over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dropp TRT and use LGD to get rid of gyno - how much LGD for "TRT"

SwedishSteel

Registered
Hey,

I got 2 questions.

Im on 125mg testo c right now and i got really bad gyno, ive been using adex 2 years straight and 2 letro runs the last 6 months. My joints are really fucked up right now so im thinking about giving my body a break so i can be 2 months off AIs.

If i would do LGD as "trt", cause if im on ZERO test, then its impossible to get any estrogen sides. If my body get better im thinking about dropping the test and do another short run on letro, maby 1-2 weeks (my body cant handle more after this last letro run).

If im on LGD, will i still need to taper the letro off? cant be a rebound if theres no test right?

My other question, if i drop the test (give my body a break from all the AIs efter 2 years straight on adex and 2 letro runs).

I know this is hard to answer, but how much LGD do you think would compensate 125mg test? i dont want to lose any mass. If i could drop the test and up the LGD and acculy gain, that would be awesome !

Im thinking about 20mg LGD in the morning and 20 at night. On training days 40mg pwo. What effect for muscle gain will 40mg LGD vs 125mg test be? how about protein synthesis?

Appreciate help ! (dont know if this is the right forum but mod can move it if it fits better somewere else)

Regards

Last edited:
Im on 125mg testo c right now and i got really bad gyno, ive been using adex 2 years straight and 2 letro runs the last 6 months. My joints are really fucked up right now so im thinking about giving my body a break so i can be 2 months off AIs.

If i would do LGD as "trt", cause if im on ZERO test, then its impossible to get any estrogen sides. If my body get better im thinking about dropping the test and do another short run on letro, maby 1-2 weeks (my body cant handle more after this last letro run).

If im on LGD, will i still need to taper the letro off? cant be a rebound if theres no test right?

My other question, if i drop the test (give my body a break from all the AIs efter 2 years straight on adex and 2 letro runs).

just hold on a minute. post pictures of your really bad gyno. i want to know what to look out for if i decide to blast 125mg of T.

firstly sounds like you are trolling. but if not, please tell us ...is this 125mg doctor prescribed TRT test cypionate or is this self prescribed?

again this doesn't sound on the level getting bad gyno with 125mg T and countering the past two years with arimidex/anastozole and letrozole as your AI. but this is why you always do blood lab work before you ever start T - so you have your natural base numbers and are able to refer back to what is the norm for you. then a couple months into hormone replacement therapy you check your total T, free T and estradiol again to determine whether you need adjustments. i don't see how you could step in it this way - spend a few bucks for labs and please post them here in your thread.

hows your mood right now with your joints aching and estradiol in single digits? forget about LGD.let's just go get labs and post them back in this thread so we see where you're at. labs if in the U.S.:

ESTRADIOL TEST, Sensitive (LC/MS/MS) - Discounted Labs

Total and Free Testosterone Test

Attachments

• Gyno male breast enlargement.jpg
    Gyno male breast enlargement.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
just hold on a minute. post pictures of your really bad gyno. i want to know what to look out for if i decide to blast 125mg of T.

firstly sounds like you are trolling. but if not, please tell us ...is this 125mg doctor prescribed TRT test cypionate or is this self prescribed?

again this doesn't sound on the level getting bad gyno with 125mg T and countering the past two years with arimidex/anastozole and letrozole as your AI. but this is why you always do blood lab work before you ever start T - so you have your natural base numbers and are able to refer back to what is the norm for you. then a couple months into hormone replacement therapy you check your total T, free T and estradiol again to determine whether you need adjustments. i don't see how you could step in it this way - spend a few bucks for labs and please post them here in your thread.

hows your mood right now with your joints aching and estradiol in single digits? forget about LGD.let's just go get labs and post them back in this thread so we see where you're at. labs if in the U.S.:

ESTRADIOL TEST, Sensitive (LC/MS/MS) - Discounted Labs

Total and Free Testosterone Test

Hey,

Im very aware how gyno looks... i got mine cut out 6 months ago.

I dont think you understand, maby my bad English. To cut it short, ive had gyno a few years and it got worse - got it cut out, i tought i could skip the adex cause the gland was "removed", that was not the case... so after starting test/npp/tren i got uncontroled gyno AGAIN.. (caber and adex ofc)

I jumped off the blast and added letro and 125mg testo c (not by doc).
Now 5 weeks later im down to 0.25mg adex eod and i would like to be off from AIs after suck long period of use.

Yeah i need blods..is closed right now but i need to check my levels up.

Im thinking about drop it to 25mg test e3d with LGD instead of just LGD. I would like to see my estro levels at 125, and then at 50. I need TRT for the rest of my life so its a bummer to not even be able to use trt without adex.

Facing the reality of needing to do anther OP next month..i taper down the letro really slowed, and gained everything and more back. Its lika a fucking comedy.

Regards

Last edited:
Have you had labs done? I was on 230mg per week of Dr prescribed test c and I take no estrogen blockers or AIs and I've never had an issue. Sounds like you've got progesterone or prolactin issues I doubt it's elevated estrogen with 125mgs of test while using AIs.

I'm currently running 1000mgs of sus a week and only doing 20mg of nolva a day and .5mgs of arimadex eod.

Hey,

Im very aware how gyno looks... i got mine cut out 6 months ago.

I dont think you understand, maby my bad English. To cut it short, ive had gyno a few years and it got worse - got it cut out, i tought i could skip the adex cause the gland was "removed", that was not the case... so after starting test/npp/tren i got uncontroled gyno AGAIN.. (caber and adex ofc)

I jumped off the blast and added letro and 125mg testo c (not by doc).
Now 5 weeks later im down to 0.25mg adex eod and i would like to be off from AIs after suck long period of use.

Yeah i need blods..is closed right now but i need to check my levels up.

Im thinking about drop it to 25mg test e3d with LGD instead of just LGD. I would like to see my estro levels at 125, and then at 50. I need TRT for the rest of my life so its a bummer to not even be able to use trt without adex.

Facing the reality of needing to do anther OP next month..i taper down the letro really slowed, and gained everything and more back. Its lika a fucking comedy.

Regards

Same boat as you friend. Got my gyno cut out and it came back. :( I have to have the surgery re-done. :(

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear