over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drawing blood v.s. drawing double red blood cell count

I have done both. With double cells the needle is slightly smaller actually. So they said ;) When you give double cells, you are connected to a machine. When the blood leaves your arm, after a short period, the machine's centrifuge removes only the cells from the plasma and the clear plasma is then pumped back into your body from the machine via the same tube. This is done over several cycles and takes about 15-20 minutes. Using this method, you give 2X the red cells but no appreciable amount of plasma. You are not allowed to donate as often if you opt to do this.

Last edited:
Damn so I wont be able to do this one at home then? So basically they are just taking out more blood than a regular draw, but putting the plasma back in you, b/c im presuming it would be dangerous to draw out more than the standard 400ml during a routine blooddraw.

Damn so I wont be able to do this one at home then? So basically they are just taking out more blood than a regular draw, but putting the plasma back in you, b/c im presuming it would be dangerous to draw out more than the standard 400ml during a routine blooddraw.

They also pump in sterile saline too I believe to replace your rbcs they take out.

^^^^ thats odd. So your really only giving a normal amout of rbc if they are replacing your body with more rbcs?

I think Maldorf means that the saline would replace some of the blood volume lost from the 2X rbc donation, not the actual rbc's themselves

"A special type of red cell donation is called a double red cell donation. Double red cells are donated through a special process called automation. Automation allows donors to safely donate certain components of their blood in larger amounts. During an automated donation, blood is drawn into a machine which separates the needed component from the rest of the blood. The final component is collected in a donation bag, while the rest of the blood is returned to the donor."

I did it and didn't really like being hooked up to a machine.

I seriously don't know why anyone would contemplate removing their own blood. Death is possible among other sides.
The other thread DC gave some of the best advice their is.
We as a group talked about it and the key is hydrating to reduce the hematocrit and then donate.

^^^ True but massiveG they only take out 400ml for everyone. Dont you think us bb'ers, especially who are ON and have high rbcs,etc.. should get rid of more than 400ml?

Fourth, nothing to worry about. You will be fine draining 1 pint every 3-4 weeks at home and dramatically reduce RBC.

Im gonna do two options. Eihter take out 700ml every two months or 400ml every 3-4weeks. I wonder which is better. Im presuming every 3-4weeks b/c the rbcs come back so quickly.

Im gonna do two options. Eihter take out 700ml every two months or 400ml every 3-4weeks. I wonder which is better. Im presuming every 3-4weeks b/c the rbcs come back so quickly.

I would donate if at all possible. Let the pros do it. Don't waste a good thing. Don't risk collapsing a vein.

^^^ True but massiveG they only take out 400ml for everyone. Dont you think us bb'ers, especially who are ON and have high rbcs,etc.. should get rid of more than 400ml?

sure.
But in my posts I have outlined how many can donate 2-3 times every 54 days if need be. I have gone to Red Cross, then the American blood bank, then a Hospital blood bank and donated at imes over 5-6 weeks some times 3-4.

Just takes a little time I would prefer that over jabbing my vein and risking embolisms or infections etc...

Once you guys get it under control it's easy to maintain with once a month or even twice a month.

I initially went to a hematolgist when it was at 55. We got it to 45 in about 7 weeks with 7 pints removed and I have never looked back keeping it under control with once a month doantion through 2 blood banks.

Also it's not clinically safe to pull out 2 pints on your own with out adding volume back in, that's why they use a machine at the Red Cross and the hematologist initally pulled two pints from me BUT in between each pint the pumped a pint of saline back in my for plasma volume.

that's the danger of doing things outside a medical facility.

Last edited:
^^^ So if I have to do it at home, would you recommened 1x per month at 400ml each time?

I figure if I wanna do this all at home I should also get a hemo reader. That way I can draw out like 600ml and then wait a few weeks and check my hemo levels and draw out more if needed till the hemo gets to around 15, taht way i'll know my hematocrit is ok as well. Then I can just do one draw per month or 6weeks or whenever my hemo starts getting high again?

Last edited:
tumi bags sale online outlet warehouse cheap,chanel bags sale mcm bags white sale

LclBpw <b>MCM バッグ</b> CvgUde ?? MCM ?????????? MCM ????MCM ?? ????? MCM ?? HxkIep **broken link removed** DgxWog **broken link removed** AuqDco **broken link removed** AlwTet **broken link removed** UbiJvu <b>MCM iphoneケース</b> PuhSjj ??MCM ??????? MCM ??? ????MCM ?? ?? ???? VjtIpe <b>MCM バッグ</b> BbiPvb ??? MCM ?????MCM ???MCM ??? ????? MCM ??? ?????! RkjEub ?? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ?? ????? ??? ?? UiiDup クロエ 店舗 KkdJqp **broken link removed** UzkNvg **broken link removed** XleJaa **broken link removed** OxkGwj **broken link removed** NltJky **broken link removed** TyaWfz **broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member