over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dropped reconstituted ghrp-2

Dubs

Registered
Hey,

I was wondering how stable GHRP-2 is once reconstituted. I keep it refrigerated, and it fell off the middle shelf of my fridge onto the ground. is it still good? just not completely sure if its as unstable as gh (shouldnt be shaken/dropped, etc)

thanks

its totally fine. GH is composed of 191 amino acids, its very fragile

GHRP-2 is composed of 6 amino acids, its very stable

GHRP-2: D-Ala-D-β-Nal-Ala-Trp-D-Phe-Lys-NH2

Although the struction of the amino acids is much simpler, it is still fragile. Pretty much the same precautions follow ghrp as gh. If it wasn't as fragile they would not say things like, let the bac water drip down the side of the vial, as letting it hit the peptide directly can damage it, and not to shake, but to swirl it around slowly. If that can damage the peptide, then letting it fall on the floor can hurt it too. The thing is, at what point does it damage it? I have dropped some vials of ghrp-2 a few times, and they still worked, and I did not notice much difference...

I think minor wear and tear, random drop from counter etc., isnt an issue once its suspended in solution, now if you shake the living hell out of it then there could potentially be an issue. Not that I'm going to do that just for shits and giggles to see if I blew a mix or not, but I can say I have dropped my vial a time or two like bumping off the counter top etc and still as effective as before the drop....speaking soley on peptides of course, I'm too broke to even harbor the thoughts of ever using gh lol

I think minor wear and tear, random drop from counter etc., isnt an issue once its suspended in solution, now if you shake the living hell out of it then there could potentially be an issue. Not that I'm going to do that just for shits and giggles to see if I blew a mix or not, but I can say I have dropped my vial a time or two like bumping off the counter top etc and still as effective as before the drop....speaking soley on peptides of course, I'm too broke to even harbor the thoughts of ever using gh lol

x2. Even with gh, too much is made of its fragility. Yeah, don't shake it if you can avoid it, but the effect is pretty marginal. In the beginning, I didn't know better and mixed my hgh by shaking (!). Guess what, it worked pretty well and nothing changed when I started doing things the right way. My guess is that you do some damage, but most of the peptides remain intact.

Might as well do it the right way, but it's not the end of the world if you drop the vial or whatever. My doctor agrees w this FWIW.

Although the struction of the amino acids is much simpler, it is still fragile. Pretty much the same precautions follow ghrp as gh. If it wasn't as fragile they would not say things like, let the bac water drip down the side of the vial, as letting it hit the peptide directly can damage it, and not to shake, but to swirl it around slowly. If that can damage the peptide, then letting it fall on the floor can hurt it too. The thing is, at what point does it damage it? I have dropped some vials of ghrp-2 a few times, and they still worked, and I did not notice much difference...

your entire statement is appliable to GH, not GHRP-2. GH must be handled in such a fashion because it is fragile. GHRP-2 is not fragile. you are arbitrarily applying the reconstitution method for GH to GHRP-2, when those precautions are not needed

its basic math - the bonds formed between the amino acids are covalent bonds. a peptide bond can be broken by amide hydrolysis (adding water). these bonds are whats known as metastable - they can break spontaneously in water, although this process is extremely slow. this means that THE ODDS OF A LARGE 191 AMINO ACID PEPTIDE SIMPLY HAVE MANY MORE 'CHANCES' TO HAVE A BOND BROKEN THEN A PEPTIDE WITH FEW BONDS. its like playing the lottery, you have a better chance to win with 191 tickets than 6. remember of course basic math is not subject to opinion, its exists regardless of a person's acceptance of it

You guys think about this stuff too much. They are much more stable than you think. I have dropped them shook them lightly when remaining peptides stuck to sides of vial and they still worked just fine. Even reconstituted and forgot a vial here and there before well over 30 days and worked just fine.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity