over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drinking red wine and taking AS?

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I never drink alcohol,I hate beer and hard liquor.But since my parents are of Croatian/Italian heritage,I was always raised with the notion that a glass of wine with dinner is not only a part of life, but good for you.
In the past year,I started drinking red wine on a more regular basis,about a glass 4-5 nights a week with dinner.With all the recent studies showing red wine to be good for you,I feel that its a good idea.Its also become a hobby of mine,I like to collect,taste and read about wine.Not to mention,broads think your the shit when you know about wine.You didnt think a sick twisted individual like myself would be an oenophile,eh?LOL

What type of effect will this have on my health if I take in lots of orals or other 17aa anabolics?I do not get wasted,i don't drink beer all weekend,I just like my wine.What do you guys think.......

I'm the same way BN. Can't stand beer or liquor, but enjoy a glass of wine every now and then. I don't think it will hurt anything as long as it is in moderation. One glass isn't going to put a significant strain on your liver.

Just to let you know, there was a study done recently that white wine is actually better for you than red, because it contained something that increased the life of the lungs, which is a marker for a longer life overall.

Moderation is the key. And most of us have great diet habits which is of course beneficial to strength and overall health.
Still Id use a liv protectant.

moderation is the key for everything bro.

in fact i'm going to a wine tasting on thrusday and a wine festival on saturday. should be a blast!

BALDNAZI said:
You didnt think a sick twisted individual like myself would be an oenophile,eh?LOL
You can go to jail for being one of those - can't you?!? :D

xcel

My guess would be that with just a glass at night you won't have any problems. Alcohol can destroy liver enzymes which could cause problems while on orals since that is the time when you really need liver enzymes at healthy levels. Just be sure to get your bloodwork done regularly to be safe. Of course that's something we should all do anyway. Take care of yourself buddy.

Figured that

Moderation is the key to everything so it seems.
Xcel,I like that one,but I dont think so you nutjob:p

W8's tastings are fun,you get to meet alot of interesting people,very good for business contacts for sure.I always end up with a case or two of the ones I like.If you ever get a chance,go visit some vineyards,its a real nice experience.

Yea wolv I have read that too,whites are nice,depends on what your eating,but I have a few favorites.I say we grab Bigboy,mikeS and the other bros and just get fucked up,lol........

Re: Figured that

BALDNAZI said:
Yea wolv I have read that too,whites are nice,depends on what your eating,but I have a few favorites.I say we grab Bigboy,mikeS and the other bros and just get fucked up,lol........

Show me the way...:D

maybe its just my ethnic background but ive always drank dry red whines.
LOL u gotta watch out for those wine tastings, wine hang overs are by far the worst

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131