over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drinking egg whites?

I drink about 50 oz of egg whites a day, makes it super easy but I shit liquid a lot :(

I drink about 50 oz of egg whites a day, makes it super easy but I shit liquid a lot :(

You sure it's not just passing thru you? I had the same thing, was drinking 2
Cartons ed. But had bloating, gas...ect I had doubts wither my body was actually digesting this stuff or not so I stopped

Pasteurizing egg whites does not heat them enough to make the protein as bioavailable as cooked egg whites. You are wasting a lot of protein.

Pasteurizing egg whites does not heat them enough to make the protein as bioavailable as cooked egg whites. You are wasting a lot of protein.

Proof? Better back it up if you are going to say that bro..

The true ileal digestibility of cooked and raw egg protein amounted to 90.9 +/- 0.8 and 51.3 +/- 9.8%, respectively

Did you read the study I just posted?
If that was fact and easily replicated...it would have been accepted across the diet and fitness community at some point in the last 16 years. Barely anyone would drink raw egg whites or eat whole raw eggs if it was proven they're getting only 50% of the nutrition.

If that was fact and easily replicated...it would have been accepted across the diet and fitness community at some point in the last 16 years. Barely anyone would drink raw egg whites or eat whole raw eggs if it was proven they're getting only 50% of the nutrition.

You wanted proof to back up what he said. I gave you some. You are free to believe and do what you want.

Btw John meadow is big on whole egg
Have you ever seen or heard talk about eating them raw? No and probably not gonna happen.

Last edited:
You wanted proof to back up what he said. I gave you some. You are free to believe and do what you want.
Ok job well done. But you must see my point. Not really a mountain of proof. Is there more evidence?

You sure it's not just passing thru you? I had the same thing, was drinking 2
Cartons ed. But had bloating, gas...ect I had doubts wither my body was actually digesting this stuff or not so I stopped

Not quite sure if its just passing through me but I think anytime your diet has a lot of "liquid" in it youre gonna shit more liquid haha. I would assume my body is still digesting and using the protein in them.

Been drinking egg whites (no yolk)in the morning with shake for about 10 years. Add some oatmeal and bananas, honey etc.. All food contains all its nutrients at best when fresh, after any cooking process it loses nutrients.

Last edited:
Been drinking egg whites (no yolk)in the morning with shake for about 10 years. Add some oatmeal and bananas, honey etc.. All food contains all its nutrients at best when fresh, after any cooking process it loses nutrients.

Not true of eggs. The denatured proteins will lose their biological action, such as enzyme function, but their nutritional value will remain the same.

The denaturing of egg protein does result in a higher rate of protein absorption in the body.

FWIW - I still drink egg whites....I even put my protien powder in my morning coffee (heating it up).

Big fan

I'm a HUGE fan of liquid egg whites. Costco sells them in bulk for around 1.40 per carton in my area. I drink at least 2 per day as a "snack" and usually one right before i work out. Less bloating than I get from even the highest quality protein powders.

Last edited:
I drink about one a day of the costco egg whites as well. Put a little sugar free chocolate syrup in there and youre good to go.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws