over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dropped diet sodas now i look fuller and dryer

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Guys lately(the last 3-4days) ive decided to drop out diet sodas except for one a day, maybe. Here what has happened, i look drastically fuller, leaner and dryer. Im the kind of person to hold water. Im wondering if the diet soda was adding to this effect. i always have gotten down a gallon - 2 gallons of fluid a day. But before i bet a 2 liter of it was diet soda. Now i know i has no calories so i has no bearing on diet really. But i feel and look way better. anybody else had a similiar experience. This includes crystal light

They just screwed me up last week. :(
I was having 3x 16.9oz diet soda. And up to 2x zero carb energy drinks a day.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

That's something I need to try. After I quit smoking years ago, diet soda became my vice. 3 or 4 cans a day. I'd like to cut down to one or none.

Well its known as "pop" where Im from...but I dont drink it anymore at all....not only do I feel better but I look better. I will admit tho...the other day I did have some Mt Dew and it tasted mmmm so good lol

I never used to drink soda at all, but I was put on medication that causes random food and drink cravings, and I found that all of the sudden I liked soda. I try to stay away from artificially sweetened things, but I also try to stay away from large amounts of sugar.... kind of hard to do when talking about soda.
I used to drink just water, pretty much non stop throughout the day. I found myself switching out a glass of water for a soda more often than not, and my physique suffered as a result.
I made an effort to drink less of it, and switched to fruit juices and back to more water. I have a natural Sierra Mist now and then, or I'll get a 7up when I go to In-N-Out burger once in a while. I think my physique looks better with the least amount of sugar and least amount of artificial sweeteners possible.

First of all those soda's still have some sodium, and the additives in there can cause bloating, but I thought this was obvious?

I prob drink 10 diet drinks a day...haha fuck yaaaa diet mountain dew sugar free redbulls, some helios and eca stack zinnnnnggggggg:headbang:

First of all those soda's still have some sodium, and the additives in there can cause bloating, but I thought this was obvious?

they kind of leave that part out of the advertising......

I gotta kick the Monster Zero habit....I think I'd feel/look at least a little better without it.

But they are so damn good!!!

it is obvious but i guess i didnt realize how big of a diffrence it made. it amazing how much healthier i feel. And another thing is food cravings have gone down< as im dieting right now

I use crystal light and diet soda through my entire contest prep until 5 days out. It only takes a day or two to lose any bloat from the artificial sweetners and additives.

And another thing is food cravings have gone down< as im dieting right now

thats bc the sweetness of the drink tells your body/mind you are ingesting sweets, but you arent, you arent ingesting anything really, so the body is left wanting what it thought it was getting because of the taste

thats my theory at least lol im sure there is a much more complicated way of explaining it with bigger words :D

I use crystal light and diet soda through my entire contest prep until 5 days out. It only takes a day or two to lose any bloat from the artificial sweetners and additives.

its more i just feel soo much better. energy wise, just overall

I prob drink 10 diet drinks a day...haha fuck yaaaa diet mountain dew sugar free redbulls, some helios and eca stack zinnnnnggggggg:headbang:

Something like that would put me back into an irregular heartbeat. Peace.

Jer- i gotcha man, just wondering, im dieting myself... usually have a diet soda to curb the cravings..

I have never noticed a difference from any diet soda, whether it's consumed in asshole amounts or a few cans. I take them out one week out from a show, but it's mostly due to paranoia.

Sodium doesn't cause bloat. A combination of sodium, carbohydrates, and water causes bloat. If you are drinking diet soda in place of water, and then you tackle a bunch of rice... you're going to bloat. There really isn't much sodium in diet soda.

Diet soda isn't good for you, but I don't think it's bad for you either. People are too quick to pick a side or assume some sort of placebo effect. Show me legit results that aren't biased in any way, and then prove it again and again. I'll believe it.

I drink seltzer water even thru comp prep.. No sodium no calories no carbs. i need those bubles, im addicted to them:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear