over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dress shirts and traps, nothing fits!

Don't mean to Gay up the thread but I need some answers.

Thanks again Beta. I really trust your judgment on these matters based on your discriminating taste. I'm just as opinionated as you are when it comes to certain matters and like yourself I won't compromise on many things. I'm getting back into dress clothes again after a long lay off and I don't want to waste my money on crap only having to buy it again soon after. I'm meeting with alot of influential people and I need to look the part if you know what I mean. I'm going to run a couple questions by you let me know if you would do the same.

I'm thinking about getting some custom suits from Joseph Aboud or mark something or other from a dept. store called Von Maur (sorta like a Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus).

With shirts I'm going with burberry, of course I'll have to have them taken in. Any other suggestions on shirts?

Shoes, I looked into Allen Edmonds and they are nice but I really like Ralph Lauren shoes but the problem is they are twice the price. Then I looked at JM's and they look just as good, have JM's fallen off that much, really? B/C if I can get a 3 pairs of leather soled JM's for the price of one pair of RL's. But if your telling me that they are not worth it I'll move on.

My plan really is to buy a 1 navy suit, maybe 2 grey, and 3 lighter color dinner jackets to mix and match. I'll probably need 2 styles of dress shoes in
brown and one in black.

Do you were black or brown shoes with a navy suit?

Don't mean to Gay up the thread but I need some answers.

Thanks again Beta. I really trust your judgment on these matters based on your discriminating taste. I'm just as opinionated as you are when it comes to certain matters and like yourself I won't compromise on many things. I'm getting back into dress clothes again after a long lay off and I don't want to waste my money on crap only having to buy it again soon after. I'm meeting with alot of influential people and I need to look the part if you know what I mean. I'm going to run a couple questions by you let me know if you would do the same.

I'm thinking about getting some custom suits from Joseph Aboud or mark something or other from a dept. store called Von Maur (sorta like a Nordstroms, Neiman Marcus).

With shirts I'm going with burberry, of course I'll have to have them taken in. Any other suggestions on shirts?

Shoes, I looked into Allen Edmonds and they are nice but I really like Ralph Lauren shoes but the problem is they are twice the price. Then I looked at JM's and they look just as good, have JM's fallen off that much, really? B/C if I can get a 3 pairs of leather soled JM's for the price of one pair of RL's. But if your telling me that they are not worth it I'll move on.

My plan really is to buy a 1 navy suit, maybe 2 grey, and 3 lighter color dinner jackets to mix and match. I'll probably need 2 styles of dress shoes in
brown and one in black.

Do you were black or brown shoes with a navy suit?

For everyone else, I answered the most of the above in a PM, I can post it if anyone cares.

For the last part, you can wear black, or brown, or one of my favorites, burgundy shoes with navy. If you aren't sure of the look, just go with black or burgundy though. Brown with navy is viewed as a little less conservative and it sort of "brings together" and outfit...Best to look at a few pictures for this one...kind of like wearing brown shoes with grey, looks good in the magazine, looks stupid when i do it. Wear what you know you look great in and then you wont have to be thinking about it.

Questions: How many buttons are you going to get on your jacket? 2 button 3 roll 2 are back into style thankfully and are classics. (3 roll 2 looks like a three button suit, but the lapel is folded differently and ends up looking more like a 2 button, you only button the middle) I think these styles are the most flattering, and make you look taller.

What style of shoes are you goign to get? Plain toe and cap toe are the most versatile and don't go out of style...i have a pair of wingtip and monkstraps that I love as well, but they are considered less formal by some. Just make sure you dont buy anything square toed!

anyway, thinking about this will save you some time shopping if you know what you are looking for already.

I got a ton of shirts and pants made a few years ago and 2 suits from this site dirt cheap high quality.
http://www.onlinesuits.com/special.html

I recommend you get a tailor to measure you at one of the local yocal shops and then you send them the "design" (onlinesuits.com) My recommendation is to leave a little bit of room in the arms and delts but you can't beat them.

The only fuked up thing was coming from thailand mother clucking customs tore through all my shit and sent me a bundled mess so I had to go and get every thing pressed and cleaned -faggots.:D

I have gone as well to Belk and Hechts and KOHL's and at change of season (from short sleeve to long sleeve) I go in and buy all the expensive dress shirts I can like Polo Tommy Hilfilger IZOD Nautic and CHAPS etc.

Dress shirts 3XXX and 4XXX Big that are marked down to like $10 from $90 red tag this red tag that and then get the waist tapered for 8 bucks at a local tailor and it does a good job. Pants too. Get pair of 42's Big and tall Polos and taper down to 38 and you have more room in the thighs and glute areas.

Go to our sponsor GetGasp - some awesomely cut dress shirts for us.
I agree about GASP.
GASP has some incredible clothing to choose from I got some tanks and sleeve-less shirts from them on the recommendation of Mark Dugdale and am sold on them. They may be a little expensive but the quality is unequaled in anything I have ever worn in the gym and NO ONE no matter how hardcore and what they do to the shirts and tanks can wear them out just made too well and to last.

The packaging was so professional and pretty:D I hated to unwrap it from the box-very fast shipping and turn around too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131