over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr Shawn Baker and the carnivore diet on joe rogan

bigsonbitch

Registered
i love his podcasts and the diverse guests he has on his show..

did anyone see this one with Dr Shawn Baker talk about the all carnivore diet? at first it sounds crazy...but as he explains it, it makes you wonder.

its basically meat and eggs and water. no veggies or carbs of any kind

check it out when you have a chance

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj_Bc9hdHa0"]Joe Rogan Experience #1050 - Dr. Shawn Baker - YouTube[/ame]

i love his podcasts and the diverse guests he has on his show..

did anyone see this one with Dr Shawn Baker talk about the all carnivore diet? at first it sounds crazy...but as he explains it, it makes you wonder.

its basically meat and eggs and water. no veggies or carbs of any kind

check it out when you have a chance

Joe Rogan Experience #1050 - Dr. Shawn Baker - YouTube

Basically keto with high protein. Very healthy and effective IMO especially if using quality meats and eggs.

And why not eat vegetables?

Basically keto with high protein. Very healthy and effective IMO especially if using quality meats and eggs.

curious if you have any experience with this.

he also said there wasnt much of a difference in grass fed meats and regular meats from the supermarket.
all interesting

must be as he mentioned gironda in the podcast.

Everything has a new name now.

My grandma used to say "getting chubby, skip dinner for a while". Now it's called "intermittent fasting".

Gironda had his steak and eggs diet, the original classic bodybuilding diet, now it's called "the carnivore diet".

Next they will re-label the overload principle and call it the" stronger by the day advanced program". And millennials will pay 500 bucks per month to join a certified training facility.

I love Rogan and his podcast but this guest was kinda fucking weird with his bs. He had no bloodwork done to back up his claims that it was healthy. I was really looking forward to a Dr. that advocated all meat but he lost me continuously with letting me down with things he said that caused me to question his validity/credibility.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I love Rogan and his podcast but this guest was kinda fucking weird with his bs. He had no bloodwork done to back up his claims that it was healthy. I was really looking forward to a Dr. that advocated all meat but he lost me continuously with letting me down with things he said that caused me to question his validity/credibility.

And he is a Dr. right? Why no blood work?

Add some fiber motherfucker...colon cancer ain't fun

Matt Porter was doing something similar and found out it wasn't so healthy according to his bloodwork.

Different things work for different people but any extreme diet is usually going to lack in some area and this one will be health. It's always be done and guys basically taking old ideas and either make no changes or minimum ones and call it their own name and bang in many people's eyes it can become their concept.

It's a frankly stupid diet if all you ate were beef, eggs and water. Yes you could grow etc but use some common sense. Fruits, vegetables, greens, fibre etc.

Right now I am eating beef 3 times daily but it is lean and good quality beef. Eggs in the morning if I feel like them. Lot's of water is a given. Even if guys want to keep it basic and avoid fruits and not consume many vegetables I still recommend some form of fibre plus greens. I have a variety of berries as they are low carb but packed full of vitamins and anti-oxidants. Some rice and sweet potatoe too. Some dairy at times in the form of greek yoghurt or cottage cheese. No one needs all these elements and some will argue some are bad for you but use common sense and fill your diet with a good balance of elements so it's isn't lacking in certain areas.

Everything has a new name now.

My grandma used to say "getting chubby, skip dinner for a while". Now it's called "intermittent fasting".

Gironda had his steak and eggs diet, the original classic bodybuilding diet, now it's called "the carnivore diet".

Next they will re-label the overload principle and call it the" stronger by the day advanced program". And millennials will pay 500 bucks per month to join a certified training facility.

Fertile eggs and cream as I remember were at the top of his list.

A medical professional that doesn't believe in blood work? If everyone is individual and it is all about how you feel then there is little need for Dr.'s as we are the only ones that can really diagnose our selves.

Old post but I was bored and watched the podcast about half way through....its pretty long but he did have some points that made sense.

Sent from my S2_PRO using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity