over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drol and dark urine

E.J.

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I added some drol to my cruise a couple months back. Took 200-300mg a day depending on various circumstances of my busy day. I noticed my urine getting darker and darker starting I'd say a month into it. I'm talking dark like tren urine. It lasted until I stopped about three days ago. Now my urine is light yellow again. It's my understanding that drol and other Orals are broken down in the liver and the kidney's don't have much involvement. Anyone else experiment this on drol? Anyone have any input? Thanks fellas.

So I added some drol to my cruise a couple months back. Took 200-300mg a day depending on various circumstances of my busy day. I noticed my urine getting darker and darker starting I'd say a month into it. I'm talking dark like tren urine. It lasted until I stopped about three days ago. Now my urine is light yellow again. It's my understanding that drol and other Orals are broken down in the liver and the kidney's don't have much involvement. Anyone else experiment this on drol? Anyone have any input? Thanks fellas.

Yes I have. 300mg ed:eek: Holy crap bro, how much do you weight:D

Kidneys filter blood but they also help balance water and minerals...

When you run something like Drol especially at an abusive dosage then you are certainly taxing your kidneys. Edema, or water retention which often happens when using orals is particularly damaging to the kidneys.

The dark urine you are seeing, usually would be a sign of dehydration, or simply the dark color appears when urine shows the waste that the kidneys filter is being processed out of the body..this is higher in people who exercise because you sweat out alot, breathe out small amounts and then urinate the rest out.

Blood in the urine is also another indicator of damage.

Kidney problems are common in people who abuse AAS, and some long term users have to go on Dialysis as a result.

If I had to make a suggestion, I would tell you that 2-300mgs of Anadrol per day is extremely abusive and to avoid such a dose.

Kidney problems are common in people who abuse AAS, and some long term users have to go on Dialysis as a result.

If I had to make a suggestion, I would tell you that 2-300mgs of Anadrol per day is extremely abusive and to avoid such a dose.

:yeahthat:

Theres a member here Baldnazi who used to run alot of orals...you should search his threads and read them...you wont run doses of orals like that again.

When you run something like Drol especially at an abusive dosage then you are certainly taxing your kidneys. Edema, or water retention which often happens when using orals is particularly damaging to the kidneys.

The dark urine you are seeing, usually would be a sign of dehydration, or simply the dark color appears when urine shows the waste that the kidneys filter is being processed out of the body..this is higher in people who exercise because you sweat out alot, breathe out small amounts and then urinate the rest out.

Blood in the urine is also another indicator of damage.

I'm impressed. You gave a good answer and solid advice without shitting all over this E.J. guy.

That is how it's supposed to be done folks!

300mg? 300mg of Drol? How do you even workout without your forearms and lower back exploding?

300mg will cause SERIOUS water retention and unless you are drinking 2 gallons a day, you are seriously causing damage, and your discolored urine is your sign.

Stop abusing your body brother. Drop the dosage down to ATLEAST 100mg and use a different, injectible AAS that is not hepatoxic.

Wes, that makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

I was running that dose cause I was under the impression that drol was developed for anemic children and the doses regularly given to children is up to 600mg a day. I may be wrong on this but I've read it numerous times. Any thoughts on that?

But yea it seemed my kidneys didn't like it. It was my first go with drol and I think I may reduce my dose sig next time I take it.

if i remember correctly ej is a low responder to aas. this may help explain why the dosage is higher than most of us could use.

300mg? 300mg of Drol? How do you even workout without your forearms and lower back exploding?

300mg will cause SERIOUS water retention and unless you are drinking 2 gallons a day, you are seriously causing damage, and your discolored urine is your sign.

Stop abusing your body brother. Drop the dosage down to ATLEAST 100mg and use a different, injectible AAS that is not hepatoxic.

I saw the exact opposite of water retention. Made me vascular as hell. No back pumps at all.

It's actually disgusting (the dose that is)

Wes, that makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

I was running that dose cause I was under the impression that drol was developed for anemic children and the doses regularly given to children is up to 600mg a day. I may be wrong on this but I've read it numerous times. Any thoughts on that?

But yea it seemed my kidneys didn't like it. It was my first go with drol and I think I may reduce my dose sig next time I take it.

most of the guys i know that run drol run it at 100mg ed to the most of 150mg ed. 600mg........i think id piss my kidneys right on out :D

if i remember correctly ej is a low responder to aas. this may help explain why the dosage is higher than most of us could use.

True that bro.

With all due respect I think the "anadrol" you have is fake,severely underdosed or an entirely other compound thankfully..

If you took say the old Green Giants even at 100-150mgs per day you'd likely admit yourself to the ER..most vets who read this would agree...

You are right that for anemic children and other disorders, Drol and Var are commonly prescribed, however the dosages that I saw on the Pediatric ward (worked in a hospital for years) were 1-2mg per LB of bodyweight, with the maximum aimed for dosage being 60 mgs per day.

Depending on the severity of the illness, but you have to consider, for these children it is a life or death situation, and they are on a ton of other meds, IV's, professionals treating them throughout the day.

I am happy to see that you would consider lowering your dosages.

With all due respect I think the "anadrol" you have is fake,severely underdosed or an entirely other compound thankfully..

If you took say the old Green Giants even at 100-150mgs per day you'd likely admit yourself to the ER..most vets who read this would agree...

You are right that for anemic children and other disorders, Drol and Var are commonly prescribed, however the dosages that I saw on the Pediatric ward (worked in a hospital for years) were 1-2mg per LB of bodyweight, with the maximum aimed for dosage being 60 mgs per day.

Depending on the severity of the illness, but you have to consider, for these children it is a life or death situation, and they are on a ton of other meds, IV's, professionals treating them throughout the day.

I am happy to see that you would consider lowering your dosages.

Possibly not drol. It's biotech stuff. I like what it did for me though.

Ok. Here's what I found in the PDR. 1-5mg/kg per day for children. Granted like u said I'm not sick. But that puts the upper dose for me at about 525mg per day. Needless to say I'm not gonna run that high and won't go as high as I did. I'm all about makin progress but not at the detriment to my health. I've got three little girls to raise.

Thanks for helpin out Wes. Ur a good guy.

Just remember, being a low responder does not make you immune from the consequences of over dosing AAS. He may not respond well, but his kidneys are no tougher than yours or mine.

Just remember, being a low responder does not make you immune from the consequences of over dosing AAS. He may not respond well, but his kidneys are no tougher than yours or mine.

Good point Maine.

Hey doc, cut your drol dose in half. I guarantee you'll still get those awesome pumps in the gym and feel better too.

Hey doc, cut your drol dose in half. I guarantee you'll still get those awesome pumps in the gym and feel better too.

I am. I thought I was in the middle of the dosing range but if I can get those results without the kidney stress I'm all for it. Thanks bud

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws