over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

drawing up sust 250 out of 1 amp bottles

delbertbiggs

Newbies
this may sound stupid but, hell with it, whats the easiest way to draw sustanon 250 into your pin out of a 1 amp bottle? my friend says to turn it upside down and it should air-lock but i'm afraid to do so for fear of spilling it.. and sticking the pin down in the bottle sometimes doesnt get it all out and sometimes the pin gets barbed from hitting the bottom of the vial.. little help here please..

turn it upside down lol, your friend is a jackass, snap the top off amp put needle into bottom and suck it out with syringe and tilt amp slightly to get the last bit, then change pin and inject.
keep it simple m8

turn it upside down lol, your friend is a jackass, snap the top off amp put needle into bottom and suck it out with syringe and tilt amp slightly to get the last bit, then change pin and inject.
keep it simple m8

thats just a great idea, i should have thought of that,jeez. thanks. yeah its so damn thick and draws so freakin slow, like molasses...

Medical professional advice

Break amp, turn upside down, and draw. Does it really matter though if your changing needles? I was never really given a rationale other than damaging the needle tip. And it is rare that it should spill out.

If its an amo do not turn it upside down.U will have to pop the top off carefully and draw it out should be easy once u pop the top i usually use a file and file amp in crease have had the whole thing break before

Use a bigger guage needle to draw with it makes it a lot easier with amps

geta glass of water put it in the microwave for 2 minutes put amp in water fora minute or so snap top draw oil shoot. putting the amp in the hot water will thin your oil making it easier to pin

I have no idea what you're saying but yes you can turn it upside down. The proper way is to have something covering the neck of the ampule with the dot facing you and pop. Simple as that.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Turn an amp upside down to draw out and it will run out..

You can turn a vial upside down to draw out as the rubber bung is there

keep it simple m8

Lol exactly, its not rocket science. I usually use a 20g 1" pin to draw then a 25g to pin myself, simple. Needles are made to only puncture once which is why u don't want to draw from a rubber stopper vial and shoot unless u like scare tissue, same concept with needle tip touching the bottom of the amp. What's a new pin, 15 cents? Simple piece of mind but to each their own I guess.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

How is this thread staying alive? I'm not helping by posting but c'mon, really?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If its is a glass ampule where you have to snap off the top at the neck then about the only thing you can do is draw it all out right side up of course. Once you get all you can that way youll need to tip the vial to one side to get whats left in there to all got to one corner and then draw up that into the syringe.

Break amp, turn upside down, and draw. Does it really matter though if your changing needles? I was never really given a rationale other than damaging the needle tip. And it is rare that it should spill out.

You don't have to change needles. Years ago, I would draw from 1-2 vials and never changed needles. Yes, I was pushing a blunted barb in me. You live and learn.

I took an 18g pin and cut the tip off. It's like a big straw and works perfectly. Plus its reusable. :cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear