over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. Sinclair discusses his research with DNP with Joe Rogan

Around what time approx ? Thanks lol

I was listening to that mate, great overall podcast. Gonna start researching more on metformin/hgh combo too. Turning back my biological clock sounds well worth the cost.

I was listening to that mate, great overall podcast. Gonna start researching more on metformin/hgh combo too. Turning back my biological clock sounds well worth the cost.
I just signed up to be on his waiting list for the blood test he's coming out with this year regarding one's age based on that test.

I'm curious to see what my results would be since I've been using GH, Metformin.

50 isn't old but Dr. Sinclair looks far younger than a man in his 50's.

I just signed up to be on his waiting list for the blood test he's coming out with this year regarding one's age based on that test.

I'm curious to see what my results would be since I've been using GH, Metformin.

50 isn't old but Dr. Sinclair looks far younger than a man in his 50's.
He does, looks early 40’s maybe? Whatever he’s doing is clearly working. This isn’t about vanity, I care far more about health.

Ironically, GH is anti-aging as it relates to longevity due to increased IGF levels (and one could argue due to insulin resistance as well)

I’m on it as well :(

He does, looks early 40’s maybe? Whatever he’s doing is clearly working. This isn’t about vanity, I care far more about health.
I am skeptical. If we can't see a reversal of aging signs from his protocols, it's difficult to eliminate genetics from the equation. Maybe it is delaying signs but we can't say for sure this isn't just lucky genetics.

I am skeptical. If we can't see a reversal of aging signs from his protocols, it's difficult to eliminate genetics from the equation. Maybe it is delaying signs but we can't say for sure this isn't just lucky genetics.
I haven't watched it yet look forward too sounds interesting. But count me as skeptical too. Anti aging, blood tests, a good way to make profit. I'd guess 90 percent of looking young is genetics and lifestyle choices that don't require a doctor's watch.

To be fair, though, he makes $0 from the metformin/hgh/dhea protocol he outlined, he just outlined it.

I haven't watched it yet look forward too sounds interesting. But count me as skeptical too. Anti aging, blood tests, a good way to make profit. I'd guess 90 percent of looking young is genetics and lifestyle choices that don't require a doctor's watch.

He doesn’t promote any type of reversal of aging signs. He basically promotes prevention of them more on the health side. Anti cancer, anti dementia, possible longer life span, etc

To look younger cosmetically the best thing todo is moisturize, use sunscreen and Tretinoin daily. Surprised he doesn’t mix Tretinoin in his protocols to help with cosmetic look

He doesn’t promote any type of reversal of aging signs. He basically promotes prevention of them more on the health side. Anti cancer, anti dementia, possible longer life span, etc

To look younger cosmetically the best thing todo is moisturize, use sunscreen and Tretinoin daily. Surprised he doesn’t mix Tretinoin in his protocols to help with cosmetic look

Couldn’t agree more.

Sinclair looks his age. He’s aged well, but not early 40s. He’s an odd character. Yes he’s very intelligent but I’m skeptical of him. I think he’s enjoying his time in the spot light. Ever heard about his daughter? Sounds like a nut.

To be fair, though, he makes $0 from the metformin/hgh/dhea protocol he outlined, he just outlined it.

Can you point out at what minute he begins to talk about this protocol or what the protocol is? I'd love to know more about it.

Oh man I was driving, I don’t recall, but I wanted to re-listen anyhow. I’ll look it up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131