over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drako88 - Road on Stage LOG *MTS powered*

Hi mate nice log, I'm going o set one up the same soon as I'm also running with MTS, much like yourself I'm having some great results, keep an eye out for my log soon bro and keep it up!!

Hi fella, just read through the log. Good work, I will be following your progress.

I'll be starting a log of my own soon.

Had a short back/tri session yesterday because there was a fire and we had to be evacuated.
It was really fun to wait outside until the firemen arrived because it was snowing and we weren't allowed to change our clothes.

Everything went well the last week. Weight is going up slow but constant. Form is still pretty good for the amount of food i have to eat every day.

2r6gsuf.png

I changed my breakfast to a shake meal because the amount of food was too much on some days. I just mix everything together in a blender and i tastes the same but digests faster.

The weekly cheat meal was a pizza with double dough on the bottom. It tastes amazing but nothing compared to a big pint of Ben and Jerrys.

jpwtox.jpg

I'm gonna watch Guardians of the Galaxy 2 tonight with my lady and will get a burger or some sushi before that.

I attended the IFBB Austria newcomers competition this weekend. As expected there were over 15 physique competitors and only 2 bodybuilders over 80!! kg.
It motivated me even more to give 100% to win my first step on stage. The bikini class on the other hand was really strong and nice to look at.
The newly introduced wellness bikini class was just a joke. You can take every girl and just let her step on stage.

14ctaw7.jpg

The next comp. will be in September where my friend will have her first time on stage.

22.03.2017 Back day

Test and Deca start to kick in because my lifts are going up pretty fast. I also changed my meal timing to give my body more time to digest everything better.

DB row: 5x reverse pyramid

Lat pulldown: 5x reverse pyramid

Cable rows: 5x reverse pyramid

I skipped deads and did another exercise for my lower back.

Wait you have only been lifting 3 years and want to do roofs. You are skinny and have no muscle mass. You need to get much further then this before juicing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I changed my training split so that i hit every bodypart twice a week. I think that i waste alot of energy when i only hit every part once a week.

Monday & Thursday: Chest/Bi
Tuesday & Friday: Back/Tri
Wednesday&Saturday: Legs/Shoulders

Today i just didn't feel right. I was very sleepy the whole day and wasn't able to motivate myself to get shit done at work. I think that the increase in temperature caused it because i am really sensitive to warm weather.
Nevertheless i went for my shoulder/legs workout anyway and it was a GREAT session. In the beginning everything felt heavy but it got better.
After my workout i went shopping with my girl and treated myself to a double bbq cheeseburger with mexican steak fries. I was also really happy to finally find shorts that fit my quads.

Today i snapped new pics during my back and tri workout. Form is still decent.

34eakg4.jpg

34oq16c.jpg

My oral break is soon done. My first bulking oral wat dbol but i want to try something else for my next run. What do you recommend for pure tissue gain?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear