over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dress shirts, tailored

I've had really good luck with Blank Label. I've purchase shirts and suits and they've all looked, and felt, great. They have a few location around the U.S. and online ordering available as well.

I used these guys for years and still have many shirts.

I don't wear them anymore as we dropped to biz casual a few years ago, but I will hang on to them because they are very good for the price. I've got a ton of ties I don't wear anymore either...

Slim fit dress shirts can work for some. Brooks Brothers and others have them. Avoid the skin tight muscle look and keep them a loose so you look athletic but not super muscular. Works in a business environment and keeps you from being an oddity. Most everyone in those environments can't sense physical presence so if you don't show it purposely they won't see it. No matter what you wear you can't hide it from fighters, LEO, operational mil, or street criminals. They pay attention whereas most are oblivious.

J Hillburn and similar will make custom shirts (really semi custom but works and affordable) pants, suits, jackets. Even their widest jackets didn't fit me a while back but they've made some changes and works for me now.

The key to this is spending the money on a tailor and stretch fabrics.

You have got to hey away from standard fabrics that have zero stretch in them.

Stretch fabrics! Spend the money.

Any formal event requires proper fitting:

Kuba Cielen
The Strongest Wedding You've Ever Seen // The Wedding Classic 2021

I just got a new job and don't have to, but should dress a little nicer than at previous jobs because I will be in alot of meetings and not working with clients as much.

I'm a jeans tank top guy outside of work and clueless about business fashion. Most people in my position can wear jeans and a nice shirt. My problem, I know nothing about business fashion lol.

Even at 190 and not a bodybuilder they still fit odd. Seems like they are either too tight or fit up tip and loose at the bottom. I guess being athletic with alittle muscle still makes it hard to find shirts to fit.

What do you guys do? Not trying to go all out and spend tons of money but find some presentable shirts.

I've heard some are "slim fitted" or you can get them tailored? I'm going to men's Warehouse today to get measured and get advice.

Any other general advice ? I tried on some express "fitted" shirts but they still seemed too loose in the waist and tight up top.

I'm a newbie when it comes to dress shirts, think a guy asking should I drink or inject winny if we compare my level of knowledge to aas use lol
I have everything I owned tailored except T-shirt’s..for me it’s not a sizing issue..it’s a comfort issue..I want everything to fit perfect

Alterations are not that expensive in all reality.

And regardless if I lifted or not I would still do this

I'm a skinny 5'11 210lb guy too. Off the shelf tshirts makes your back and traps tight but enough room for two stomachs at the bottom.

If you have a Mens Wearhouse near you go there and you can try them on and see what type fits your body the best and then go from there. They’ll usually have athletic cut, slim fit etc. and then from there I’ll have mine minimally altered.
Congrats on the new job!

Yes...this...OP may be suprised if you go to a mens store like that you may be able to find things off the rack that fit. Most dress shirts from MW fit me perfectly...but they are not cheap. XXL when I was bigger and XL now that I am downsized but they fit great. If you just go to Kohls and grab stuff off the shelf it's just not the same. I can never find clothes that fit right from generic type of stores like that. I try thought because it would save a lot of money.

I get the super large slim fit shirts from K&G Fashion Superstore and have them taken in. They are pretty fast, can be rushed for next day.

278213077_641668860532980_277365765774554251_n.jpg

This brand Wiehenstahl had a booth at FIBO. Ships to the US.

https://www.wiehenstahl.com/?fbclid=IwAR21IzRLRpOcQhUBGPoNU_xXZHTqbXe6fHlZb4mEwWdYhN5mV_b8YXZ0X9k

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131