over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr prescribed meds

Are you using injectable test or on a TRT program? Bc if so, then like Stewie and I said, it won't drag you down. Even if it did I would much rather have a normal BP than worrying about it dropping test down a few points. I've been on Verapamil for a few years now which is also a CCB and I haven't noticed any decrease in sex drive, lack of erection strength, or any other symptoms related to low T.

At least try out the Amlodipine for a few months and see how it goes before strictly going off other people's experiences. I'm not saying their opinion doesn't matter, but everyone reacts differently, my friend. I'm not sure how high your BP is, but I'd hate to see you have renal failure or cardiovascular issues in the future bc you decided not to use a very safe and effective drug. Obviously going by it the all natural route is the best idea, but until you get control of it, just use the meds as prescribed by your physician. No disrespect to any members, but your doctors are doctors for a reason and they have WAY more experience than any of us combined. Assuming you have a great doc.
Medic im not on any AAS.

Are you using injectable test or on a TRT program? Bc if so, then like Stewie and I said, it won't drag you down. Even if it did I would much rather have a normal BP than worrying about it dropping test down a few points. I've been on Verapamil for a few years now which is also a CCB and I haven't noticed any decrease in sex drive, lack of erection strength, or any other symptoms related to low T.

At least try out the Amlodipine for a few months and see how it goes before strictly going off other people's experiences. I'm not saying their opinion doesn't matter, but everyone reacts differently, my friend. I'm not sure how high your BP is, but I'd hate to see you have renal failure or cardiovascular issues in the future bc you decided not to use a very safe and effective drug. Obviously going by it the all natural route is the best idea, but until you get control of it, just use the meds as prescribed by your physician. No disrespect to any members, but your doctors are doctors for a reason and they have WAY more experience than any of us combined. Assuming you have a great doc.
Medic

I appreciate all your feedback. I know everyone will tell me differently on meds and the dos and donts.
I think about 95% of people from a few boards told me to NOT TAKE Lupitor.
Many have had bad experiences so with that said im not going that route.
Now on the bp I feel I can do a few things on my end to get it within range.
Im not one to jump into dr prescribed meds if I know I can do a few things on my own to get back on track.

I know most likely a few of you are on these so just wanted some feedback.

My cholesterol and bp are higher than dr likes to see so he wants me to get on Amlodopine and Lipitor.
Wanted to cycle but I guess thats on hold for now.
Im in the 40s.

Thanks.

curcumin helps lower cholesterol. particularly in conjunction with resveratrol.

I have more user feedback on the combination then alone but often people are seeing 30-40 point drops in total cholesterol when using the combination.

they also provide performance enhancement benefits, increased endurance and body composition, curcumin is great for joint pain and has muscle healing properties that work via different mechanism than aas which makes it a great addition when using aas.

lipostabil has also been shown to lower cholesterol.

[Effect o... [Biull Vsesoiuznogo Kardiol Nauchn Tsentra AMN SSSR. 1988] - PubMed - NCBI
Lipostabil PTC - WeeksMD | WeeksMD

it also has some great liver protection qualities.

both are now available form Veteran Supplies.

:D

Yep, plus curc is badass for recovery. I've gone up to 3-400 mg IM per week and I never stay sore for more than a day no matter how intense the workout.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131