over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dress Shirts

yardrock

Registered
I am getting ready to go back into cooporate america. Shirt and tie every day. Here is my problem. I am 5'4" 180lbs. I have a 17 and 1/2 inch neck and a 30" waist and 45 inch chest. I use to buy Geofry Beane 17 and 1/2 32-33 sleve length FITTED. I would still need for my tailor to take the shirt in 4 inches. Shirts cost 35 and 8 to tailor. So for about $45 I had a custome shirt. Well Geoffry Beane does not make fitted shirts anymore and I am having a hard time finding other ATHLETIC CUT brands. Any of you guys have a suggestion? I will not were a shirt I swim in.

TAILOR

To be honest all my nice shirts are custom made sure its expensive but they fit like a glove, it makes sense if ya think about it lets say you spend $70 on a nice shrit well $20 to tailor it isnt so bad .

Yeah I have to have them customed made, or swim in the waist. Try shirt stays as this will give it a taylored look, they are like suspenders from the shirt to the sock.

Custom here as well for dress shirts. Perfect fit everytime, but mine are about $90-120 each depending on the fabric, cuffs, etc.

Also, had my first pair of custom jeans made online at landsend.com. I was impressed because they fit very well - in the past I always had a problem with quads being too tight in but not anymore. And the price was right too.

DrG

PS: Would like to know if anyone has had success getting custom shirts made online - would be great to save few bucks.

i used to order all my custom clothes from here..

http://www.ravistailor.com/

very good quality, very good tayloring, very good fits..

i only bought silk shirts and pants though so i dont know how they do other shit but i would assume equally well..

brooks brothers has an expanded size list for some of their classic shirts.

I wear 18 / 34-35 so I buy dress shirts on sale like Kenneth Cole, Claiborne, etc. then take them to my tailor and he bascially tears them apart and tapers them for about $15. Not bad, and it's just about as good as having them made. Just a sugg.

All sounds good except the shirt to sock deal!
Thanks
I found some Athletic cuts at JCPenneys

no need...

to spend that much money on a high quality athletic fit shirt. I used to be a manager at JC Penney they sell athletic fit shirts there & they are of the highest quality. Stafford or Stafford executive come in athletic fit. You can get a nice high quality athletif fit shirt there. They have more room in the chest and broader shoulders. More room in the biceps & they taper toward the waist. Made for people like us! You wont spend over $40 on one. Just go see for yourself. Make sure you ask em for athletic fit. If they have shirts in stock that you like but not in athletic fit you can order the color you want through there catolog in most cases and get it in athletic fit 98% of the time.

Mr.Huge

try this

rheingoldfashions.com they are having a big going out of business sale

iam in the same situation with you, i scored some decen C&k dress shirts a while back and my gfs mom whos a clothing designer made them all snug. Though warning C&k is smaller around the neck than standard sizes

I usually buy a few Kenneth Cole shirts at a time and head right to the tailor before I even take them out of the package. During a sale they are around $35 and then $15 to tailor.

Now suits, that is a different story. The same tailor just did 3 custom fitted suits for me in April. $600 each-but they fit and look great. At least I can take it off of my taxes at the end of the year! :D

Last edited:
Thanks all. Just found the exact shirts I wear on line through a goggle search. Who would have ever thunk it? LOL

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws