over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dress shirts, tailored

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just got a new job and don't have to, but should dress a little nicer than at previous jobs because I will be in alot of meetings and not working with clients as much.

I'm a jeans tank top guy outside of work and clueless about business fashion. Most people in my position can wear jeans and a nice shirt. My problem, I know nothing about business fashion lol.

Even at 190 and not a bodybuilder they still fit odd. Seems like they are either too tight or fit up tip and loose at the bottom. I guess being athletic with alittle muscle still makes it hard to find shirts to fit.

What do you guys do? Not trying to go all out and spend tons of money but find some presentable shirts.

I've heard some are "slim fitted" or you can get them tailored? I'm going to men's Warehouse today to get measured and get advice.

Any other general advice ? I tried on some express "fitted" shirts but they still seemed too loose in the waist and tight up top.

I'm a newbie when it comes to dress shirts, think a guy asking should I drink or inject winny if we compare my level of knowledge to aas use lol

Pay a little extra and have a good tailor make them for you. You can choose materials based on price range. With pants you can get the pockets done differently than what you would buy in a store. When you sit down they won’t open up, they will sit flat and closed.

Nearly all Asian dry cleaners do tailoring for pretty cheap
Is it usually just walk in get it done or do you need to call ahead of time? Never had it done, is tailoring a shirt a quick 5 minute thing or take a while?

Is it usually just walk in get it done or do you need to call ahead of time? Never had it done, is tailoring a shirt a quick 5 minute thing or take a while?
Ive always just walked in and said I need to have some shirts taken in. But you could definitely call ahead and see

There’s an app called MTailor, I used it to purchase abt 7 different button down shirts for suits. The app will digitally measure you and you’ll end up with a nice quality tailored shirt. This app also has suits, shorts, chinos, etc, etc.

Now here are some other sites that have button up shirts that are athletic cut off the rack. These are State & Liberty, Tailored Athlete, FatherSons Clothing. There are plenty more, but these should get you into a nice fitting shirt.

Cage

If you have a Mens Wearhouse near you go there and you can try them on and see what type fits your body the best and then go from there. They’ll usually have athletic cut, slim fit etc. and then from there I’ll have mine minimally altered.
Congrats on the new job!

I've had dress shirts tailored for close to 40 years...I needed a xxl tall shirt for chest and arm length but a medium for my waist...when I was younger my mom would do the tailoring...or I went to a local tailor...as posted above, asain dry cleaners also tailor clothing...

I know they are not tailored, however u should try state and liberty clothing, just an idea , check them out

I know they are not tailored, however u should try state and liberty clothing, just an idea , check them out
Just bought a few pairs of their chinos and they’re sooooo comfortable and super stretchy!

Cage

Off the shelf shirts never fit me well at 6'4" with a slim waist . The best advice is see a custom shirt maker and have 2 or 3 custom shirts made to fit YOU.
I feel like a million bucks when i have an opportunity to wear my custom shirts made with better feeling fabrics , tight stitching per inch and cuff monogramed with my initials.
Make an impression and take care of your investment I might add that I iron and fold my custom shirts nicely before putting them away every time.

You must protect the elbows. Ask about double layers, patches, fitting to prevent the elbows from ripping. Nothing worse than spending big $$ on a dress shirt then a week later the elbows are ripped up.

"Sometimes we get dressed up! She still shows me up EVERYTIME but god loves a trier
😉
big shout out to the groom Kuba Cielen 27Y/O🇬🇧 🇵🇱 ] for the find with the shirt"

266154402_2721462281479499_8685213672721955428_n.jpg

Instead of buying a bunch of cheap shirts go buy a few nice ones and get them tailored correctly, they will last a lot longer and look a lot better on you. Try Hugo Boss slim fit.....

I just got a new job and don't have to, but should dress a little nicer than at previous jobs because I will be in alot of meetings and not working with clients as much.

I'm a jeans tank top guy outside of work and clueless about business fashion. Most people in my position can wear jeans and a nice shirt. My problem, I know nothing about business fashion lol.

Even at 190 and not a bodybuilder they still fit odd. Seems like they are either too tight or fit up tip and loose at the bottom. I guess being athletic with alittle muscle still makes it hard to find shirts to fit.

What do you guys do? Not trying to go all out and spend tons of money but find some presentable shirts.

I've heard some are "slim fitted" or you can get them tailored? I'm going to men's Warehouse today to get measured and get advice.

Any other general advice ? I tried on some express "fitted" shirts but they still seemed too loose in the waist and tight up top.

I'm a newbie when it comes to dress shirts, think a guy asking should I drink or inject winny if we compare my level of knowledge to aas use lol
I used to get all my shirts custom made for me when I was bigger (around 280-290)... had a really good tailer that traveled around the country and worked out of a hotel. Would take your measurements, let you pick your fabrics, monograms, etc... then send them off to be made. Normally took about 6-8 weeks...back then it was about $50-$60 a shirt. He mostly traveled to big citys that had football teams, as that was a lot of his clients. I can try to find you his info, if your interested.

Definitely spend the money abd get bespoke dress shirts. You can have them made for less than the cost of high end brand dress shirts and they will simply look much better. Well fitted clothes are always superior to designer brand that don’t fit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131