over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Driven Sports Craze

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
Did anybody love Craze and Detonate as much as I did? BETA-METHYLPHENETHYLAMINE (BMPEA) - 1-Amino-2-Phenylpropane
am I correct that BMPEA was the stimulant banned in those supplements?

I have seen DMAA offered by research chem and gear sources. Has anybody encountered BMPEA in the grey market?

How was Detonate? Still have a couple sealed bottles I haven't used.

How was Detonate? Still have a couple sealed bottles I haven't used.
IMO it was the best "energy" supplement I've ever taken. To compare to other standouts over the years: I could be jittery from the original Hydroxycut and can be short tempered by use of DMAA. I feel euphoric in the gym then I am easily agitated the rest of the day.
With detonate I received an energy that was profound, mentally uplifting and steady with no crash. I gave some to a fellow marine which because of anxiety could not use other stimulants and he too had amazing results. People like Patrick Arnold claimed that Craze and Detonate had an analog to amphetamine but I was prescribed adderall at the time and preferred the Detonate.

I think the unlisted stimulant in Craze got exposed when a package of unknown research chem was analyzed by authorities in Korea or Taiwan or some shit.
I liked it but I also knew I was taking something unknown and possibly dangerous. Selling this to idiot consumers and young people, not listing it on the label, is pretty scummy to say the least.

I think the unlisted stimulant in Craze got exposed when a package of unknown research chem was analyzed by authorities in Korea or Taiwan or some shit.
I liked it but I also knew I was taking something unknown and possibly dangerous. Selling this to idiot consumers and young people, not listing it on the label, is pretty scummy to say the least.

Maybe so but I wish I could still get it...lmao!

Yeah the original Craze was probably IMO the best preworkout ever. I don’t even care if it had amphetamines and made me mildly depressed after using 5 days straight. I wish it was still around. Several years ago, maybe 1-2 years after it was banned, I knew a guy selling tubs for like $130 each lol

Yeah the original Craze was probably IMO the best preworkout ever. I don’t even care if it had amphetamines and made me mildly depressed after using 5 days straight. I wish it was still around. Several years ago, maybe 1-2 years after it was banned, I knew a guy selling tubs for like $130 each lol

That’s cheap, I would pay some huge cash for a tub of Ultimate Orange!

OG Craze was sick. There has to be some dude ballsy enough to be selling the active :D

That’s cheap, I would pay some huge cash for a tub of Ultimate Orange!
Haha man the OG Ultimate Orange holds a certain mystique in my memory as well. It was the first actual preworkout I ever tried and had me doing random physical labor for fun 8 hours after taking it. Looking back it was probably just some ephedrine and caffeine in Tang.

But Craze was on a whole other level. It had real drugs in it and was the best at getting me zoned in to train.

Anybody encountered the active compound or something very similar on the gray market?
I thought it was just basic amphetamines. To me it felt like Adderall plus a decent preworkout with DMA too. TIFWIW because I only used Adderall a handful of times.

Anybody encountered the active compound or something very similar on the gray market?
If anyone would know it would be Elvia. I think he has tried every pre-workout ever made.....

I used to buy the original Ultimate Orange back in the day, it was the 1st PWO powder for sure that I can remember.
And yup, basically Ephedra or Ephedrine in Tang probably sums it up. (Duchaine and Romano used to mix it up at Dans kitchen table in the beginning).
I also used to pop and Ephedrine pill along with it.
Only PWO that made me stronger in the gym. (More torque, more reps, etc).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131