked for me, we had baby number 2! We tried for about a year with no luck. Then the hcg shots and no test for a few months and bam! Positive test. Sperm count is probably negative for me now though lol. Birth control is what I call it! Good luck man!

Last edited:
after a few years of juicing, went to a well known doctor in Vegas that deals with bodybuilders. Want to restart them nutz.

He prescribed me 10000ius of HCG (to be taken at once), then 3 days later 5000ius, then 3 days later 2500ius to be taken EOD 3 times. Then 3 days after last HCG shot, clomid nolva at 50 and 20 for 6 weeks.

I remember reading many years ago PCT protocols similar to that.

There was a study posted here a few months back in regards to high dosages of hcg not having any negative effects any more than low dosages.

There was a study posted here a few months back in regards to high dosages of hcg not having any negative effects any more than low dosages.

There is also no advantage in higher doses for gains/health.

10,000ius in 1 shot is a waste and will create a lot of estrogenic activity if you're testes are firing correctly.

I wouldn't suggest more than 2,500 in 1 shot. In extreme cases, perhaps 3,500-5,000 once or twice, but back down to 1000-2,500.

There is also no advantage in higher doses for gains/health.

10,000ius in 1 shot is a waste and will create a lot of estrogenic activity if you're testes are firing correctly.

I wouldn't suggest more than 2,500 in 1 shot. In extreme cases, perhaps 3,500-5,000 once or twice, but back down to 1000-2,500.

I agree, I'm trying to perhaps give a reasoning to his doctors rationale for the high dose.

I've always been under the impression that once u go over the 1000iu a week dose you run the risk of gyno. Now I don't have much personal experience with HCG just what Ive read as Ive been a blast and cruise person for a long while but I know for friends Ive just kept it simple with 250iu 3x a week for last 6 weeks of cycle

I would break that 10,000 up into like 4 shots. Seems like a waste. And your estrogen is going to spike..

hey not against anyone here but im going to suggest that if you truly went to a doctor and he gave you this prescription, that you follow this advice.

hey not against anyone here but im going to suggest that if you truly went to a doctor and he gave you this prescription, that you follow this advice.

Yeah because Doctors are always right.

If I would have taken my doctors advice on TRT I would currently be on 100mgs of test cyp once every two weeks, while running arimidex. I don't even need an AI on 300mgs a week much less 50mg a week, I would be in a world of hurt.

It blows my mind that someone can become a doctor and know fuck all about the endocrine system. And I am certainly not claiming to know much about it either, but I do know how to read basic blood work, keep my BP/cholesterol in check, and what levels I feel the best at.

Which Doc? I live in Vegas and go to a very respected TRT doc
If its the same one i'd suggest following his advice never once put me on the wrong path

10k iu is going to send your E2 through the roof. Don't do that, trust me. I've used pharma HCG from docs quite a few times and even 1,000iu MWF was wayyyy to much. I got the same results from 500iu M,Th and was able to maintain at 250iu M,Th, after than. HCG is powerful.

If you are trying to have a kid and the doc you went treats bodybuilders who are on the same boat, listen to his advice.

Yes most docs are dumbasses when it comes to gear and endocrine system but having a child is going to be the biggest step of your life and you are sharing this experience with your significant other, I would listen to him over us bro scientists.

My 0.02 c

Yeah because Doctors are always right.

If I would have taken my doctors advice on TRT I would currently be on 100mgs of test cyp once every two weeks, while running arimidex. I don't even need an AI on 300mgs a week much less 50mg a week, I would be in a world of hurt.

It blows my mind that someone can become a doctor and know fuck all about the endocrine system. And I am certainly not claiming to know much about it either, but I do know how to read basic blood work, keep my BP/cholesterol in check, and what levels I feel the best at.

I mean hes in Vegas seeing a doctor that treats bodybuilders for FERTILITY, id expect the guy to have experience and im just saying that while maybe 95% of doctors might not know the endocrine system to a T , that he did search this guy out and it would do nothing to take of guys on a forums' advice over his.

Hmmm, maybe I should have told him I don't care about sperm count right now, mainly interested in getting ballz back after years of juicing... Get that good old natural T

I know this will sound repetitive and perhaps useless but the human body is able to recover almost from anything. AS LONG AS YOU GIVE IT TIME AND PROPER ENVIRONMENT. If you come off completely clean with a diet full of essential nutrients and nutrient supplementation, the body can recover. Maybe not 100% but very close to a normal range for your age. The reason why this approach is not popular is because human nature wants everything RIGHT NOW. Cant wait. Give me a pill. Give me an injection. Im depressed. I don't like how I feel. I don't like how I look. In this process if one wants to naturally recover his body, there are some thing that WILL SUCK, and the person HAS to suck it up. But is part of the process, IF the person has the intention to change his/her life.

A proper PCT as a transition to a complete natural healing would be the best scenario. And by natural, not even an aspirin. Natural is natural. No TRT, nothing. Thats way overrated to begin with.

I agree, I'm trying to perhaps give a reasoning to his doctors rationale for the high dose.

Leydig cell desensitisation. Too much activation can cause Primary Hypogonadism.

Or state that it can create a lot of estrogenic activity and be counter productive.

Leydig cell desensitisation. Too much activation can cause Primary Hypogonadism.

I've read that on the forums. So told the doc, he straight up said don't listen to meat heads on the web. Said that's a myth, there are no human studies on that subject. He is right, can't find anything other than broscientists posts

Found a study on rats but the dose was humongous

I've read that on the forums. So told the doc, he straight up said don't listen to meat heads on the web. Said that's a myth, there are no human studies on that subject. He is right, can't find anything other than broscientists posts

Found a study on rats but the dose was humongous

Ask him to show you why 10,000 HCG is better than 2,500ius in a single shot.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws